Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think some bounty managers are sadist - page 4. (Read 1108 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I don't think he has the power to help you, I'm certainly in this sphere is new, but the problems managers had and very quickly we found a common language. Imagine how many people and how many need help, just imagine yourself in his place and you have to count the rewards for a week of 5,000 people every week.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
Yes I think so, sometimes I don't know if its in collaboration with project owners. They set up rules they change it as well to frustrate hunters. Some hunters even give up along the way and lose their work.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele

Regretfully, I say that I have a bad opinion about most reward managers. There are also boys who have patience and explain how things are, but there are managers who treat you badly. Good projects are given by managers with good reviews. Let's choose projects that have a team known to be experienced and amiable. The crypto market is such an exciting place, and it would be more exciting if a way to prevent SCAMs and incompetent managers were found.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.

What is your worst encounter with a bounty manger?

I dont say they are sadist, being a bounty manager is very hard to do. As so you know many people join in every bounty program , Imagine that. Bounty manager have lots of work so dont expect that recovering email is their job, its your job .
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.
Interesting situation turns out, TS accused of sadism bounty Manager because he refuses to help him recover the email. Bounty Manager is the same hired worker and why he has to solve problems that have arisen not through his fault. Here already plays the role of the human factor, if you are assisted then tell the person thank you, but if not - there is no one to blame.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
This is just a melodramatic and sweeping statement for people dealing with their own set of problems, mostly these responses are bound to be situational, not otherwise.
Activity: 686
They are not sadist, you have to understand that their jobs is not an easy one so they know that if they give the bounty hunters an inch then they would take a mile. You need to understand that the bounty managers  are just as under rules as the bounty hunters which means that they are just doing their job. They have to be strict or the job does not get done
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Note again about sadistic, firm and wise. look at the problems that you are facing any manager, of course, there will be no one wants help for errors about emails that you have nothing to do with the job manager. the right decision is of course if he refused and is certainly at least makes the lesson for you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
You must be a bounty hunter, otherwise why do you think so, do you usually not express your opinions in the forum discussion? Hey.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
As far as I know, a bounty manager is not sadistic or fierce. It's just that sometimes it's too disciplined and assertive. Some even don't respond when we ask. But I realized, maybe he was busy with all the work he managed. So, I don't think it's a problem. Smiley
And besides helping you out about your email problems isnt his concern or job and i dont know why op do call him as a sadist if managers didnt pay attention at all. Online accounts is definitely your responsibility and not on other people and if its lost then i dont really care at all.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
The work of a bounty manager is to manage and coordinate bounty and after the end of the task he calculate the report and send to the team so i believe bounty manager still have power to change some certain things but most of them will refuse to do it which is not polite.
Activity: 175
I also agree and believe, bro. because I heard a lot from several colleagues and what I felt. even they don't distribute gifts from their bounty bro. while on the telegram there was no news at all even closed.
Activity: 280
Nope, I don't think so. As what I observe most of the managers are the one who will benefited from most of the bounties. Since most of the managers already recieve their payouts even the campaign is on going.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
mmm   to   tell   the   truth    i  don   t  care  much   but  we  can  say  that  some  of them   are  really   i  don t  find  the  right  answer  but i  can  say  sharp tounge.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
As far as I know, a bounty manager is not sadistic or fierce. It's just that sometimes it's too disciplined and assertive. Some even don't respond when we ask. But I realized, maybe he was busy with all the work he managed. So, I don't think it's a problem. Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

probably he just had no possibility to do it, or was just sick of having to face those kind of problems. probably we are more sadist toward ourselves sometimes...
Activity: 938
ive participate in many campaign, and i never met sadist manager, most of them is kind and helpful, in your case maybe the BM has no power to help you recover your password

there is also a truth with this opinion that it is possible that the manager does not want to but does not have the authority or this is not their job in fixing the e-mail. because I have also never met a sadistic manager
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

the sadist encounter is changing the stake roles so you finished getting less than 1$ of coins for translating the WP Smiley
Activity: 169
Merit: 3

I think BountyManager is usually from the beginning you take part in the bounty program and there is no regulation that can change your wallet and e-mail, make sure when you register everything is filled correctly, the bounty manager does so so you still get paid for diaddress or the e-mail that you registered at the beginning of registration .
Activity: 700
Merit: 11

I did cyberfm (reddit) bounty campaign and got awarded the highest stakes for that campaign as I put in a lot of effort creating unique posts and posting them in different relevant subreddits.

Then few weeks before distribution day, I checked the campaign spreadsheet and noticed my stakes/rewards had been reduced significantly and I was scored zero stakes for the final week in which I put in most effort. I complained to the bm and he replied that I spammed. I was shocked as all the posts were uniquely different from each other. I asked him to clarify how that terms to be spam. He said it was because I was posting too fast one after the other without allowing a 3 to 4 minute interval.

It was shocking as I lost over $400 worth of tokens because of this ridiculous reason which was never part of the rules of the campaign and had nothing to do with spamming. Will send screenshots of my chat with him

Pages:
Jump to: