Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that MONEY is imprortant thing for life? - page 4. (Read 7190 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Lol not just important if no money is impossible to live except in jungles Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yes it is very important for us to life in this era
Activity: 84
Money is a necessity just as water, food and clothing. But it must be kept in its place; you cant really be happy with a lot of money
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Life will teach you that money is important not to have to care about money
Activity: 95
Yes, for me money is important.
But of course other things like health are important too.
Activity: 93
I always heard people say, i don't care about money because i love my job...money doesn't make you happy if you don't have friends o social life. Fuck them, i prefer die millionaire without friendships, without girlfriend, i just want money. but first of all,  health is the most important thing, obviously.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Money aint that Important but it makes life EAASYYYYYY Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
If you need comforts, u need money
Activity: 101
Well yes it is important but not really needed to survive. I mean you could go into the woods like those Alaskan people you see on t.v. and maybe those are fake or scripted but real people do that stuff so.
Activity: 248
DO think money is very important thing for live a good life. what do you think about it?

Who doesn't!!
Activity: 154
of course, you would never be able to eat without money  Smiley
From our world that runs a certain system which is using money to buy things, yes one of the most important thing is money. Money cant buy happiness and I believe in that but money can make you happy by buying things you want.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
of course money is important to live a good life , with money you can buy anything , you can do what you want , you can travel and visite other places in the world and you can buy your favourite car and bike also  you can build your dream house ... .
Activity: 29
yes it is important. but you must remember not at all in this world can bought by money.
like love, you just got it from your parent or honey.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
unfortunately, money is now a necessity. Because everything you need in order to live can only be bought by money, like food, clothing, medicine, shelter, and the worst, even water. There's no more free drinking water. We need to buy it, too.
Activity: 28
can't do anything without money
Activity: 15
Money is one of the few important things in life. because living without money is miserable nowadays
Activity: 82
DO think money is very important thing for live a good life. what do you think about it?

While money is not everything , but no money is totally unacceptable
Activity: 28
very much
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

money is important, but health is more important, because its useless if you have much money, but you arent healty
Activity: 90
They are important for sure, but not the most important thing for life. According to me health is the most crucial item in life.
Pages:
Jump to: