Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the markets will collapse - page 5. (Read 8385 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 07:44:44 AM
So there is almost half of year since these topic was started and market is still here. Expirienced traders even managed to become more profitable.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 07:44:14 AM
Haha why do you think of this question, when the market is very small, and very easy to manipulate. It can not collapse yet. So when organizations or governments are slowly entering the market, can it collapse?
Activity: 196
October 22, 2018, 07:20:17 AM
Collapse definition: Market Cap less than 150 Billion

Yes or No

I say YES

I didn’t want to say yes but there is not much light in the tunnel.

Panic is everywhere. I want you to stop wasting time and to start looking for good opportunities, because there is no point in such discussions as for me.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
October 21, 2018, 01:49:52 PM
I am sure that nothing terrible will happen exactly, because the market is clearly trying to buy everything that is on the market today, all those people who sell their tokens and coins today are clearly wrong and will regret it.
Activity: 406
October 21, 2018, 01:23:10 PM
Crypto market has already sank just check how much has dropped since the bullish trend. I'm sure it will recover and go up a lot
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
October 21, 2018, 12:27:04 PM
The crypto-currency market has long collapsed, and nowhere below. Bitcoin fell by about 70 percent, most altcoins by 90 percent. Now we are already waiting for the market to rise and we hope that at least by the end of the year it will traditionally rise. We do not expect much growth, but Bitcoin should grow to at least 10,000 dollars. If this does not happen, it seems that stagnation will continue for an indefinite time, since such a market will scare away potential investors.

yes maybe you are right now the market has collapsed. but if you think the market will soon rise, it seems less appropriate because I see that there are no signs that can make people believe that the market will return.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 21, 2018, 12:18:40 PM
The crypto-currency market has long collapsed, and nowhere below. Bitcoin fell by about 70 percent, most altcoins by 90 percent. Now we are already waiting for the market to rise and we hope that at least by the end of the year it will traditionally rise. We do not expect much growth, but Bitcoin should grow to at least 10,000 dollars. If this does not happen, it seems that stagnation will continue for an indefinite time, since such a market will scare away potential investors.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
October 21, 2018, 12:00:25 PM
I am an optimist so of course I would choose NO. The market will adjust its way, the market will not be able to collapse. Pessimists often think negatively
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
October 21, 2018, 11:58:51 AM
i don't think that dropping 30% from current levels will be a collapse.
To be honest now we can see a fluctuating on 200 bln market cap level and I don't think we will collapse even more
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
October 21, 2018, 11:55:19 AM
no market will never collapse. maybe now you think so, but in fact the market continues to grow day by day. and I'm sure the market will return and will be better than yesterday.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 11:51:09 AM
Markets will never collapse all altcoins will not go back to zero. I believe soon a certain alt will change the market for good
Activity: 658
October 21, 2018, 11:08:35 AM
My opinion tokoe that this is a temporary and the market will return.I will say that it is not necessary to be afraid and need to invest in the cryptocurrency,not somnevatsya that market outgrowth.Because the day of the market artificially.Sit shark cryptanalytical market and structuring day and growth.So don't worry. We need to move forward and not step back.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 06:03:34 PM
This market will not collapse at least 5 years more, although now there is having the decline of price. I still have a strong belief that the cryptocurreny market and blockchain will grow strongly in the future

The collapse of the market is possible only in one case, when the market stops bringing money, and this will not happen very soon, so I would not worry about this issue.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
October 18, 2018, 05:57:52 PM
Collapse definition: Market Cap less than 150 Billion

Yes or No

I say YES

I didn’t want to say yes but there is not much light in the tunnel.

When we tell the crypto market would collapsed if everythings would become ruined,and everythings in the market turns down,but in the case of cryptocurrency investment everythings is fine and only difficulties thats we face now are the bearish market,but crypto is still continue to moving forward on,and continue to recover to maintain its flexibility so for me its is a big No that crypto would collapse its movement.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 18, 2018, 05:50:35 PM
This is a very big NO!!!! This is because the situation on the market does not only occur to cryptocurrencies but also other commodities on the market like Gold.They have reduced in prices drastically and I know the market will revive in no time.
Activity: 364
October 18, 2018, 05:47:25 PM
It seems to me that in the near future the market will go up. I believe that the period of market decline is coming to an end and the bull trend will start soon.
Activity: 182
October 18, 2018, 05:45:47 PM
as we see that the market has not collapsed yet and I think that this will not happen in the future. I am sure that in 2019-202 we will have a very strong growth
Activity: 244
io.ezystayz.com
October 18, 2018, 05:38:25 PM
No doubt market will be wide and wide. If BTC dominance will decrease then alts will get all volumes. It's mean that we can see altcoins spring soon. Not long but it will be good for further development and crypto evolution. I don't wait for burst price growth but some solid and unstoppable definitely
I believe this is just the beginning of the cryptocurrency market so in the future it will grow even stronger. This market will grow because it is solving the problems that exist in life and finances. I am putting a lot of trust into cryptocurrency and I think it will bring good results.
Activity: 210
October 18, 2018, 04:40:19 PM
This is a natural process ... the strongest survives! the fact is that on the wave of popularity huge money came into the crypt, everyone wanted to buy at least something for everything was growing, and this bubble was supposed to burst.
Activity: 588
October 18, 2018, 04:30:28 PM
I think that the situation in the crypto market natural . After the maximum values of the price of crypto coins sank to the bottom and the next step will be its growth to the new maximum values.
Pages:
Jump to: