Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be bad year for ICOS? - page 17. (Read 5319 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?
This year is bad not for ICO, but for those investors who have invested in these projects. Most of these people did not make a profit, because tokens are becoming cheaper and it is very unlikely that they will rise in price in the coming years.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I think there is little chance of market growth this year. However, many are of the opinion that growth will begin in December. Maybe it will, but I don't really believe it, because the growth was predicted for August and September, but nothing happened.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
It is already clear that this year was unsuccessful for ICO, but this does not mean that there will be more next year, the trends may change and we will see a new rush around ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
Because the market situation is not good, and more investors lose their belief and left this market when bitcoin falling.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
The ICO market is quite young and predicting the possibilities of this market is quite problematic, but what will be growth is undoubtedly. It's all about the approach and the measurement of investment risks.
Activity: 329
AGATE
Why should I think about something, if I can look at the statistics and confidently tell you that the volume of investment has fallen several times, the interest of the public is also absent. Only enthusiasts or related funds invest in ICO.
Activity: 141
I can't say it in the certain way but it seems to be so. Scam is growing and ICOs are getting the damage with this grwoth and moreover thier security is decreasing so fast.
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
ICOs are still getting down because of scam and this year was really hard for them because this great problem of scam is growing day by day or even more.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?

My trust is only one, that is, from the data that was available in January until now the ICO market has never happened a grow, so from that I believe that by the end of this year a grow will occur, although this is only my view and my hope, but I am sure this will really happen.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
It's been proven to be a disastrous time to try and launch ICO during 2018 most have failed to reach the set hardcap amounts and have flopped badly after arriving on the DEX exchanges. We can only hope that 2019 is going to be a much better year for new crypto launches.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
This year is very bad for ICO, recently it has come to the realization that the earnings on the ICO have ended and it saddens me a lot.
Activity: 588
This year was the best for ICOs but not for ICO investors. A lot of ICOs reached soft cap. But ICO investments are not as profitable as year before.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
FinanceX Exchange
It has been now. The quality of ICOs this year are not really bad but the trust of the customers and the market is going down.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
will grow or no certainty it is difficult. This year be the year that's bad enough for ICO and it certainly did not escape the conditions of crypto are not too good. When the ICO off and enter the market will be directly visible value owned down drastic and not even unstoppable, and this makes sure the results did not match expectations.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
Year 2018 has so many bad ICOs more of it are totally scams, I hope the next year will be different, It is really frustrating that you are scammed by some ICO this year, seeing your portfolio full of useless coins and tokens. I think I will be more careful in choosing what ICO to invest in next time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
This year is not only a bad year for ICOS but also a bad year for electronic money. All are down, the market downhill, the investment losses. I have no motivation to pursue and invest. But I still have some unsold bits so I will continue to wait for the bull market.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
The situation for ICOs is not very good for a long time. The long-term trend of decline has affected ICOs, another reason is that scam projects are a lot. That's why it's really hard to find investors for ICOs.
Activity: 116
Yes, of course, the ICO market, the cryptocurrency market, will grow significantly in 2018 and in the future will grow even more.
Activity: 672
that's right this year is bad for ICO project because bitcoin is still bearish and investors lose their trust in ico because many ico have failed.
i hope shit ICO's go to hell.
Activity: 340

This year is really a bad year for the market. In contrast to the peak of last year. But that does not mean the market will go away, it will continue to grow, just as it will be slower. About ico, I think it will be difficult to return as before
Pages:
Jump to: