Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Think we Are alone in the Universe? - page 20. (Read 47373 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
My grandmother always said that there is life underground and above the earth and I agree with her
Activity: 26
I suppose no universe is so massive with many planets with situations for life like we've in the world,the lifestyles start in water many planets have water due to that we are not on my own in Universe.
Activity: 84
No we are not, i read about a place called Agartha its is located beneath the Earth core, some scholars even say this people kidnap human being rear then as their own, and this place is so close to some country such as India, America, Brazil, etc.
Activity: 6
It's not logical and possible, some say we're being observed and even visited by aliens.
Activity: 32
It is not possible to be alone in this world and with people all around.
Activity: 28
Of course not, on earth, we live with millions of beings, both visible and astral
Activity: 56
I just wouldn't believe it if we were alone. So many planets and galaxies. Well, we can't be that unique. There are two things about this. We're alone in the universe. We're not alone in the universe. And both thoughts are scary.
Activity: 5
It would be way too boring if we were the only ones in the universe. But it’s so huge that we might as well never even have a chance to meet other civilizations, which is somehow depressing.
not a threat, but it's far sudden that we've got no longer met head to head with extraterrestrial beings just yet. that day must be coming soon, or so i hope 
Activity: 56
I think that life in our solar sustem was also very unlikely, that's why we are alone in it. But outside of it there are bound to be multitutes of other species beyond our imagination..
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
I don't think God made only us. I believe there are still living in the other parts of the universe. I believe God has created more creatures. Maybe another Earth or possibly other species.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
Drake Equation:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation

I do not think we are alone, and even if we are alone, there may be other universes we could travel to

Ive always thought that there is probably something more advanced than us but that they just see us as ants
Activity: 24
No. we are not alone in this universe and no one is considering the population.
Activity: 93
No one cannot be alone in this Universe unless you believe to be alone.
Activity: 17
It seems like a funny thing for people to assume. Why should we think we are so special that in all the galaxies in the universe there is no other intelligent life out there? If life came to be on this planet, it could definitely happen on other planets. There are so many billions of stars out there. Every star could be a sun for other planets. It's totally possible that we will never find other intelligent life out there, but that definitely doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't exist.
No
Activity: 39
i think that we are alone
copper member
Activity: 196
There is no way we are alone in the universe.
Yah i agree because universe is really big
I also believe the universe is just too big and therefore the likelihood that we are alone is small.
Activity: 5
Of course we are not alone. It's just that we are too slow to develop technologies that will allow us to move quietly and quickly enough in space to interact with other forms of life.
Never ever.
We are not alone in this Universe. We are social human being. So We have friends family and many more surroundings.
So  I believe that we are not alone.
Pages:
Jump to: