Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Think we Are alone in the Universe? - page 12. (Read 47373 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
i believe that we are not alone in this universe
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
https://flame.exchange
We have found not yet found signs of intelligence out there yet. But, there. Is nothing to prove there is not. Its a big universe!
Activity: 270
Merit: 31
Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
well it depends on your state of mind. Some time you are alone and you feel you have every one with me when you are happy you consider every one with  you. When you become sad if you will be in many people you will consider yourself alone. Like me My mother died few days back and I am feeling I am alone in this world.
Activity: 20
Mathematically it is impossible to say that we are alone in the universe.
Activity: 28
it is a question that people still argue on,
I believe that we are not alone in the universe but I still am interested in hearing others opinion on this.
There are speculations of aliens but still not sure. If indeed there are aliens then we are not the only living creatures in the universe. 

We are not alone there are creatures that exist for sure
Activity: 38
I believe no other planet has life if that's what you mean, the earth is the center of creation. I seriously doubt man has even been to space.
Activity: 134
Yes, we are not alone in the Universe! Grin
Activity: 129
I believe that there are other things like humans out there in the Universe.
Activity: 159
I don't think so we're the only ones here. We are not alone!
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
Who knows? All I know and believe is that whether there is or isn't, everything is under the authority of one supreme being who is God the creator of the universe.
Activity: 31
thinking we are only one is a little bit selfish compare to the size of universe;p
Activity: 60
Aliens are real
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
The universe is a huge op

The odds against life in the universe, are bigger than the universe to one, against life being possible in the universe. Youtube search on "odds against life."

Cool
Activity: 28
The universe is a huge op
Activity: 16
I don't think we are alone in the galaxy. There a possibility of life in other planets and beside there are still millions of unknown stars
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 31, 2018, 09:11:28 AM
Of course we are not alone in the universe. We have each other. Some married couples wish they were alone in the universe.

Cool
Activity: 42
December 31, 2018, 06:06:50 AM
Yes we are not alone
Activity: 18
December 31, 2018, 05:52:49 AM
I believe that we are not alone in the universe but I still am interested in hearing others opinion on this.

I beleive we cannot see the other life forms living around us
Activity: 56
December 04, 2018, 06:06:08 AM
I think no, because i believe in alians.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 06:01:55 AM

im quite agree with u but still nothing can prove there are others except human  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: