Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think we will break the $2000 mark some day? - page 5. (Read 3915 times)

Activity: 516
Merit: 250
I am just wondering if the $2000 mark is realistic for the next years... what is you opinion?

To be realistic, it's a bit hard to reach that price $2,000 because the price of bitcoin is really unstable right now. Maybe it can reach $2,000 in the end of 2017 same as the last year that the bitcoin increase so high in the end of 2016. Well, it's still early to predict the price now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I am just wondering if the $2000 mark is realistic for the next years... what is you opinion?
Real talk,i would say yes.  Bitcoin will reach that price or even higher after 2 to 3 years. Bitcoin will influece even small business on that time and outcome will be great.
Activity: 644

if next year is posible bitcoin price can incraese until reach 2000 dollar/bitcoin
but this is year 2017, is very dificult bitcoin price can reach 2000 dollar/bitcoin
this now bitcoin price only 800dollar
in 2016 bitcoin price rise until reach 1000 dollar, many factor, halving and pumping china people
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Yes we will break 2000$ mark one day, but not this year. I assume we will be near that mark on next halving which is for 3 and a half years from now. Before that only some miracle need to happen to we see that jump on 2000 and more dollars.
Segwit is not even near to be activated, who will know will it be activated in some time and even if activated can that boost price so much.

you should familiarise yourself with clif high :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVAI07f-5M0
legendary
if we get to break that 1165$ ath and get to have an stable sell/buy at those prices then literally the moon is the limit. We are not that far from that price and we actually got to it a couple weeks ago, the thing is we couldn't maintain it.

next time we will maintain it because the coins willl be  in stronger hands
 who will not panic like little bitches when it goes to 1200......

even the coins i bought for $3 i wont be selling under 10k
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1004
Yes we will break 2000$ mark one day, but not this year. I assume we will be near that mark on next halving which is for 3 and a half years from now. Before that only some miracle need to happen to we see that jump on 2000 and more dollars.
Segwit is not even near to be activated, who will know will it be activated in some time and even if activated can that boost price so much.

If we are still at $2000 in 3 and a half years im going to be dissapointed. We should be at $2000 this year, next year if anything... but in 3 to 5 years, we should be sitting at least at a solid $5000 floor. Anything else is a failure. We should have sidechains by then, so the price of the bitcoin network should be at all time highs.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
if we get to break that 1165$ ath and get to have an stable sell/buy at those prices then literally the moon is the limit. We are not that far from that price and we actually got to it a couple weeks ago, the thing is we couldn't maintain it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
$2000 is something realistic to be reached by our high potential bitcoin. But none can exactly predict the time required to reach the same. It might happen in a short, or too based upon the increasing adoption and volatility things could change. I think the price reaches or goes above by the year end or by the coming year start.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing

if i was a betting man i would bet on the price to go to $2000 and more in a year or so.

so far we have seen price rise from 0.01 to 1 dollar and that is one 100x rise and then from $1 to $10 which is another 10x rise and then there was the rise from $1 to $20 and then $200 and finally in 2013 we were proven that price can go to $1000+ and that is 10000x rise overall.
in other words nothing is saying a teeny tiny 2x rise from 1000 to 2000 can not happen.
legendary
I agree as well that 2000$ price will fall.
But I do not expect it to happen in 2017.
For 2017 I expect something of 1400$ to 1600$ to be the highest.
2000$ can be reached in 2018, maybe it will even take time to 2019.

A lot of guys like clif high are saying the data suggests we go up much sooner than 2018, it is likely to start in February or March
https://youtu.be/dIS_-Sti4oE

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I say yes, mostly because there are a limited amount of coins. As long as China doesn't ban bitcoin we good
legendary
Activity: 1288
$2000 is perfectly feasible scenario. I am still believing that bitcoin startups/projects announced for 2017 will boost bitcoin price.
All we really do is ONE serious business project - like Winklevoss ETF, but unfortunately SEC delayed their decision again and set new deadline for 11th March.
SEC should approve ETF in the end, but  amount of delays is staggering... It is like SEC will know that it will be groundbreaking project and try to stop it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...

yes it is realistic, because of the number of coins that are available to us and the fact that bitcoin users are growing so as you said in the next years it is a realistic assumption to say bitcoin price can surpass $2000 and i do believe that it will happen in nearly one year from now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I agree as well that 2000$ price will fall.
But I do not expect it to happen in 2017.
For 2017 I expect something of 1400$ to 1600$ to be the highest.
2000$ can be reached in 2018, maybe it will even take time to 2019.
legendary
Activity: 1218
I think it will happen, bitcoin prices will reach $ 2,000 on one day. I'm sure the price will reach $ 2,000 by the end of the year, because I believe the development of bitcoin will make the price could be higher. There will be many people using bitcoin later so it will affect the price of bitcoin to rise.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
In my own opinion and speculation i think $2000 mark is impossible because it is still not so popular here in my country and i think also in other country.
Only selected countries that you can seen bitcoin acceptable even locally.. so we are still low impressions from people that i think we can only get few investors out there but you know whales are always doing their jobs just to pump and dump the price.. so next year for me it is impossible that we can touch in $2000 value.
Activity: 910
it is possible and much more for one bitcoin to reach 2000$ in 2017 because the propaganda getting bigger and bigger about this world, new comers enter this world and they are not interesting to know more but how to calculate profit and bitcoin market is aright place for that.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
Hanging on the last few months and still growing populairity for bitcoin in general it will hit the 2000 mark in the future.
The speed and when still depents to much on outside influences.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

If demand coming from wealthy individuals looking to use Bitcoin as store of value tool continues to grow, and people more and more look to include Bitcoin in their investment portfolio, then sure, seeing the price reach $2000 levels is inevitable. But the main thing that we shouldn't forget, is that this market is, and will always remain subject to manipulation. In that regard, it might take plenty of more years than people were initially thinking the price would need to reach $2000. Or we might happen to see it within 2 years. Everything is possible here. One thing is sure, if you keep holding your coins without selling them, then you'll definitely get to experience such prices at some point.
Pages:
Jump to: