Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think we will start seeing more or less altcoins in the future? - page 3. (Read 653 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 43
Both sides make sense to me, there are a lot of shitcoins being dumped into the market nowadays, so, either that can continue and we'll see more altcoins.

Or, on the other hand, people might start prioritizing quality over quantity and limit their investments into the coins that are actually good and have some potential.

What do you think?

I think for at least a couple of years we'll see the number of coins/tokens grow exponentially. It will all stop when the altcoin bubble pops like the dotcom bubble did, and only the best projects will prosper, until then the number will only grow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
When we see the regulations from different countries, automatically a lot of shitcoins will disssapear, and more people start thinking about investing on in working projects,so we`ll see, I hope, only around 50 real projects.
And other good projects,which just start, will be more qualitative, because of reputation on market
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Considering market trends, there will be huge amount of altcoins in future. Only concern is how many projects will become actual coins without becoming scams. Even though these projects become actual coins, market capitalization might be less. Then at the end of the day, only few good project remain in the crypto market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
Cryptocurrency is gaining more popularity in the world and more are ready to invest in newly established coins than those already established because they believe they'll gain from that more than old ones.
With this idea, most people are establishing coins which will make us see new altcoins.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
With the growing number of people becoming aware of the potential financial growth from the cryptocurrency, more and more ICO's are coming up and I dont see altcoins becoming less in number. It would keep increasing , but only few is being recognized and registered in the exchange. Since most of the coins thats popping today are a bunch of shitcoins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The total crypto scenario and industry is still immature. Altcoins will start to show up until there are some serious players in the market with established platforms and agenda. So until that time ICOs are not going anywhere.
Activity: 350
Until the time when governments begin to regulate the crypto currency, we will see more and more coins.  Popularity grows, and all projects want to create their own coins and bring them to the stock exchange.  But with the introduction of the regulation of crypto currency in many countries, the projects will be need to undergo many inspections.
Activity: 237
Presale is live!
They’re is lots of coins are introduced in market without any major purpose or the solution provided thousands of time . These coins are introduced to market soon disappears. Lots of ico’s are not profiting for investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
Yes i think altcoins will continue popping up but those who are serious to stay will be the ones that will last. It is quite sad how most of these altcoins turn out to be scam projects and go away with people's money. These numerous scam altcoins are the reasons why most social media platforms want to ban adverts on cryptocurrencies.
great comment there,and this is what really needs to happen.we have thousands of thousand of altcoins now,and we dont even know more of them because daily new coins coming to market,and most of them just died after released,so the thing is becoming shit coins.i love the idea that the remaining coins are those uniqueness  in their own respective functions.
Activity: 188
As long as the ICO craze continues we will see the market getting new alts everyday but when people will start realizing that most of these projects are nothing but a way to rip them off then we are gonna see a huge decline in the number of alts.

You're right. As long as the ICO is still there we cannot control that the new altcoins is still develop from time to time, because it is one way that it shows that every now and then ICO is still growing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Both sides make sense to me, there are a lot of shitcoins being dumped into the market nowadays, so, either that can continue and we'll see more altcoins.

Or, on the other hand, people might start prioritizing quality over quantity and limit their investments into the coins that are actually good and have some potential.

What do you think?
I still believe that the creation of new altcoins will continue in the coming years. Aside from the great possibility of earning good profit from ICO's, there are still many good ideas for projects to come up with. Ideas that will further improve or levetate the crypto market status.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
We will continue to see more altcoins because each of them believe to serve different purpose with different technology and if that is the case there will more altcoins in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I think with time most of the weak altcoins will simply disappear from the market. This year, most countries will make rules for ICO regulation and crypto-currency, so weak projects will be eliminated.

More and more project will come to the market because creating an altcoin is now easy but not of them have a true intension to develope a real product/project they here to scam people that new to crypto world so meaning that kind of altcoin are easy to eliminate to the market. Project can survive if they have a real product and active developer to improve and promote their project to the market!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
I think eventually the so-called "shitcoins" will gradually disappear, but the number of altcoins will increase.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
I think with time most of the weak altcoins will simply disappear from the market. This year, most countries will make rules for ICO regulation and crypto-currency, so weak projects will be eliminated.
Activity: 168
I am thinking the same,less ICOs today are getting more successful eventually those existing shitcoins wont survive the market that is why only those solid coins and those projects that has potentials will be able to get into market.People today are doing a lot of research before investing to anything that is why less shit projects are getting into success.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
I really hope so, because now there are a lot of projects that have managed to raise funds for the realization of their idea and this is very good, but there are still a lot of wonderful projects. I think and I hope that all this will only continue.
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

What do you think?
I think we can still see more shitcoins that will be made every week or month because those who made this are the same people that will make again in the future. Newbies will always be their main target and the market pours a new newbies every single day.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Yes, for sure, there will be more coin in the future. Even though right now, there are many many coins out there already. Everyday new coin flow into the market.  To my own opinion i think there would be more coin Altcoins in the future.
Activity: 257
That would be great less shitcoins in the future will give us less risk to lose our investments to these shitty worthless coin in the market because you today we have thousands of shitty coin in the market and we wont know all of these coins if they are worthy investment or not the best thing to do is to eliminate those worthless coin.
Pages:
Jump to: