Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think there is a world government. - page 5. (Read 3736 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
January 09, 2017, 03:37:49 PM
Of course there is. Do you think that some things that are happen, are incidentally? Especially if you live in the USA. But am 100% sure that there is. I really don't know about Trump's plan, but there were moments that many tried to killed him. I think this is something and he has to be careful.

There have been no assassination attempts on Donald Trump!

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
January 09, 2017, 03:34:28 PM
Of course there is. Do you think that some things that are happen, are incidentally? Especially if you live in the USA. But am 100% sure that there is. I really don't know about Trump's plan, but there were moments that many tried to killed him. I think this is something and he has to be careful.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
January 09, 2017, 03:34:15 PM
It is believed that there is a global government that rules the world. Do you think this is so? What's the mission Trump?
I think that there is no world government does not exist. This is the tale. Trump is proof of that. If such a government existed, then who would have allowed this idiot to power. Except that if the task is to start a world war.

You are ridiculous, people like you are the reason why he won! Do your research on his policies, the majority of Americans voted for him because they were sick and tired of the scary route America has gone for the past 8 years under the Obama administration.
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
January 09, 2017, 03:31:38 PM
It is believed that there is a global government that rules the world. Do you think this is so? What's the mission Trump?
I think that there is no world government does not exist. This is the tale. Trump is proof of that. If such a government existed, then who would have allowed this idiot to power. Except that if the task is to start a world war.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
January 09, 2017, 03:30:37 PM
I believe Trump's mission is to preside over America.
 A world government would only exist when elected representatives of every other sovereign nation wrongfully delegate the ability to enact binding legislation to a foreign body.  The European Union is an example of such a blunder but I don't think this has occurred on a worldwide basis yet.  There will be no danger of this type of agreement from Trump based on his views to date.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 09, 2017, 03:15:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: