Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Satoshi will ever spend his bitcoins? - page 3. (Read 9361 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I've just noticed that current poll results are 50-50. Quite interesting when you see that 196 users voted in this poll.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
He pre-mined! what a sack! haha

seriously i think he lost the key. it was on an old hdd his mothe threw away in cleaning  Grin
He did not pre mine any bitcoin. This can be proven by looking at the genius block. I also seriously doubt that he lives with his mother as he is much too smart to be still living at home.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
I think that bipolarbob is satoshi, as he gives away thousands of dollars of things basically for free, and who could possible afford that.
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I think he already spent his bitcoins and is living the life of a dream on a boat somewhere(all of them involved)   Is there anyway to actually tell how many coins he had at once?

We were talking about Bitcoins which were mined first and they are still on their first address so he didn't sell those and he is not enjoying those profits. I am sure that he already sold some of his Bitcoins and that amount was probably huge and that he is enjoying that money.
Activity: 518
50 50 I think never, personally I feel satoshi is a high rolling bitcoin spender from a personal wallet. Those bitcoins stored in cold is like a public museum.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I couldn't able to vote on that poll. I think Satoshi will spend his Bitcoins if he need. Otherwise he will never spend his Bitcoins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I think he already spent his bitcoins and is living the life of a dream on a boat somewhere(all of them involved)   Is there anyway to actually tell how many coins he had at once?
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
most definitely not
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
As others said before, I think he won't spend his bitcoins ever.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Maybe he forgot his wallet password and gave up on bitcoin altogether! lol
Activity: 266
that's a pretty close vote! I doubt he will anyway, he might have already started cashing it out in bits throughout the past year who knows?
legendary
Activity: 1045
He pre-mined! what a sack! haha

seriously i think he lost the key. it was on an old hdd his mothe threw away in cleaning  Grin
Activity: 714
I heard he deleted the wallet to never be tempted. He wanders the land free of material goods. Thus saith Zarathustra
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I Believe
Maybe he already has another million of them somewhere else? He could have 100 wallets and take a little out of each one to live off. Maybe he's leaving the million BTC we all know about to his grand children. Who knows what his plan is.
Activity: 504
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
I don't think he'll use them any time soon. More likely, he'll save them until bitcoin really goes BOOM again.

Activity: 252
Skoupi the Great
My "NO" was a tie braker lol! Didn't see that coming  Grin
Activity: 988
When that Dorian guy was accused of being Satoshi, apparently the reral satoshi logged on to a website via his old handle and said it wasn't Dorian. Was that ever confirmed as real or was it fake, or could nobody be sure?
It was defiantly an account that was controlled by satoshi prior to bitcointalk.org coming into existence. In theory it could have been hacked but I would find it very unlikely that the account gets hacked the day newsweek goes with their story. Even more unlikely that it would be hacked and not used until then.

I think it would have been pretty cool to see Satoshi donate some of his bitcoin to the fund that was going to newsweek's satoshi.
It would be nice to see Satoshi donate his bitcoins to a charity that accepts them.
Or some other foundation. But it's all up to Satoshi. I think he'll spend them on himself when he really needs it.
But then we can all track down where it goes because of the wallet? o-o
I think that he will almost certainly spend his coins in small amounts if he does spend them on his own expenses. It would also be likely that he use mixing services so that his identity will be kept private.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I think he will spend it .  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
When that Dorian guy was accused of being Satoshi, apparently the reral satoshi logged on to a website via his old handle and said it wasn't Dorian. Was that ever confirmed as real or was it fake, or could nobody be sure?
It was defiantly an account that was controlled by satoshi prior to bitcointalk.org coming into existence. In theory it could have been hacked but I would find it very unlikely that the account gets hacked the day newsweek goes with their story. Even more unlikely that it would be hacked and not used until then.

I think it would have been pretty cool to see Satoshi donate some of his bitcoin to the fund that was going to newsweek's satoshi.
It would be nice to see Satoshi donate his bitcoins to a charity that accepts them.
Or some other foundation. But it's all up to Satoshi. I think he'll spend them on himself when he really needs it.
But then we can all track down where it goes because of the wallet? o-o
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
he could wait til it's near universally accepted then donate 1000btc per day to a good charity for three years.

or give a few hundred million $ to people like federico pistono who are trying their best to change the world and bring about real lasting improvements to society
Pages:
Jump to: