Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the market will GREEN soon? - page 14. (Read 14788 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 05:48:47 AM
in some cases there are so many traders who try to convince themselves by looking at cryptocurrency price movements from year to year so many conclude that at the end of the year it can be expensive again, even though if you know the cryptocurrency price at the end of this year is not sure can be expensive again.
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 03:20:41 AM
I can broadly says market has green the ETH and BTC have back to expected value and it has increase the market trading. Hope ETH reach 300 by this month end and Bitcoin to 8000
Activity: 31
October 06, 2018, 03:13:06 AM
I believe the market will soon return, it seems that last week the market went in the right direction as people expected. even though the market still not balance yet but the market is still on the upward trend.
Activity: 414
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 01:27:16 AM
some cryptocurrency has grown, like all crypto are welcoming 2019 which in my opinion in the odd year crypto has increased so rapidly,
for example in 2016 crypto did not develop but in 2017 it flew to the moon, 2018 decreased and fell silent,
2019 I hope crypto returns to experience its golden age.
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 04:33:53 PM
I'm actually happy about the recent market crash, it just gives us more time to pick up cheap coins while everyone else is scared.  The last bullrun is nothing compared to what the next one will bring once full adoption is in swing across the world.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
October 05, 2018, 04:12:19 PM
Since we are in 4th quarter, yes there are possibilities for a hike. The current situation is better if you look at. The value of bitcoin and other coins are stable between few numbers which is really appreciated. We do see a stable and steady growth in past few weeks. This looks awesome. If this trend continues, its much better instead of having a bull run or what so ever. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
October 05, 2018, 08:37:55 AM
The most interesting thing is that many expect that the market will recover before the end of this year, but I think that this will not happen. Big players don't want everyone to make money. I think the market will start to grow in the spring of 2019.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
October 05, 2018, 07:54:35 AM
I think the market will start recovering starting next months of this year (i hope we can see ETF approved this year). The best we can do is to wait for this who buy coins on higher price, or we can start making some trades and see how is going, or we can just get more coins and hold until they grow enough for some profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
October 05, 2018, 07:48:41 AM
It's hard to predict accurately. Looking at a prolonged downward market lately makes us panic. I think in the next few months the market situation will still be the same, there will likely be changes at the end of the year.
Activity: 33
October 05, 2018, 06:05:01 AM
In recent days the market has turned green, the price of ETH has increased to $ 220. I do believe that the market will green again at the end of the year. have faith.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
October 05, 2018, 04:33:50 AM
The market will turn green at the end of December, but will begin dump again from January. Such a rise in prices like last year will no longer be. Everything depends on the political situation. If Russia and China refuses the dollar zone, the price of crypto will pump! The owners of cryptocurrency will be profit!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 09:50:09 PM
the market will turn green when major players come to it. and for this the market must be regulated. While regulation is very slow. maybe some important laws will be passed next year. I think chito growth will not begin until the spring of 2019.
Activity: 59
October 04, 2018, 03:21:28 PM
I think it will take quite some time for the markets to recover to the all time highs of January, this year. A lot of people lost out in the market crash, and they are very wary of investing more fiat currencies into crypto at this current time. If the markets go on a bull run, some will return to invest, and maybe even more new fiat will enter the markets. I believe that we are a long way from achieving this in this current climate however
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 11:36:19 AM
market will go in to a bull market trend soon, its allready standing in front of the door now, we need just knock knock Cheesy when the door opens bull will come in, it allways starts with xrp and xrp on the move now,

it's always alts that signal the beginning of a bull run, sometimes litecoin, other times ethereum, but this time I reckon it's xrp
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
September 29, 2018, 10:56:31 AM
market will go in to a bull market trend soon, its allready standing in front of the door now, we need just knock knock Cheesy when the door opens bull will come in, it allways starts with xrp and xrp on the move now,
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 10:09:37 AM
I think we will see a similar bull run towards November/ December a bit like last year   Grin  Grin
Activity: 4
September 29, 2018, 10:05:06 AM
I'm seeing alot of innovation coming up in crypto space.
There are lots of new projects with products unlike many without any product aside Exchanges manipulations.
This corrections will surely bring in bull run sooner than expected.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 09:59:37 AM
Market has started recovering from the past week but not as fast as i was expecting.   A lot of the altcoins are recovering and seems to be aggressive to shoot up which shows market is still improving. However, Market will surely grow rapidly but i do not think it will do that very soon.
I think the rapid growth will start at the beginning of November, like last year. And now we can use a chance to buy coins at the lowest prices of the year.
copper member
Activity: 70
September 29, 2018, 09:36:41 AM
Yes, the market will be green very soon. The bullish market will come pretty short. In December January, everything will recover.
Activity: 70
September 29, 2018, 06:44:25 AM
Market has started recovering from the past week but not as fast as i was expecting.   A lot of the altcoins are recovering and seems to be aggressive to shoot up which shows market is still improving. However, Market will surely grow rapidly but i do not think it will do that very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: