Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think there is a world government. - page 3. (Read 3736 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 251
Not really. Not at this time anyway. But makes for an interesting concept for a TV show in the future.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Yes there is.
It is a mixed government formed by 5 countries. They are USA, Russia, China, France and United Kingdom.
In other words; the world is being ruled by the permanent members of NATO.
Germany is out because they did some silly things in the past. Whenever they make too much sound, those 5 will make them remember. :p
That is the truth, the NATO will uphold what they want and they will over power and make changes and wage a war in any country of their choice if they want to. Look at the examples in Libya as they took the decision to eradicate Gaddafi which was forced by France they went on and carried out that and made the life of people in Libya a living hell.
Why only NATO? That Russia better? And Muslim countries did not provoke the attacks around the world? The modern world is aggressive and recognize the right of force
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Yes there is.
It is a mixed government formed by 5 countries. They are USA, Russia, China, France and United Kingdom.
Germany is out because they did some silly things in the past. Whenever they make too much sound, those 5 will make them remember. :p
That is the truth, the NATO will uphold what they want and they will over power and make changes and wage a war in any country of their choice if they want to. Look at the examples in Libya as they took the decision to eradicate Gaddafi which was forced by France they went on and carried out that and made the life of people in Libya a living hell.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Yes there is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_members_of_the_United_Nations_Security_Council

Activity: 118
There is also a detailed and tested system of manipulating the masses, peoples, governments. Too predictably overlaps the oxygen disagreeable and all are forced to comply with the rules, otherwise collapse.
Activity: 83
How was it "rigged by a secret government"? The United States is not a pure democracy, and is not run by mob rule. The national popular vote does not matter, and has never mattered, the electoral college is the only thing fair to the majority of the people. Look at this graphic, do you feel the highly populated blue, elitist sections should speak for the entire rest of the United States who voted Trump?

Looks like some map of red russia
Lol! Like. Unfortunately only externally. Russia to such a democracy in America for a very long time. I doubt that Russia ever become a democratic country. Russia is an Empire and you can only keep it with the autocratic regime. In the early 90s in Russia were trying to build a democratic society and almost destroyed the whole country.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
How was it "rigged by a secret government"? The United States is not a pure democracy, and is not run by mob rule. The national popular vote does not matter, and has never mattered, the electoral college is the only thing fair to the majority of the people. Look at this graphic, do you feel the highly populated blue, elitist sections should speak for the entire rest of the United States who voted Trump?

Looks like some map of red russia

edit: maybe better to avoid colors like red and blue or black and white. If you zoom into this map, counting peoples instead of arbitrary borders separating them ... but who would like to do that? Gerrymandering is a fact.
Activity: 84
There is no world government, there are no such thing as a world government. Each nation has its own sovereignty and has its own leader with its own rules, policies and governance. I will believe that there are secret societies that has penetrated the government but still they are not considered to be a world government. A world government has one sovereign leader that leads all people in the world. At this point of time it is not existing but it is possible in the future.
And I think that world government is the owners of the Federal reserve system of the United States. The world is ruled by money, and all international financial flows going through them. Including corruption, and this means that all leaders of States to obey them.
I agree with you. It seems to me that they are interested in the corruption of all governments. The more money the corrupt officials are kept in dollars the greater the potential for the Federal reserve to influence them.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
maybe because of the economy
Activity: 155
January 11, 2017, 11:23:54 AM
from what i know, there is the ruler of world, but not in goverment form
but more like agreement among everysingle goverment from each nations. like the one who controll world's money, world bank.

well still, i have no idea if we are talkin about conspiracy things, i just love the fact so i delivered it lol
Activity: 141
January 11, 2017, 09:04:51 AM
There is no world government, there are no such thing as a world government. Each nation has its own sovereignty and has its own leader with its own rules, policies and governance. I will believe that there are secret societies that has penetrated the government but still they are not considered to be a world government. A world government has one sovereign leader that leads all people in the world. At this point of time it is not existing but it is possible in the future.
And I think that world government is the owners of the Federal reserve system of the United States. The world is ruled by money, and all international financial flows going through them. Including corruption, and this means that all leaders of States to obey them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
January 11, 2017, 09:00:41 AM
It is believed that there is a global government that rules the world. Do you think this is so? What's the mission Trump?
I think that there is no world government does not exist. This is the tale. Trump is proof of that. If such a government existed, then who would have allowed this idiot to power. Except that if the task is to start a world war.

You are ridiculous, people like you are the reason why he won! Do your research on his policies, the majority of Americans voted for him because they were sick and tired of the scary route America has gone for the past 8 years under the Obama administration.
Actually he won only because democracy in America - in this case presidential election is not handled directly.
Trump won because he received more electoral votes from winning in swinging states. While Hillary received more people's votes in general.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 11, 2017, 08:10:06 AM
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
January 11, 2017, 07:28:47 AM
It is believed that there is a global government that rules the world. Do you think this is so? What's the mission Trump?
Well it's possible and if you read a couple of articles concerning this topic, there are certain family names that always show up in these kinds of discussions. I think if this is true, mostly bankers would be at the upper tier of this government.
I think so too. Moreover it seems to me that Trump needs to unleash world war 3. People will destroy the city infrastructure, cars, etc. After the war created a large demand for everything and this will give impetus to the economy of America.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 11, 2017, 07:23:59 AM
Well it's possible and if you read a couple of articles concerning this topic, there are certain family names that always show up in these kinds of discussions. I think if this is true, mostly bankers would be at the upper tier of this government.

I actually think that this "world government" is actually the banks. Very good point what was mentioned to here that the most influential and most wealthy governs pretty much everything.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 11, 2017, 07:14:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 10, 2017, 10:00:39 PM
...as for me i am digging up on how to obtain "ki" mean physical power Cheesy

ha ha ha ha

When you get "KI" what will you do? Are you looking for vegeta or picolo to participate in some martial arts tournament?

Do you think that the Muslims will want to mix with other religions? I do not even want to mix with them.

There is no world government, only in the one piece has a world government.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/623251/Pope-Francis-Bangui-Central-Africa-Republic-Muslim-Christians-brothers-sisters

Pope Francis calls for peace as he says Christians and Muslims are 'brothers and sisters'
What should he say? Kill them? Muslims also do not say that you need to kill Christians. It freaks kill everyone. They are not worried about the fact that among the victims of terrorists are Muslims, too.
I really felt sad about that. They blamed all muslims in the terrorist attacks.The action of the terrorist isn't supported by its religion since then. I'm not a muslims, I'm christian. And as a good christian, we must have the right mind set. Stop make boundaries woth muslims, don't judge them negatively.

The problem with this thinking is found here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10381547. A peaceful Muslim can never be trusted. Why not? The basic tenet of his religion, even though he may not know it, is convert or kill everyone. The thing that makes this dangerous for anyone is, the people who Islam is the harshest with are Muslims who convert out of Islam to something else.

Islam is a religion of fear, because of the link I added, above. It only takes a handful of strict Muslims in a Muslim community to make Islam work. All they have to do is express some violent part of the Koran, and say that their peaceful brother standing right next to them is not obeying the religion. Then, every Muslim in the area turns on that peaceful Muslim and kills him. You better be violent if you are a Muslim, because you never know when your brother will turn on you for not obeying the violence of the Koran.

Now you. You and all people of other religions - even atheism - better not let Islam gain a foothold in your land. Because Koran violence will gradually convert or kill you.

Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 10, 2017, 08:52:37 PM

ha ha ha ha

When you get "KI" what will you do? Are you looking for vegeta or picolo to participate in some martial arts tournament?

Do you think that the Muslims will want to mix with other religions? I do not even want to mix with them.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/623251/Pope-Francis-Bangui-Central-Africa-Republic-Muslim-Christians-brothers-sisters

Pope Francis calls for peace as he says Christians and Muslims are 'brothers and sisters'
What should he say? Kill them? Muslims also do not say that you need to kill Christians. It freaks kill everyone. They are not worried about the fact that among the victims of terrorists are Muslims, too.
I really felt sad about that. They blamed all muslims in the terrorist attacks.The action of the terrorist isn't supported by its religion since then. I'm not a muslims, I'm christian. And as a good christian, we must have the right mind set. Stop make boundaries woth muslims, don't judge them negatively.
Activity: 121
January 10, 2017, 04:12:32 PM

ha ha ha ha

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
January 10, 2017, 09:16:48 AM

ha ha ha ha

Pages:
Jump to: