Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the market will GREEN soon? - page 15. (Read 14788 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 20
September 29, 2018, 06:33:28 AM
It seems to me that over the last week the market has made the very turn that everyone was waiting for. And while there is no furious growth, but there is no fall. there is a smooth turn of the trend.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
September 29, 2018, 04:55:12 AM
I think that very soon. According to many analysts, the Crypto currency has almost reached its bottom and we will soon see the growth of all coins.
Most of the altcoins already reached some good bottom and they are really gearing up to move upward as the case may be when they get to see a good chance to do so and we all know that chance is related to bitcoin's movement and the slight chance of seeing it move in an uptrend fashion.

For now, there is every possibility that with all things being equal and with what I have said coming into play, we will get to see the altcoin market skyrocketing soon. So, with the way things are now, only patience is an attribute we will all need to take on while hoping and waiting for the best.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 11:02:36 PM
I am beginning to notice that the market has already moved from a phase of decline to a phase of consolidation. Also, many altcoins start to grow when bitcoin is at the same price level. I think bitcoin and the whole market will start to grow very soon.

Yes, every altcoin price depend on the Bitcoin price and altcoin prices slightly increased from their previous lowest dips. So we should not panic about the correct situation of the market, so we have to wait until the market starts recovering completely in green color.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 28, 2018, 07:25:10 PM
I think the market will recover this year. As we can see the movement of altcoins are going up and down but in local bullish trend. I'm waiting for same growth as last year.
Last May I thought it will break $10,000 but it didn't and that's the last time we saw it on $9,900.

Though we're not yet there but if the bullish trend starts to trigger it will only take few weeks for bitcoin just to come back to 5 digits and the rest will be followed up to the peak again. It's not easy as we are thinking but it will be there once this bear's over.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
September 28, 2018, 06:43:19 PM
Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!

Even this thread has many posts I would like to tell you guys and Op that making a post like this means you are not pacience and you really want to get the high comeback price on your investments. This says the one must should be really not greedy to get or a widraw your money, instead be a good holder and make a good decision that you will not regret to do in the future. Also yes everyone of us is waiting for a green correction but we can not say when, even of it is today or tommorow or next month and next year(I hope not lets just focus on months). That really means cryptocurrency is really in demand for investors because value is below and going up and down every week and a day.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
September 28, 2018, 04:36:03 PM
I am beginning to notice that the market has already moved from a phase of decline to a phase of consolidation. Also many altcoins start to grow when bitcoin is at the same price level. I think bitcoin and the whole market will start to grow very soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 04:15:34 PM
Yes, I think soon market will be green again, but we don't know when.
But it's time to buy more Altcoins because price is very cheap now.
I hope cryptocurrency will rise again like end of 2017.

Yes, the market looks like it will start to recovering soon. I think it will happen after ETF approving. It`s a great time to invest in, so don`t miss the chance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 02:57:04 PM
I think the market will recover this year. As we can see the movement of altcoins are going up and down but in local bullish trend. I'm waiting for same growth as last year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 10:51:31 AM
Yes, I think soon market will be green again, but we don't know when.
But it's time to buy more Altcoins because price is very cheap now.
I hope cryptocurrency will rise again like end of 2017.

Activity: 316
Merit: 4
September 28, 2018, 10:39:56 AM
Yeah the market will Green but its time and patient that one needs to have. Crypto is just at the peak of letting the whole world know how useful the blockchain technology can be to human, just as internet is. So i truly believe so and thats why am still here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
September 28, 2018, 09:26:36 AM
with the history market place, in my opnion the first wave will group up in november and down at february, if that correct its a change to get profit, but at least its not same wave at last years at 2017
copper member
Activity: 143
Crypto24Radio.com ❤️
September 28, 2018, 09:04:45 AM
I expect crypto market to bounce back in Q4 and end the year in a good note. I think it is a good time to buy some and see what happens in November/December.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
September 28, 2018, 08:52:08 AM
Expecting so because the market will start to recover when we hear any positive news about the ETF. Right now there are much negative news in the market which we cannot able guess when we can see the green market continuously.
I really would not want to say the ETF may really affect much as it has not been affecting so much anyway, even though people tend to tie the last move with the SEC decision, but I feel that was just a normal move and coincidence anyway as the market already looks bearish before then.

I would not be surprised if we get to see ETF postponing the approval decision, but I believe the market irrespective, will move as it is willing to move which from the look of things is really ready for some pretty big move but in general, only time will tell. In the long run though, I believe ETF approval will bring about some more money into the market, but notwithstanding, the market would still have grown without it eventually.
Activity: 266
September 28, 2018, 03:59:22 AM
I'm sure that there will soon be a market turn. Look at the top 10 CoinMarketCap they clearly show signs of soon growing.
Perhaps this is just a whale trap. I also understand that forever the market cannot fall and there will be a reversal. but I do not expect it now, tomorrow or at the end of the year. Just because when we wait the market does the opposite.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 28, 2018, 03:55:56 AM
Yes sure the market will turn towards green, hope this rise will continue in upcoming days also. Like end of the last year this year also we will expect tremendous growth. Just hold and wait with patience.

Certainty in the market is only one, which is that nothing is certain. We all are hoping for green markets but the reality is that we can drop much further, much quicker, before anythiing else.

All these rises have been false so far, and we are,,, remember,,, only not done with Q3. If the talk about long years of bear market being in place, before the next big bull run, then we are not even halfway there yet.

Good news? Keep buying at low price!
Activity: 133
Merit: 12
Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers
September 28, 2018, 03:27:31 AM
To be honest, I doubt that this year we will see any major uptrend. Things are looking gloomy in the crypto markets. It's almost like people have lost faith.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
September 28, 2018, 03:11:41 AM
The market is sure to return to green, but I hope that it will be only for good coins, because there are a lot of scum and garbage in the market, but there are many good projects in which tokens are very valuable and have a positive impact on the development of the market. Bad that many tokens are dependent on bitcoin,these trends will be reversed when other blockchain networks starts to work. Green markets for best coins!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 27, 2018, 10:54:37 PM
yes, of course the market will be able to return to green again, one day the market will usually return to green when there is good news and the demand is so high that it makes the price of bitcoin rise so that other cryptocurrency prices will also rise.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 10:13:42 PM
Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!
We now can see that the the market is in green.. Waiting for the ETF result. for further green
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
September 27, 2018, 10:11:53 PM
We only need to exercise patience and manage finances properly to get maximum results as we want. I am sure bitcoin and altcoin will eventually recover and can exceed the highest prices at the end of last year.
Pages:
Jump to: