Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the market will GREEN soon? - page 17. (Read 14788 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 06:31:36 AM
The market is green again. I've checked coin360 hundred times to day to make sure it's not a dream
Activity: 152
https://karatcoin.co
September 26, 2018, 05:28:07 AM
Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!

overall  holder crypto  will sell their coin if price falling to deep.
so I think green market is so far. so wait n see
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
September 26, 2018, 05:25:15 AM
Christmas is approaching and its already BERmonths and I have a good feeling that all cryptocurrencies will soon regain their high price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
September 26, 2018, 04:04:26 AM
Yes the market will recover soon now the market is not good. The price keeps on falling now the whole market is in red but soon it will be returned to green. Hope the pricd of bitxoin will increase all are expect the bull run starts by the end of this year till that we have to wait with patience and hold the coin. Use this chance to buy more coins when its price is low.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
September 26, 2018, 03:02:53 AM
market will be better soon lets trust the market. We dont know when but let us be prepared on that day although the market is neutral it is playing around 6400$ it is better still rather than it is red right. there are lots of speculation that the market before this year end will be better so let us earn and hold as long as the market is still quiet.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 25, 2018, 10:23:59 PM
Expecting so because the market will start to recover when we hear any positive news about the ETF. Right now there are much negative news in the market which we cannot able guess when we can see the green market continuously.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 08:36:53 PM
I think that very soon. According to many analysts, the Crypto currency has almost reached its bottom and we will soon see the growth of all coins.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 12:33:26 PM
I don't know the cause of the ETH continue to decline. maybe this is a bad year for ETH. but I'm sure for this year's market will be green again, but the price of ETH can not be the same as last year.
Activity: 226
September 25, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
At this point am far beyond worried, should i say i have accepted the fact that the market is terrible but that doesnt mean blockchain is terrible. I still believe in ETH and rest altcoin, The market will “GREEN” but dont put your hopes too high because nobody knows when.

Be rest assured that blockchain is not going anywhere.
No one can guess what the market is about because it fluctuates too much. Actually the cryptocurrency market makes me feel very difficult to invest when there is too much volatility and the market is dominated by big investors. Hopefully everything will stabilize so that investors can return to this market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 04:44:37 AM
Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!

In this business not all the time is Christmas were we are happy of receiving a lot of blessings. Same goes with the market in trading industry, there are season of bearish and bull runs. Sadly that right now, we are in the period of declining market season. But, honestly we shouldn't be worry while its happening, instead we must stay positive and take everything here now is a good opportunity due to all has a good reason for every season. Meaning, stay hold on the coins we have it now in our wallet. Green market for sure will happen to us soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
September 25, 2018, 12:24:05 AM
I think everyone at this point is waiting for the market to appear green. We just have to be more patient and wait for the right time.
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
September 24, 2018, 06:23:14 PM
At this point am far beyond worried, should i say i have accepted the fact that the market is terrible but that doesnt mean blockchain is terrible. I still believe in ETH and rest altcoin, The market will “GREEN” but dont put your hopes too high because nobody knows when.

Be rest assured that blockchain is not going anywhere.
Activity: 322
September 24, 2018, 06:00:26 PM
Looks like this is indeed a long waiting time. Almost every information said the same thing about the price reduction that occurred on almost all coins. I will not deny this because according to the price displayed on the graph with the Bollinger indicator it has not shown a signal to go back up. But we never know what will happen tomorrow, because I am sure that we all hope there is a good moment that can immediately improve the conditions that occur today. I always think positively whenever, that the price will definitely go up again.

The market has recovered slightly when a lot of coins have grown very well over time. Everything is better with the cryptocurrency market but investors should be careful and prepare a backup plan for themselves.
Activity: 74
September 24, 2018, 02:23:26 PM
BTC has found a very strong support on 6k, amounts of shorts is decreasing, we are getting close into squeeze. I think the market will go green soon and BTC will rise into 10k levels.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
September 24, 2018, 02:20:19 PM
It's green now and then it's red. This will always be the case until the bull comes. A red will see after green. Let's see when everyone is waiting
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 01:57:02 PM
I think the market will go green after some time. It is actually going up but slowly, we need waiting a few months at least until it stabilizes again, it will take time surely. But that's normal, because the crypto prices are always volatile.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 11:09:11 AM
The market of crypto currency has disappointed many investors and bounty hunters this year, but I think growth will still be possible, perhaps not as stormy as last year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
September 24, 2018, 09:43:14 AM
Looks like this is indeed a long waiting time. Almost every information said the same thing about the price reduction that occurred on almost all coins. I will not deny this because according to the price displayed on the graph with the Bollinger indicator it has not shown a signal to go back up. But we never know what will happen tomorrow, because I am sure that we all hope there is a good moment that can immediately improve the conditions that occur today. I always think positively whenever, that the price will definitely go up again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 01:26:59 PM
Many coin rebounds but I think this rally will soon end and there will be another dump soon. This year may end bleakly with the crypto market.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 23, 2018, 11:09:28 AM
Oh, I doubt very much that the market will become green! Though everything is good unexpected for us! So let's hope and keep your fists!
I never doubt that the market in terms of becoming green.

There's a place for the red markets but in opposite it has a place as well for greener days. Its expected to have red and green markets and they won't be able to stay for a very long time and that makes it some swings that many have been scared of it.
Pages:
Jump to: