Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the market will GREEN soon? - page 12. (Read 14788 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
Working Hard?? Working Smart!!
October 20, 2018, 12:46:21 PM
Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!

yes this bad ! ethereum price not going up still in 200 USD! i really worried ,if market not recover in november i am sure that will continue until december , maybe market will recover in next years 2019?
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
October 20, 2018, 11:45:29 AM
     By the middle of next year, the crypto market will be green. We have to be patient when investing in the crypto coins. Now big investors are waiting for the opportunity to reinvigorate in the crypto market when it's red. We can not rely on anything for the time the market will return. All we can do is wait.
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
October 20, 2018, 07:42:55 AM
chances are still not, because the market is still up and down, so if for green it will certainly be a little difficult, but now we are still comfortable with the price of the 90's and still until when the price can rise again and make a green color in each coin that will make habagia for trading
Activity: 308
October 20, 2018, 07:03:28 AM
Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!
I think it’s only possible to calculate here at the end of the year, everything will not be restored before, since everything is in a major decline, and it remains only to wait for 2019, and there I think there will be many new projects that can rise well.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 02:07:04 PM
Green market will be after good news and we need to wait till them. I think it will be ETF approving. Now invest in and hold.
I also think that etf will be approved sooner or later, but I do not think that this will happen before the spring of next year. Until that time, I think the decision will be postponed.
I think same. And there are more good news to come except ETF. For example, in November Bakkt Will Launch it’s New BTC Futures Contracts and I think this will cause new crazy bullish trend as last year.
Yes, I hear about it too. I think it will be huge. Unlike most cryptocurrency exchange, Bakkt offers custody services for large institutional investors. Their US regulated custody services might be the missing link needed for the SEC to finally approve a Bitcoin ETF.
Activity: 336
October 17, 2018, 12:59:28 PM
Green market will be after good news and we need to wait till them. I think it will be ETF approving. Now invest in and hold.
I also think that etf will be approved sooner or later, but I do not think that this will happen before the spring of next year. Until that time, I think the decision will be postponed.
I think same. And there are more good news to come except ETF. For example, in November Bakkt Will Launch it’s New BTC Futures Contracts and I think this will cause new crazy bullish trend as last year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
October 17, 2018, 05:51:19 AM
Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!

you don't have to worry in my opinion on this one dude. At any moment market will become green again only the fact is we just don't know when? Because, the market I think was being control by whale manipulators in this field of business. So the only think we can do is while waiting for the bull run, if we don't want to take risk lets hold our coins in a long term so we can minimize our risk then.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 08:41:21 PM
Activity: 476
October 16, 2018, 03:10:14 PM
Activity: 731
October 16, 2018, 04:20:34 AM
it seems like that, because currently the market price has begun to improve and BTC has reached $ 6,700. I am very confident that the market will soon be green and we will soon see a beautiful future in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 03:18:28 PM
no one can tell u thats a right answer because bussiness is always a risk
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 01:51:41 PM
That's for sure. Today's events has delighted many cryptocurrency holders. However, we are too early to relax and wait for a long green market. The main events which will affect on the fate and the prices of crypto are still ahead. And, perhaps, we will wait for growth for more than a year.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
October 15, 2018, 12:42:44 PM
whenever. The market is still outside the reach of regulations and governments. However, it still shows a very significant trend from the related news. whether it is authentic or not. Its effect still affects the overall price of the market. So, green days will come back at any time. You have witnessed the process today. Smiley
Activity: 139
October 15, 2018, 10:10:02 AM
Today's jump gives hope for greening the market, and for further growth not only bitcoin but also all currencies! But this he gives only hope, he does not give big promises, so nobody can speak for sure.
Activity: 406
October 15, 2018, 10:06:32 AM
I really hope that I will see a green market soon. The current BTC jump makes me discouraged, but I hope that this is the beginning of a recovery.
Activity: 1
October 15, 2018, 05:30:30 AM
The market today has had a positive change, so fortunately I still keep the valuable coins
Activity: 420
October 08, 2018, 07:59:36 PM
We traders and investors , experience the market's bleeding in this past days and months, most of us are annoyed by it for some reason that we loss some portion of our funds because of it. But it is better to stay calm and patience to hodl our coins or tokens. Most crypto experts believe that bull will run in this last quarter of the year , so be patient.
Activity: 5
October 08, 2018, 11:39:43 AM
This thread was made on 9th of September can you check the market status again it Eth is currently above 200$. I can't really tell if there will be a major green soon but I belive in scalping through the market carefully you  can regain your loses
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
October 08, 2018, 11:19:36 AM
What do we expect in a red market? there will no other colors to change but green.
It is a good chance to get when the market is red is to buy more to hold.
Once the market turns green then we are in a profit then.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
October 08, 2018, 10:23:44 AM
Against the background of the red market, there are such altcoins that show growth of more than 100 percent, if you look at the coinmarketcap, you can catch good trades.
Pages:
Jump to: