Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think we will break the $2000 mark some day? - page 2. (Read 3915 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
I am just wondering if the $2000 mark is realistic for the next years... what is you opinion?

I'm new to the bitcoin but and still learning about it. But in the future if the reach 2000 USD, it will be worth my money and time about getting my hands on those hard earn bitcoins.

I believe bitcoin can have a good value int he future but it would disappoint me if I expect it to happen as early as 2018. It could happen but not this year. $2000 is really huge sum for just 1 btc.  I'd be one of the bitcoin user who'd have the money to spend on pink sand beaches and classy hotel.

We all got the chance to have tons of money and could probably own a small business later with just few btc we hold.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
I am just wondering if the $2000 mark is realistic for the next years... what is you opinion?

I'm new to the bitcoin but and still learning about it. But in the future if the reach 2000 USD, it will be worth my money and time about getting my hands on those hard earn bitcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Nobody know about future, bitcoin hit $2000 can be happen in this year or next year or some day. See some country start accepting bitcoin payment this year, thats why i trust bitcoin price will grow up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
anything can happen about bitcoin price
can down price if acciden exchanger hack, and incraese high price if demand bitcoin is high can pump bitcoin to high price
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
it is not really a wild dream for bitcoin’s price to reach $2000. Remember that just early last year, the price was around $350 and several months later before the year ended, the price has reached over $1,100. I am not saying that it is going to happen anytime soon, but given how bitcoin’s price has behaved over the last few years, anything is possible, even a huge dip, for that matter.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
dont think it will go $2k this year or next unless something good happen to Bitcoin.... The market looks too stagnant now. We will be surprise to even see it above $1k throughout this whole year.....

the market, for the price to go to $2000 only needs more investors and it has got new investors and with things in the future and bitcoin being a good investment more new investors will come and price will go to $2000 in a year or a bit longer.
the hard part is going higher than that. and for that kind of rise we need real adoption not just investors.

Investors and traders in China and USA that pump bitcoin price right now. I'm pretty sure bitcoin could grow faster this year than last year and reach $2000 by the end of the year. As long as there is no any problem occurs such as bitcoin ban or security breach on exchanges, we should be fine and watch the price increase.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-will-reach-10000-might-take-another-year-tim-draper
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
Bitcoin at the moment seems to be gaining momentum and am hoping Segwit might also give it the boost has it solves transaction  malleability and improves on security and in turn win investor confidence...and the current political wrangles  around the world  we definitely will be seeing $2000 has people look for new ways to invest their savings.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1085

It won't hurt to believe if bitcoin will reach $2k, In my own opinion it will be a struggle or advantage for bitcoin to reach $2k,
Advantage: Higher price means more eyes will be watching, means more publicity and can result in reaching the mainstream etc..
Struggle: Higher price means more online wallet will be hacked more scams will be performed more illegal transaction involving bitcoin etc.., but us users/dev bitcoin reaching $2k is an achievement and I myself will be more happy if this happens.
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
I see it's been said, but yes.
Activity: 266
In the previous year only we saw that the price of bitcoins rose to nearly $1300 and with that the robbery , the price fell down and in this year we can predict to some extend that the price of bitcoins would grow upto 2000$ if the demand continues to grow as a steady pace and if no government plays a different role in banning it .
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

well, of course it could be possible. as of now we are near to the $1000 dollar price so in a few years maybe after 1 or 2 the price will become likely stable to the $2000 . it couldn't be possible in just a short period of time but in the duration of 1 year it is very possible, people still has a long time as well as for bitcoin to increase its demand .
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
With current growth rate and considering the past analysis bitcoin has in theory the potentials of reaching $2150 next year if everything go as planned smoothly. or you could just be a bystander and just act as a carrot stay behind and end up empty handed, this is the best time to accumulate.

Not sure what analysis you have done, but absolutely nothing justifies the price to reach +$2000 next year. In order to come even close to that level, we must somehow find a midway solution to implement SegWit. But we all know that it's not looking very promising. I think it's safe to say that our main concern should be settling above the $1000 level, because as it is, it has proven to be a more than difficult challenge. Best time to accumulate were a few months back. Right now is a good time for people to just keep holding their coins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
With current growth rate and considering the past analysis bitcoin has in theory the potentials of reaching $2150 next year if everything go as planned smoothly. or you could just be a bystander and just act as a carrot stay behind and end up empty handed, this is the best time to accumulate.
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
OP, we are talking about a dream here. A dream too big to become true, or maybe not. Tongue
I said that because $1000 mark was never even thought by anyone, but it had been crossed 2 times.
Wasn't it a dream? Yes, right? So, not too soon, but $2000 will also become a reality in the future.

Yeah... but truly dreaming would be to think that it hits 50k$ or something... I still think 2000$ is a soft dream Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici

My point of view is that your question is realistic and we can go more high of this price but like as you said; that is, "some day" which we don't really know because the international juncture would send the price to skyrocket in a short period of time. As we have seen several times in the recent past, the price rises quickly when there is economic instability affecting several million people for a substantial period that is, when there is increased need for safe haven. Hence, if we see again these conditions in the global environment, then the price of bitcoin will cross higher than you believe.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
dont think it will go $2k this year or next unless something good happen to Bitcoin.... The market looks too stagnant now. We will be surprise to even see it above $1k throughout this whole year.....
I think the price will be $1500+ next year. we'll have to wait and watch.
Activity: 126
Since my country and other 3rd world country just start accepting bitcoin as payment, then i agree bitcoin will break $2000 someday Wink
Cant predict when it will hit $2000 mark, hope its gonna happen at the end of 2017. There is some issue about war between US and China will make bitcoin down, i dont really care, i think bitcoin price is not depends on two of them but some more country in this world.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
OP, we are talking about a dream here. A dream too big to become true, or maybe not. Tongue
I said that because $1000 mark was never even thought by anyone, but it had been crossed 2 times.
Wasn't it a dream? Yes, right? So, not too soon, but $2000 will also become a reality in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
someday surely bitcoin prices will experience significant price increases. because in the future will be more and more users bitcoin. see the financial system, the greater the demand the price of bitcoin will increase.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
It will be like usual with BTC. No one expected that price of Bitcoin will be pumped so hard in 2013.
No one will predict when next pump, which lead us to crossing $2000 barrier, will start either.
It might be this years or we might see is after the next halving in 2020.

your problem is thinking the price rise of bitcoin is always a pump. yeah it was a pump once in 2013 and there were some smaller pumps that i bet you don't even noticed.

but read your above comment. these prices for bitcoin are ridiculously small compared to what great potential bitcoin has.
Pages:
Jump to: