Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be bad year for ICOS? - page 24. (Read 5319 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 250
yes i think so. this year even bad for everything guys we should accept this situation. buy the dips. that's one important advice i can give you all.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Yes, it is unambiguous for ICO this year not the most successful. If still to take in attention that their huge number, the huge competition was created. But not only the equal competition, also many roguish projects for receiving money of investors are created.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
Why should we assume that ? I think you're wrong . 2018 is a good year for any investment including ico projects
due to information from this site https://www.coinschedule.com/stats.html?year=2018 in 2018 investments in ICO 3 times bigger then previous year, so 2018 is already good year for ICOs
Activity: 364
Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?

because of the high expectations last year and the market now, i think the ico market is not in a good condition now unlike last years high performing icos and it is more scam icos now than last year so i think investors are bit hands off
Activity: 224
Why should we assume that ? I think you're wrong . 2018 is a good year for any investment including ico projects
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Yes. This is a bad year for crypto. Regardless if the market recovers by the end of the year, I still think that it won't make up for the poor performance of ICO's this year. There are a lot of failed ICO's that didn't reach the soft cap. No matter how great the product, if the investors are not interested, the ICO performance will be poor. The investors are losing interest because more coins are coming with the same services offered.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This is not the time of the start of the Crypto market, because the startup projects are not working. For this market to be effective and attractive, we need to create innovative, practical and beneficial projects for the country. But this is the best time to invest.
Activity: 33
So why do you think the market will decline?
This is a new and growing market. This market needs time to fulfill its growth objectives. The market won't grow if everyone does not trust this market.
If the ICO really grows, you will find it attractive to the very large investors.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
In the first half of 2018, ico projects have earned well, now the market is unstable and keeps in suspense, as well as a number of scams of projects that have undermined the trust in the ICO.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think the year is already coming to an end and crypto have already seen it's worst, a lot of ICO's were however successful and certainly so many couldn't see the light of the day as they were not even able to meet their softcap, several others were obvious scams but a serial ICO investor would have counted his gains or loss by the year end. Generally it wasn't all rosy and has not been for ICO's especially this later part of the year, I am optimistic of more successful ones towards year end
Activity: 152
I personally have no bases to believe that ICO will grow. But grow not at quantity, but quality. Many projects are created, but they are created for a whip-round only for developers, but not for development of the project.
Activity: 33
Of course it will grow, because many new cryptocurrencies are entering the market, which will grow rapidly in price and of course the ICO market will grow up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
This year is not the best for ICO projects, there are too many scams, that alarming and driving investors away from the cryptomarket, taking into consideration that nowadays investors are shocked by the decreasing market.
Activity: 168
No, i don't think so its a good year for ICOs because no one is investing in this plus there are 80-90% ICOs are fraud and scams which encourage people to stop investing in this. moreover market is not suitable. every ICO is 10x in loss from ICO price
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
All depends on market conditions at the end of this year. If market conditions are good, ICO project sales will be successful because of high demand.

The current year is certainly not easy for ICO. Collecting the necessary funds for project development is much more difficult due to falling prices. The emerging large number of ICO scams affects investors' lower interest due to the increased risk of losing money.
Activity: 136
Actually the ICO's bad is also influenced by unfavorable market conditions and the price continues to decline. So that makes ICO difficult in achieving maximum sales. When viewed in terms of weight, the features offered by ICO are now getting better and more sophisticated, their security is also getting better and neatly arranged, it's just that people are less observant in choosing ICOs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
ICO will continue to grow so long as the there are ideas with human being. There are also human issues that needs to be resolved  by the technology that these ICO projects tends to developed. Let us take for instance turning garbage to wealth will help the clean up the environment and preserve peoples live. Garbage and its disposal is a serious issue especially in the developing country and a dirty environment can cause epidemic that will take peoples lives. If ICO will continue to grow provided the project continue to solve human issues
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
The current market condition really affected the ICO market this year. Many ICOs this year find it difficult to reach soft cap not to even talk of hard cap. This year has been a bad year for ICOs and its not encouraging at all.
Activity: 77
This year, with the decrease in price of cryptocurrency and hence profit from ICOs, the investors have became more selective.
Good ICOs are still getting their hard cap filled though average ICOs are failing to get their soft cap.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
Hate to tell this but I think 2018 will be the end of ICOs. A lot of scams have made it hard even for genuine people and developers to release their projects. Investors who have lost their finances have no way of gaining back their investments. I think it will get harder every year from now for ICOs. ICO these days are all based on money, money for promotion, money for getting ICO reviews and ratings, even crypto exhange listings.
Pages:
Jump to: