Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think some bounty managers are sadist - page 5. (Read 1108 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 101
It was your fault. Some of them are nervous and don't like to solve your problems, others have strict standards and keep working according to such standards.
That's it. But none of them is sadist. (despite some guys from amazix team)
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.

What is your worst encounter with a bounty manger?

By no sense it appears sadist to me. Being a bounty manager shoulders him with responsibilities of managing bounty and 1000s of bounty hunters and helping you recover a forgotten email does not count in his job.
If he is busy or is not really willing to help on something which per his understanding is not important does not make him saddist.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.

I have never met and never met a sadistic manager, maybe the manager has another purpose why he refused to help you, it seems you are asking for help from the wrong person. try correcting first if the manager can help restore email
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
Some times bounty managers are not be blamed because of high level of scam with the bounty hunters, but I believe that a good bounty manager will always listen to hunters when they are been faced with issues,I have a bad experience with a manager, my wallet got hacked and I told the manager about it, they refused to change the wallet, though it is stated on their rules but their should be a reconsideration, imagining losing our wallet and they still send tokens to the wallet.  
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
Not all managers are the way you experience because many manger are very good and want to listen to what happened to the bounty participants, but I also found managers who did not want to listen to what happened to the bounty participants if we found a manager like that please be patient and be more careful careful in seeing the rules.

Yes it's not the managers all the time as there are some low level users who do try to impress bounty managers or DT members every time to get a merit and there are scammers as well and there are users who asks same questions multiple times an blindly Blane's manager so sometime unintentionally they become ruDe.
Activity: 475
As in any position of power, that person can exercise it without any contemplation, simply they do not bother enough to take out the effort to be able to help you, because it will not directly give them any gain, anywhere you can find people like that, who try to abuse the little power they have without contemplation, just ignore them and move on with your life.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
Not all managers are the way you experience because many manger are very good and want to listen to what happened to the bounty participants, but I also found managers who did not want to listen to what happened to the bounty participants if we found a manager like that please be patient and be more careful careful in seeing the rules.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Some do really are, when I read complains like this you should have a better choice of manager than sticking to a bounty that's managed by an unknown manager.

They I think just either a lot of work, or some just lazy. Lazy people very much, unfortunately nothing to do about it
Its between the two and those that know how bounties are working can determine it.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Another encounter is where you have to keep asking for stakes to be updated before they will do it and most managers don't reply PM's some are rude to the point they don't give attention to your complains.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

My worst encounter is where have already been accepted on a bounty due to some kinda merit issues which I already have the manager gets to put my name on BAN and which we have already gone a little far like week 4 to 6. That was really annoying and all efforts was wasted.
Activity: 364
They I think just either a lot of work, or some just lazy. Lazy people very much, unfortunately nothing to do about it
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

I've never encountered the sadist manager, most of them are so kind and fair to their bounty participants. That's all if you follow their rules then they will be that.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Most bounty managers really hate and despise participants of campaign. Cause most of them don't read the rules of campaign, panic without reason, leave their reports in where it don't belong or just spam with their questions. So it's a hard job.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250

I've meet that one too, even though i still able to login into the project dashboard, but i lost access to my email, and I already explain my problem to the manager but he still not bugged to help me solve my issue
Activity: 994
Yes I agree. some managers put too difficult conditions. it is also often the case that people steal a different cohort, passing it off as their own. and when in such situations you turn to managers, they do not believe in the truth
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
You don't explain what your problem is in detail, as far as I know, if we follow all the rules, we will be safe. And in my opinion, your problem is just an easy problem, that is not the responsibility of a bounty manager, and you can't say BM is sadistic, they will not waste time just to solve easy problems.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
So far, i have only had good experiences with a bounty manager. I have not had such negative experiences so far and i hope that stays that way. If i got into such a situation, i would be glad if the bounty manager would help me and treated me not bad.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504

Yes, some of them is. But sometimes those people refuse to help someone because the problem is so easy to fix for the person who has it and only tends to search for it.
Activity: 510
Some bounty managers have a very high opinion of themselves and they are very bad to the participants of bounty campaigns. In one project I was banned simply for the fact that I did not read the rules and asked the wrong question. this is nonsense
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
Personally, in my own opinion, I think some of the managers are always too busy and because of the number of people they are dealing dealing with or because of the amount of accounts they manage, it will be very hard for them to attend to all complaints or messages sent to them but there are some managers that irrespective of how busy they are, they still reply messages. It might take time but they reply.
Some bounty managers are responsible on their work and response to participants when they have something concern about the project even how busy they are. But worst manager is one that make scam projects and attract many participants because of very good offer of rewards but never explained themselves and come inactive, leave the project. We have to be aware on that kind of projects that is why I also consider the campaign manager that handles the project.
Pages:
Jump to: