Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the markets will collapse - page 9. (Read 8385 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 07:07:25 AM
There will never be a collapse in the cryptocurrency market because with all there is a market now it is very good to be an example of future financial problems.
And also will replace the banknote system that we have been using.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 12:07:12 PM
Well it's not much higher than that now, I don't think it will go quite that low though. I think we've seen the bottom now personally.
Activity: 870
September 17, 2018, 12:03:18 PM
I do not believe the market crashed as easily as you mentioned. It's just a wave of the market so you do not worry too much when the market capitalization is coming back. And Bitcoin is getting better. Think positive about crypto will make you more secure.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 17, 2018, 12:02:23 PM
many people are afraid of current market conditions, but in my opinion, when it is like now is a good time to buy more at a low price, the market will not collapse, this situation is only temporary, everything will be fine
Activity: 134
September 17, 2018, 11:58:46 AM
Collapse definition: Market Cap less than 150 Billion

Yes or No

I say YES

I didn’t want to say yes but there is not much light in the tunnel.

What i think is, that market will recover soon,as long i have seen that bitcoins price recovers after the correction and it will never goes to 0 value i still positively believe on its potential that bearish market would end.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
September 17, 2018, 11:55:14 AM
in my opinion. even though now the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the crypto market has decreased in price even worse but I'm sure someday the price will rise again bro .
Activity: 409
September 14, 2018, 07:44:45 PM
These type of questions respesent fear. Fear of loss. No one knows what will happen to the crypto market but i think there is no reason it to be collapsed. It’s better if we all can relax.
Activity: 448
September 14, 2018, 07:41:18 PM
It is obvious that the coin prices are not going well. After of the big january rising, we couldn't see a satisfying prices on the markets. But in my opinion, this bad condition can change in the new year.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:12:37 PM
I think collapse Is a wrong word to use for this market behavior.
Volatility is a part of every financial market and while the FX and equity markets are more predictable and leas volatile, the crypto market is a lot more volatile and this is often seen as a collpasenof the system, which is not.
The market is not stable yes, but collapsing? No
Activity: 616
September 14, 2018, 06:02:09 PM
The Cryptocurrency market has come a long way and I don't think it will ever collapse in the nearest future instead it will grow in size and adoption.
Activity: 140
September 14, 2018, 05:57:17 PM
I still wonder how the market is going to collapse. That ETH is not doing well in the market doesn't mean the market will collapse. There are many coins doing better aside from Eth.
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 05:54:00 PM
despite the fall of the market, I think that the cryptocurrency will continue to exist and the market will not collapse
Activity: 85
September 14, 2018, 05:38:15 PM
Cryptocurrencies are not being exploited at their fullest so that leads to a lot of people just focusing on the trading part which is the one bringbing most of the profits, collapse can't happen simply because cryptos are not even near their real potential at the moment.
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 05:34:08 PM
I do not ever think that market would ever collapse. The .market has come to stay. The price can go up or come down. But I do not think the market would collapse.
Activity: 224
September 14, 2018, 05:06:17 PM
I think that there will't a complete collapse,because many "high flight" people are involved in this system. these people doesn't want to lose their money. but the fact that what is blowing the media is only  that people begin to panic
Activity: 44
September 14, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

Yes or No

I say YES

In my own opinion, the market will not collapse because the market price before is very low and it was still pretty stable, all we need is patience to wait for people to start investing again since there are a lot of price manipulators in the market today.

Yes, you are right. Maybe we experience a lot of loss but this does not mean the crypto market will collapse soon. The market is starting to show positive things now, the price of each coin is starting to increase. We only need patience and hope the market will recover soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 04:53:20 PM
No, I don't think that they will collapse. As for me it is just a temporary phenomenon and trends will change really soon.
I also believe we are seeing the correction and not convulsions before death. It's high fever but nothing out of the ordinary give the volatility of the market.
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 04:51:59 PM
not as strange as I think that will not subside, it is now below 150 , we several times reached this level and bounced
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
September 14, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

Yes or No

I say YES

In my own opinion, the market will not collapse because the market price before is very low and it was still pretty stable, all we need is patience to wait for people to start investing again since there are a lot of price manipulators in the market today.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 04:50:29 PM
It is about to collapse and decreased significantly,nevertheless I believe ICOs collected enough money to develop infrastructure,so market won't collapse anymore, as it have basis and elaboration on ready projects.
I just wish fewer ICOs were scams, then maybe the market wouldn't be as messy. It's decentralized and highly volatile as it is so bringing more mess in is criminal. While it continues, the market will be red and feverish.
Not all coins that looks like a scam will scam you. Read what the whitepaper and their social media states.
Pages:
Jump to: