Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that MONEY is imprortant thing for life? - page 5. (Read 7190 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Practically yes because it is what keep people from living. We work because we need money. We earn money because we want something. When we don't have money we think that we might die tomorrow. People can't live without money because the money itself is controling the people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It is very important to have money obviously and its very important to buy some foods,clothes and pay for bills like internet ,cable electricity.
Activity: 854
Money is so much important thing for life, sure in theory you can go somewhere and live without money, eat different natural food and sleep in cave but it's not life, it's survival mode.
Activity: 80
Merit: 27
A dream that you had, about being a person.
Acquiring material items made on a conveyer belt in some factory does not bring you anything else than shallow temporary thrills and maintenance/storage costs.

To reach any sense of lasting fulfillment &/or happiness, you must do something that makes you feel accomplished.

Driving a Lambo or sailing a yacht, is not an accomplishment.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Money is incredibly important. You need it, because without it you run into problems. But the problem is, those who have lots of it have even more problems. Don't think rich people don't have problems, they have more problems than the poor and middle class. They are just different types of problems.

Money can solve most problems that do not relate to you or another living creature. House burnt down, car needs fixing, your hungry.. fixed immediately!

But if there is a problem within yourself that you're not willing to admit or work on, money won't mean a thing.

There is no need to be greedy, but having a certain amount of money helps you find a healthy balance in your life.
Activity: 658
Money is part of our live, but it does'nt mean it's important thing than your life. Money for life not life for money
Activity: 599
of course, money is very important thing for live
Everything needs money but remember money is not everything in this world
money is nothing without health, love and peace
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
of course, you would never be able to eat without money  Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
yes in one sentence
Activity: 572
money is importnat for life
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Money is very much party and parcel to our lives as it keeps us abreast with the ongoings of the world
Activity: 156
Can I eat a Bitcoin?
Money buys things. We as humans want LOTS of physical items. Money can buy us lots of those things.

Only way to get money is to work. We work long hours at a job to make money to buy the things we want and go on vacations we want.

Yes, money is a big importance in life.
Activity: 854
I think yes, cause without money, you will not have girls, car it meens no family. I think without family you are nothing.
Activity: 205
DO think money is very important thing for live a good life. what do you think about it?
of course. you can't buy food without money
Activity: 120
Merit: 6
yes money is important for survival and money is very important specially in this era.but only money is not there are many things other than money which can bring happiness in your life.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Of course money is very valuable for life, without money you can not be anything like you can not eat and drink if you do not have money.
We need money to survive.
not everything can bought by money. just have a money to good place not a god place.
Activity: 434
Of course money is very valuable for life, without money you can not be anything like you can not eat and drink if you do not have money.
We need money to survive.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
here's my list

1 money
2 air to breath

the list is in order.

Cheesy

I will complete your list to make life more meaningful.

3 food
4 water
5 women

Money is more important than air to breath? Are you sure? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
DO think money is very important thing for live a good life. what do you think about it?

Ask Steve Jobs.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Most definitely.

Got money is invulnerable. But without money is unbearable.
Pages:
Jump to: