Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Think we Are alone in the Universe? - page 16. (Read 47373 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 04:43:58 PM
Probably yes. The Natural laws make very difficult life like ours.
Activity: 30
September 15, 2018, 01:23:16 PM
I don't really know but I think there are forces controlling the universe which we can't see.
Activity: 77
September 12, 2018, 11:45:13 PM
WE ARE NOT ALONE. There must be other creatures watching us now and just waiting for the right time to meet us.  Cool
Activity: 31
September 12, 2018, 07:11:07 PM
How do you know there is a universe?  Before you start asking questions like are we alone you need to figure out where the hell you are first.  First tell us how you can live in a pressurized system (earth) with no container.  Can you show any practical proof of this?  If not explore your own environment first and ask real questions and do not just accept what a book or authority figure tells you.  Do your own research. 
Activity: 56
I think it's very likely we're alone in our galaxy, probably also our universe.
Activity: 22
Yes, and I think and we are not from Earth truly.
Activity: 39
There are many worlds that we haven even found so there should be some one out there like us or better than us
Activity: 119
in my opinion the universe was created so broadly because it has a big life in it, and I believe that we are not alone in this universe because I believe that there are other creatures like aliens that inhabit other places even though I don't know the truth
Activity: 53
I have no idea, though it does seem likely. As many have said before, if we weren't alone in the universe then wouldn't we have already seen alien life from Earth? But then again, maybe alien life is just extremely rare.
Activity: 105
it is a question that people still argue on,
I believe that we are not alone in the universe but I still am interested in hearing others opinion on this.

I believe that somwehere in galaxy exists life. We aren't alone
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I predict we will detect life outside of Earth by 2025.
Activity: 28
no, due to the fact we've got circle of relatives then it will now not be alone
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
Just one of those unanswerable questions for the time being that will continue to boggle our minds. I do think we are alone though. So many bizarre accidents took place to make "us" possible that I find it highly improbable that anything remotely similar could've been replicated.
Activity: 27
of course not, we are not alone in the Universe, there might be lots of lives in other planet.
Activity: 38
I think everyone in this life is alone some way or the other.
Activity: 31
Seems to be hard to imagine that there isn't more "out there" then we know about. 
Activity: 60
We can't be alone there should be a civilization other than humans in the universe but we couldn't find them   
Activity: 21
I think that of course not, we are not the only ones in the universe. Because our solar system is just a grain of sand in a large desert, and it's simply not possible that this grain of sand turned out to be the only one of the habitable.
copper member
Activity: 162
Merit: 3
There are an estimated 40 Billion habitable planets in just this galaxy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Of course not.  After all, there are so many galaxies, and in them there are planets that can also be at the necessary distance from the stars, that we are definitely not alone!
Pages:
Jump to: