Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the markets will collapse - page 7. (Read 8385 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 04:02:42 AM
At the moment, it’s really hard time for the cryptocurrency market and it’s not known when the recovery will take place, but I still believe that this trend will end sooner or later and the market will become even stronger, prices will rise.
many say this year is not good for Crypto, but don't worry the market will rise again. Crypto will recover and rise high, although many people predict when it will go up and that is not necessarily certain. but I'm sure Crypto will definitely go up even if you don't know when, Crypto will be more popular and admired by many people.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 10, 2018, 03:38:07 AM
At the moment, it’s really hard time for the cryptocurrency market and it’s not known when the recovery will take place, but I still believe that this trend will end sooner or later and the market will become even stronger, prices will rise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
October 10, 2018, 03:33:26 AM
Your prediction did not come true. It's good. The market must grow. drop may be 10%. It is permissible. But the overall trend is a tenfold increase over several years.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 03:29:19 AM
I do not think that the market will collapse. But cleaning the cryptocurrency market will be serious.
Activity: 134
October 10, 2018, 03:25:22 AM
The market will not collapse. The only thing that collapses is the altcoin. Some bad altcoins will disappear and bitcoin will always exist.
Activity: 616
October 10, 2018, 01:10:10 AM
Maybe yes, maybe no. not you can determine what will definitely happen with Bitcoin because Bitcoin is far from stable words
Activity: 479
October 10, 2018, 01:06:25 AM
I refuse to believe this, the cryptocurrency market will never collapse! Yes, he is now on the verge, but the potential is huge and many people who invest millions of dollars in cryptocurrency have calculated the risks and would not waste their money. cryptocurrency will be back!
Crypto is going to have a period where it is no longer needed. The NWO might wipe out Bitcoin.
currently many recovery happens. After the decline of the market many are working to improve the support to maintain the State of the market in order not to experience a fall even further. so with the presence of these advances make the market afloat.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 12:57:48 AM
Collapse definition: Market Cap less than 150 Billion

Yes or No

I say YES

I didn’t want to say yes but there is not much light in the tunnel.

I absolutely do not believe in this development. The market will not collapse in the foreseeable future. After all, the crypto market today offers really useful and important technologies for society, so it will develop steadily.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 05:52:30 AM
It's really hard to predict whether the market will recover or even collapse, the situation in the crypto-currency market is very unstable now. But there were always ups and downs. I think that everything will work out and the Crypto currency will continue to grow.
copper member
Activity: 164
October 07, 2018, 05:18:02 AM
I've never heard the thought of market collapsing and I will never do because I know it won't collapse. Do away with fear and continue your work. And as you can see, the market is coming up again.
copper member
Activity: 166
October 07, 2018, 05:11:42 AM
Currently smaller avid gamers making the effort to travel out of your marketplace so as to decrease the retail price wherever possible. The idea has been crystal clear that will what on earth is going on now is not only a static correction in the marketplace, nevertheless the unnatural understatement involving price. I do think that will inside summertime along with autumn were ready for forceful expansion for you to forty-five 000-50 000 bucks first bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
October 05, 2018, 02:53:00 PM
I hope that the cryptocurrency market will go up soon. It seems to me that the fall can not be eternal, so I believe in growth. We must be patient and optimistic.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 05, 2018, 02:49:55 PM
Collapse definition: Market Cap less than 150 Billion

Yes or No

I say YES

I didn’t want to say yes but there is not much light in the tunnel.

I think that we have passed yet the stage when market were in danger of collapsing. Today we can feel free and optimistic. Most currencies not falling anymore in recent days and thats nice.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
October 05, 2018, 07:54:04 AM
I think we watched the classic bubble blowing, after which the bubble burst. Now the market has undergone a long correction and now the market is standing still. I do not think that the market will come to a collapse. I think that we will see the rise of the market to the top soon.
Activity: 149
October 05, 2018, 07:39:03 AM
I refuse to believe this, the cryptocurrency market will never collapse! Yes, he is now on the verge, but the potential is huge and many people who invest millions of dollars in cryptocurrency have calculated the risks and would not waste their money. cryptocurrency will be back!
Crypto is going to have a period where it is no longer needed. The NWO might wipe out Bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 07:33:16 AM
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
October 05, 2018, 07:25:57 AM
I am saying no. Market's capitalization is now $218Billions+. It's gradually increase, market will not collapse as you have claimed to be collapsed. Maximum investors are now becoming aware, they don't believe in panic sell, so market cap is on the rise.
Activity: 31
October 05, 2018, 07:14:01 AM
no, i don't think the market will collapse, it won't be that low
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 05, 2018, 07:06:18 AM
I think the market is very dependent on this year, if at the end of this year the market is still red, it will be difficult to see a better future than Crypto, but if the end of the year the price can be green then the future of Crypto will be bright.
The market has not collapsed, everything is just beginning, even if the fall of market was stay ,we will see bright times soon and grow of market, we have to wait for it.
Activity: 105
October 05, 2018, 05:34:31 AM
Bitcoin won't break, and many other coins will disappear. The coins that are good for the fittest are always beaten by new coins.
Pages:
Jump to: