Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ICO is a good way to raise money? - page 7. (Read 4420 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
for me not. because in other ways we can still get and collect money. moreover we can find the money in any way not only with ICO. but many hope that ICO is a source of income. but for me at this time the ICO was declining and that made the ICO fighters increasingly retreat.
If we take into account the stable situation in the cryptocurrency market, which was in 2016, then the ico market of companies gave really very good chances for all investors. Investors invested their money in projects using even 50 percent bonuses. This gave very good opportunities for income after listing of coins, as well as with the further development of the project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Hello , What do you think about ICO as a way of raising money in the next years? .Specially after all the scam projects we have seen before,like last time  the team of a project called elementh(https://icobench.com/ico/elementh) claimed that they have to quit the project since they did not have enough resources eventhough they raised about 8M USD , and after ICO no single step forward the development of product has been achieved.
They wanna return the money to investors as btc and eth after all this bull market (btc was about 10K usd ).

Raise money for what? for the project? I guess its a very good way to raise money for the project who want to launch either way they need to have a partners and sponsored to continue the project. If you are an investors then why join ICO if you not trust the project you are investing.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
no matter if they are honest or scammers, many people use ICO to raise money and it proves successful. even when the market crashes, ico is the best way.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
for me not. because in other ways we can still get and collect money. moreover we can find the money in any way not only with ICO. but many hope that ICO is a source of income. but for me at this time the ICO was declining and that made the ICO fighters increasingly retreat.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
Nowadays it is really risky to invest money from ICO as there are lots of project that were scam. I Would rather invest my money for eth ot bictoin rather than spend on ICO.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
Scammers may always think it is a good way to raise money Cheesy but we know honestly that 90% of ICOs are just intended for the benefit of the project owners and they decide what to do. I do not even read the whitepaper of late because they can choose to change it any time they want to suit them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
I think that now ICO is not an investment for beginners. They are easier to lose than earn. However, if you are experienced and know exactly what you are doing, ICO can bring you a lot of money even now.

Exactly, because ICO's stories are very complicated as most of them are scammers and even they are good. Bounty hunters are not paid as it was before, it's always better to invest on top coins as they are popular in the market. And I feel it as more secure.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
I think that now ICO is not an investment for beginners. They are easier to lose than earn. However, if you are experienced and know exactly what you are doing, ICO can bring you a lot of money even now.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
There are some trusted ICOs project that you can support the project by raising funds but to able to choose those trusted ones you need to know the source of these projects specially their territory, the project team or the board so in case there is fraud you can lodge complains to the police. But there are bad ones, they are the bad  knut that destroy the whole foods in the mouth.
it is indeed very difficult to be able to determine which ICO can be successful or not normally seen when it is nearing the end of the fundraising period, usually they will not seem too concerned with some investors in telegram chat and there is no development at all.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
ICO is not just raising money, it is bound to support the project to make is more successful.
It is one way of inviting people to grab the opportunity of the future.

ICO is one of the best way to raise money, For scammers this is the fastest way to get rich!
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
There are some trusted ICOs project that you can support the project by raising funds but to able to choose those trusted ones you need to know the source of these projects specially their territory, the project team or the board so in case there is fraud you can lodge complains to the police. But there are bad ones, they are the bad  knut that destroy the whole foods in the mouth.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I think it is still a great way of how to earn money. But I agree that there are too much projects that will not give you any profit. Just wait for another TGE on Binance launchpad and try to test your luck, because these projects give at least x2-3
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
in a calculation, investing in an ico project gives us the opportunity to make a big profit. but for now ico projects are high-risk things, some projects fail and that certainly makes us suffer losses. so choose the right ico project and don't lose it.

It is interesting what the ICO from some last ones gave a real high and profit after investing for the last period. May be in was in 2017, but nowadays most of the projects hardly collect the soft cap. It seems to me that nowadays it is not very profitable to invest.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hello , What do you think about ICO as a way of raising money in the next years? .Specially after all the scam projects we have seen before,like last time  the team of a project called elementh(https://icobench.com/ico/elementh) claimed that they have to quit the project since they did not have enough resources eventhough they raised about 8M USD , and after ICO no single step forward the development of product has been achieved.
They wanna return the money to investors as btc and eth after all this bull market (btc was about 10K usd ).

Make sure to invest in a right ico and do a full scanning of the ico you want to invest to protect it from scammer. But investing in ico is not effective as of today because of the bear market that happens a year already and ico running is most failed and not succeed. Everything is risky in crypto but you can take the risk go for the profit.

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

it is a pity but the truth is that lots of ICOs nowadays after the final period of the collecting money mostly do nothing in order to develop the project, but in most cases ICOs nowadays do not collect even the softcap, at least im most cases. So very often investors or participants of the ICOs complain and try to get their assets back, because lots of people believe in the developing project or want to see the rising profit after the ICO. It is a typical situation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

I think that ICO as it is does not have the future. It will be transformed to something more stable, regulated and efficient like STOs. The latter at the moment is the real hope for the whole industry as well as the launch of Bakkt, Fidelity, ETF and TON. All these things together will give a great boost to the crypto world and make the community active again. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
The processes that were previously used for the normal collection of funds that were collected for the implementation of great ideas for solving large human problems. Now a very large number of people do not use the ICO for its intended purpose. Today it is just a deception of people to a greater extent.
I think when you want to develop technology and new projects, usually founders need a lot of money to be able to create a solution that can benefit many people. so don't be surprised if there are so many ico created and try to find funding to develop the project.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
The majority problem of those people creating these icos is that, they're not fully prepared about what they are about to do thinking of the investors fund the most, even though they're more important but most of them don't make any physical move than post a write up online hopping it will be easy as they say.
Activity: 437
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Investing in ICO is much more profitable than you think. ICO with the great idea and high potential can help you to make a good amount of profit rather than other sources of investments.
Yes that is true, but it must be known that ICO is currently very unprofitable, but many ICO projects have caused fraud, a lot of research is needed before buying the current ICO project. So that your money does not fall to fraudsters.

At the moment, when I reply to your post, the ICO project is not a good way to earn a lot of money because of the lousy situation of this cryptocurrency market. So I recommended you to trade and invest in big coins like BTC, ETH, XRP and hold at least one year to wait for the bull run of this market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
The processes that were previously used for the normal collection of funds that were collected for the implementation of great ideas for solving large human problems. Now a very large number of people do not use the ICO for its intended purpose. Today it is just a deception of people to a greater extent.
Pages:
Jump to: