Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think some bounty managers are sadist - page 3. (Read 1108 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.

What is your worst encounter with a bounty manger?

I think that they are just very strict with how they manage the campaign as there are many participants who cheat on bounties. Like bounty participants, they are also being monitored by the project owners and they want to show that they are worth the price they are being paid.
I myself have experienced unsupportive bounty managers. But instead of complaining, I just leave the campaign and look for a more friendly bounty.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.

yes, some don't care about bounty hunter complaints. but there are many bounty hunters who violate the rules. so this usually happens
and I experienced it at the manager who refused because I forgot to do the KYC. this is pure there should be tolerance
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
There are some who are too inconsiderate. Like even if it is not stated in their rule but because they believe they have all the power to twist the rule, then, they won't forgive you. All left to you is to accept the fact that you were working for free on that week and you try to cope up on the next weeks.

Most good ones do not do this. Then again, its your responsibility to ensure you understand the task you're taking. Anyways, in my opinion, good bounty managers are beasts, especially if they are conducting a lot of them simultaneously, coz it takes a lot of time, for such a not so challenging job.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
I've been in a lot of bounty companies and I can tell you for sure - if you don't act like a jerk, the Manager will never be angry with you.
Exactly, even for us  if we see fraud, we will be very angry. So if his campaign finds scams, it seems like he's going to feel crazy and want to punish them all. Bounty managers are just human beings and they are very busy with their work. They have a lot to do and we need to empathize for them
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
well. there are probably some sadisst ones. but on the other hand, they have to be a bit strict with some rules because sometimes there are so many participants and it is not possible to satisfy each of those participants.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Well, I don `t know! At the moment, if I had questions on generosity, the relevant managers in most cases communicated with me and helped! And in matters of electronics, in my opinion, not to them!
Activity: 322
so far i have not had a bad experience with a bountie manager and i hope it stays that way. i have been lucky so far and have only gained good experiences with different bountie managers. that is why i do not think they are sadistic.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
The most unpleasant thing from the Manager of bounty companies with what I have faced is when you participate in the bounty of the company and write normal comments and always finish successfully a week, but for some reason your bets do not count. I ask the question why this happens, and in response only your request is transferred to the Manager of the bounty company and no results.
Activity: 266
I've been in a lot of bounty companies and I can tell you for sure - if you don't act like a jerk, the Manager will never be angry with you.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
We are in the world of not everything will satisfy us and with many and different kind of participants applying for bounty you will see different kind of people which am sure if you are the one , you will definitely do worse than what the BM will do and also a kind of stress giving them by scammers by duplicating acct just to get reward from where they did not work .
Activity: 294
I am a happy person, I have never had problems with bounty managers. I guess it's because I'm always involved with the same managers Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Lol ... I don’t think so, but it can still be like that, because the market is full of very different people and anything can be the most important thing not to get caught up with such a person, because it can ultimately affect your karma and Your pocket.
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
In my opinion, the rules of professional ethics are important. So you should consider when participating in activities by the Bounty managers and they also can not demand all our aspirations.
in my opinion there are a lot of goos things and option how ypu can earn money wothout bounty campaign right now
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol

that is a very funny statement but actually sometikes i think that i agree with you and they can be really cruel with us
Activity: 293
In my opinion, the rules of professional ethics are important. So you should consider when participating in activities by the Bounty managers and they also can not demand all our aspirations.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
bounty managers are not sadists, they are even sometimes funny. they get paid. but man is not a machine
Activity: 363
There are some who are too inconsiderate. Like even if it is not stated in their rule but because they believe they have all the power to twist the rule, then, they won't forgive you. All left to you is to accept the fact that you were working for free on that week and you try to cope up on the next weeks.
Activity: 418
Merit: 262
Sadists? No.

Scammers is the right word for those "bounty managers" who manage multi-accounts and make it hard for all the legit competition.
Bounties is already a crooked model anyway.. with those jackals, even that minimal value they could add is further diluted.
Activity: 364
Maybe, maybe not.. But certainly some bounty managers are mean and react as if bounty hunters are beggers which is very bad of them... It's very important that all bounty managers start respecting and seeing bounty hunters as strategic and important partner and stakeholders in the crypto world
Activity: 140
I don't think he has the power to help you, I'm certainly in this sphere is new, but the problems managers had and very quickly we found a common language. Imagine how many people and how many need help, just imagine yourself in his place and you have to count the rewards for a week of 5,000 people every week.
Pages:
Jump to: