Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that MONEY is imprortant thing for life? - page 3. (Read 7190 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Since you can buy all you want with money , i think yes MONEY is really important !  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ofcourse it is important. If it is not important then why are we all trying to earn money and bitcoin?  Huh Cry
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
yes and no, Yes if you think money is the most important thing in life, to buy as you say everything, but money can not buy health, love, harmony, honesty. Money can buy many things, but what you do if you are in a wheel chair or in a Hospital unconscious or very sick an illness that will last 3 or more years?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
all about money, eat is money, happy holiday is money, all aobout money

true indeed my friend,you cannot do anything without money,you cannot move without money,
you will also starve without money.
And people still predent monet isnt the important thing lol
Activity: 700
They are.
Thats because our world is spinning, around the so called "money".
Without money , you cant have happiness and you cant live .
And thats kinda okay. I mean how else would the world run?
Killing each other taking their goods?
Trading things ? what if someone is not good at creating something so he can't trade anything ?
well slavery is always a solution for that^.
So yeah , money are important in our life.
Activity: 52
yes, money is important thing in life, most all of your need must be buy with money. But health and familiy is more important than money for me  Wink
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
In a life common man has primary necessities as Cloths, Food & Shelter. 

To gain these primary necessities man starts to harvesting and finally find solution in term of money -  a thing that can be used to exchange good or services.. It was the first step toward socialization. But time is changes now !

Bitcoin is the real innovation of this century.
Activity: 2
It's very important thing in modern life, but not the most important. Love,family... they are more important than money.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
DO think money is very important thing for live a good life. what do you think about it?

Money may not be the most important thing in life but it's one of the more significant nowdays. I don't like people that say that they're not amterialists or that money isn't important at all, because it is.
Activity: 574
Well yes it is important but not really needed to survive. I mean you could go into the woods like those Alaskan people you see on t.v. and maybe those are fake or scripted but real people do that stuff so.
wow do you really want to live like an savage in 2016?
I doubt it,in my opinion money is the most important thing,because if you have them you can do what you want,help you're family,
make homeless people find a job and other thing's like that.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Yes, in my opinion money is a very important thing in our lifes. Maybe it's not the MOST important (for someone it can be love, for other health, it doesn't really matter) but that's it... without money the world would not be as good as it is now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yes, money is important thing in our life because money dictates the flow of human living in the modern world. Without money, life is often difficult and painful, and even more for a man. It helps to create freedom. I’ve seen both want and abundance of money in life, and I can say one of the most depressing times in life was when I was without money.
With money, you can often rule today’s materialistic world. If you have enough money, poverty will never approach you. Contrary to what most people think, it is not money or the love of money which is the root of evil—it is greed, a love of power and authority, poverty, and a fear of want which are often the roots of evil in this world.
Activity: 14
financially yes but spiritually no
brand new
Activity: 0
They say that the best things in life are free. The second best things are very expensive.
Activity: 210
If your making enough money to keep the things that are NEEDED for life. Then yeah it's important, but not the most important.
Activity: 238
I love NACHOS
call me cliche but I think the most important thing in life is happiness, and don't get me wrong money does help but........
Activity: 143
Yes, unfortunately we need it all the modern civilization. But also remember that there are still tribes where this system is not involved, for example the most isolated tribe in the world, in India. North Sentinel Island

The Sentinelese reject any contact with other people, and are among the last people to remain virtually untouched by modern civilization. The population faces the potential threats of infectious diseases to which they have no immunity, as well as violence from intruders. The Indian government has thus declared the entire island [...] to be an exclusion zone.
Activity: 26
I dont think so, money just paper you is human just be human and you dont need money.
Activity: 244
Money can be bought and sold. Money can be lost. Money can be traded for just about anything. Money doesn't last.

Just about everything worthwhile is more important than money.
Activity: 588
It's so important thing for life, you can't live fully without money at my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: