Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think some bounty managers are sadist - page 6. (Read 1108 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Indeed, managers in projects allow such behavior as they are gods. Questions are ignored. They consider their opinion above the participants of the campaign. Break the rules. But there is nothing catastrophic about this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I don't think so. There are people who are sadist. But it's not right to generalise and say that bounty managers are sadists. Up to now I didn't have any bad experience with them and they were really helpful.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
Yes, there are always good and bad people, at the same time, bounty managers are not an exception, some even try to show their importance in this way, but there are not many of them and it’s pretty easy to identify them and then simply avoid their campaigns with unpleasant personalities.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think all the managers are not the same. Some managers are very good and some are really looking angry and something else. I am really surprised when managers don't want to help others it's not expected at all actually. I think they should friendly with their participant.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Well, I don't think that most bounty managers are sadists. A lot of them are just bad at their jobs, while some few others just let themselves get frustrated by annoying bounty hunters. I think that however, regardless of what they may face, they should learn to do better at their jobs as their actions matters a lot.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
They I think just either a lot of work, or some just lazy. Lazy people very much, unfortunately nothing to do about it
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
Forgetting bounty registered mail is not bounty manager's fault, this is your fault! Bounty managers always say they can't change anything after the submission. Because if a scammer request the manager to change someone's ETH address or email then how can manager track him a scammer? That's why this is your duty to keep your bounty information noted.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.

What is your worst encounter with a bounty manger?
the problem you are experiencing is not the responsibility of the job manager. so when you ask it is reasonable only when he refused. Manager rightfully being wise and it is already a right decision for him to take. probably a lot of other more appropriate manager said that they firmly and wisely than said they were sadistic.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
I really do not necessarily believe a lot of the bounty administrators are usually sadist that they can not necessarily accommodate the obtain to get a decision. I do believe in which bounty director may have possibly active participating in your obtain since he could merely have got one more obtain getting gone to.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
In my experience got very good and ready to help managers . It is very easy and interesting to work with them. I try to choose projects only and favorite managers I trust . And it does not fail me
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I think that the most ardent sadists is a group of managers Amazix. They always have some misunderstandings with members of their bounty.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
Yes i have also faced such bounty managers that were not only rude but also denied to offer any kind of help, although such bounty managers do face hard time to find many bounty promoters in their next campaign, so i believe being helpful and supportive is good for all the managers.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Personally, in my own opinion, I think some of the managers are always too busy and because of the number of people they are dealing dealing with or because of the amount of accounts they manage, it will be very hard for them to attend to all complaints or messages sent to them but there are some managers that irrespective of how busy they are, they still reply messages. It might take time but they reply.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
What's the worst i've encounter in bounty? Bounty Manger doing a sh*tty thing getting alot of rewards and stakes. I've seen that many times and up until now they trying to manipulate stakes. sad thing people joining their campaign are wasting time.
Activity: 686
it depend on the manager and his mental condition. anyway most of bounty managers are good and helping people in any problems. some are very professional.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.

Because before you participate in the bounty campaign you need to get acquainted with the bounty manager. Bounty managers with whom I would never advise to cooperate: Amazyx Team, Tokensuites Team, Sulon.
Bounty managers with whom I advise you to work: Sinatrra12
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
It may be due to it is your responsibility to take care of your mail. As he is managing a bounty, He/ She have to look a lot of things.So he is not in the mood to help you out.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think it is not their duty to help you recover some lost email or passwords as they are doing their job to mentain and monitor the bounty program in a professional way. I did not encounter such bounty manager before because I'll make sure I am good to go with the bounty program. It is always our responsibility to set things up as a bounty hunter because we are just a participants together with the bounty manager that implements rules within the program that everyone should have to follow.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think it's wrong some bounty manager are sadist.almost bounty manager are very kind & helpful to the investors. because some one are may be strict on the duty.perhaps bounty hunters could not hacking then they try to call them sadist.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

The worst thing about bounty manager is when they are not able to pay those bounty workers like me when the given timw of the bounty campaign had already gone.
Pages:
Jump to: