Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the markets will collapse - page 8. (Read 8385 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
October 04, 2018, 08:42:11 PM
Thinking the market will collapse is a sign of misunderstanding or inexperience in crypto. Crypto has survived numerous tribulations since its inception to fail now. It is becoming more and more popular each day with new projects utilizing the Blockchain technology to bring solutions to humanity. You call this dying? This is the surviving of crypto.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 04, 2018, 08:36:27 PM
I think the market is very dependent on this year, if at the end of this year the market is still red, it will be difficult to see a better future than Crypto, but if the end of the year the price can be green then the future of Crypto will be bright.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 08:10:20 PM
I doubt that below 200 we fail , we now go near the bottom , I think that it is not necessary to catch the bottom in coins, better to buy lesnicki )
Activity: 476
October 04, 2018, 07:57:22 PM
The market has already collapsed, it is like 75 % down comparing to January this year when the total
market cap was over $800 billion. So, it should be somewhere near to it`s bottom. Not expecting further drop,
but who knows. We have to be positive, but being prepared for the worse to come to be able to react.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 04, 2018, 07:04:33 PM
Collapse definition: Market Cap less than 150 Billion

Yes or No

I say YES

I didn’t want to say yes but there is not much light in the tunnel.

if i say NO, because indeed for now Market Cap is only $ 219,196,312,871 the decrease is very big compared to last year, but i am sure in the year soon Market Cap will return to increase and until whenever the Market will never collapse.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
October 04, 2018, 07:02:26 PM
Collapse definition: Market Cap less than 150 Billion

Yes or No

I say YES

I didn’t want to say yes but there is not much light in the tunnel.

As for me, I say NO. The market will not collapse. I think the worst I have seen the market in recent time is $190b, and I don't believe it will fall below this price.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 04, 2018, 06:50:20 PM
For now, I don't think so, this is only part of Crypto's journey and reminded the crypto community that the level will not last, the process of traveling in Crypto is also not stable or constant like that. But there are various kinds of situations that must be faced. One of them is the current period, this period has a positive effect that is quite useful for us to be able to implement in crypto daily life. That is easier in selecting good coins with proof that he is able to survive in Crypto and can be in the top rank.
Activity: 140
October 04, 2018, 06:34:51 PM
I believe that today's market decline is a normal phenomenon and does not threaten that the cryptocurrency market will collapse
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 06:33:00 PM
if I just think otherwise, bro. the state of the cryiptocurrency market will soon improve. there is no way the cryiptocurrency price in the market will always fall, there will be time to improve. if we learn from the previous year we will get the picture as I explained above.
Activity: 190
October 04, 2018, 06:24:29 PM
I do not think that the market will go down. I hope that we are at the lowest point of value. This means that growth will begin soon.
Growth should begin sometime this year, the cost for an exchange to list a coin is getting more expensive so I think that they plan on coins getting bigger.
Activity: 322
October 04, 2018, 06:20:45 PM
I do not think that the market will go down. I hope that we are at the lowest point of value. This means that growth will begin soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 05:38:36 PM
The entire market cannot collapsed, I don't think it is possible. Market is two-way traffic and as have been experiencing downtrend this year, am optimistic that next year will not be like this, there will be complete market recovery and possible bullish run.
in any case, today there is an artificial manipulation of the market, because despite the overall steady growth in the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market, we are still in a negative trend.
Activity: 182
October 04, 2018, 05:15:09 PM
The entire market cannot collapsed, I don't think it is possible. Market is two-way traffic and as have been experiencing downtrend this year, am optimistic that next year will not be like this, there will be complete market recovery and possible bullish run.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 02:52:03 PM
No, I do not think so. The market could have collapsed more than once, but it never happened. I think that after a long stagnation, the market will go up.
Activity: 126
Global loyalty & rewards
October 03, 2018, 02:41:24 PM
I do not think that the market will fail even if with capitalization it is lower than 150 Billion. I believe that the market will only increase over time.
Activity: 154
September 28, 2018, 07:56:53 AM
I think you're wrong. How can a market that is still alive be considered collapsed and held. Price fluctuations have been and will be, this is no reason to panic. You need to learn more information to understand the true situation in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 07:51:22 AM
There is no denying some basic things, who can know for sure? I think that everything can happen and we can not exclude options that today can be very likely. So just keep this in mind when investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 07:50:38 AM
I will not say yes because by looking at the current market capitalization of less than $ 150 bln but the market will continue to spin and the value on each token also has its own value and new markets open every month, therefore any market crypto will always exist
September 28, 2018, 07:45:20 AM
Even conservative bank investors against the background of lowering rates began to think about whether it is worth saving a part of the savings in the crypto currency.
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 28, 2018, 07:12:47 AM
Many are now subject to mass hysteria in the current state of the market, but the market still continues to develop and it is clear that it is growing and maturing. We still see only a small segment of its development, but in the future I am sure that it will grow hundreds of times and those who did not want to endure and wait, will bite their elbows.
Pages:
Jump to: