Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think we will start seeing more or less altcoins in the future? - page 7. (Read 653 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 518
Both sides make sense to me, there are a lot of shitcoins being dumped into the market nowadays, so, either that can continue and we'll see more altcoins.

Or, on the other hand, people might start prioritizing quality over quantity and limit their investments into the coins that are actually good and have some potential.

What do you think?
Maybe less altcoins can survive but each and every day new altcoins and tokens are created by someone so it means more and more altcoins will be available for us but only the potential coins can survive for long term others will lose their value soon after their creation.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
Both sides make sense to me, there are a lot of shitcoins being dumped into the market nowadays, so, either that can continue and we'll see more altcoins.

Or, on the other hand, people might start prioritizing quality over quantity and limit their investments into the coins that are actually good and have some potential.

What do you think?

of course experience and knowledge play an important role in all matters involving crypto. Yes, I agree. today there are many altcoins that have no future, even the team and its developers tend not to care about their own coin's future. this is what we should learn all the time. ignore ico who do not have a good chance, choose who has an idea or technology let alone have a real product. gradually more and more newborn altcoin, yes this is good for innovation but not for shitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
A lot of altcoins may die especially shitcoins but there will be a lot more who will appear in the future. It is because many people will be informed about cryptocurrencies and start making progress.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Yes, once people realize that most of the altcoins are nothing but clones and copy pasted shit coins they will stop buying them. Also since there are many new users entering the markets they aren't aware of many things and once they are knowledgeable enough they will stop investing in those coins.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
With time there will be more altcoins but as we now most of this coins are shitcoins dont have any features so with time they will die too but yep anyway one year afther there will be more than now.
As we can see even these days altcoins numbers are becoming huge. I can see in the future it will be more coins because a lot are trying to have another ico project. But, in the other hand, ofcourse people should choose the legit ones and for sure it will be lessen also because of no quality.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

What do you think?
I think that some of the altcoins will die, but even more new altcoins will appear. This market is far from saturation. In the future, the need for a variety of altcoins will grow.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1

What do you think?

The ideal scenario is that we should have these number of alt coins as most of them add no value. I do not see this happening as there is no regulation regarding this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 242

What do you think?

I think that we will see more new altcoin, but also there will be more dead coin coins, and hopefully in the and only dozen coins will remain with good technology.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
With time there will be more altcoins but as we now most of this coins are shitcoins dont have any features so with time they will die too but yep anyway one year afther there will be more than now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think shitcoin is better removed from the market, because it has no value. crypto only requires altcoin that is well managed by the creator.

and I think quality can make quantity increase high, so spreading and volume will also be high.
Right now, very few of these cryptocurrencies have widespread adoption,including altcoins. An altcoin can be defined as any cryptocurrency that is an alternative to Bitcoin. While some altcoins are essentially just clones of Bitcoin, many others differentiate themselves through their technology and/or purpose. Hundreds of these altcoins have made use of blockchain technology for projects that may ultimately disrupt just about every field we know today. There are endless possibilities for the impact that this technology will have, and as we watch the battle progress between all these different cryptocurrencies we are also watching our future unfold right in front of our very eyes. And for that, I think we will seeing a lot more alcoins in the future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Ryt now we are at acceptance year . 2019 which  will be regulation year,after regulations there will be less altcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
I think shitcoin is better removed from the market, because it has no value. crypto only requires altcoin that is well managed by the creator.

and I think quality can make quantity increase high, so spreading and volume will also be high.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I think the market is evolving. People are getting smarter about scams and doing more research. As more people prioritize and put quality over quantity first, it will reduce the number of shitcoins overall.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Yes, there are a lot of shit coin, then a qualified investors need to avoid these, because most of the time investment in these projects is not a good return, and are more likely to let you lose money, so I don't like to invest too much hype the token.
Activity: 168
As of the moment there's no sign that there will be less altcoins in the future as different ICO's keeps popping almost everyday. I think the real battle would be who will be the one who will gain the trust of those investors as I think there maybe a lot of altcoins and ICO's in the market now, investors will be more wise to invest as they will value quality over quantity first.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I think there will be more altcoins in the future because people are going to realize and think that by creating new digital coins people wpuld be more draw to cryptocurrencies and maybe most of the shops online would have created digital coins too. Who knows, the world is full of possibilities and I think there are a lot of great possibilities in the crypto world.
Activity: 182
In my opinion, the market is now full of different coins that will simply disappear in the future as they will not be able to develop their projects and compete with other companies.

Also, I think other coins will come along with objectively better tech, speed, etc. Causing those coins to die out because of the competitors.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think their should be some sort of screening and low quality projects should be rehected in the ico phase, we only need quality projects with practical use cases and authentic teams behind them, this will also help in mass adoption of cryptos as people will invest confidently in all coins.
Activity: 168
In my opinion, the market is now full of different coins that will simply disappear in the future as they will not be able to develop their projects and compete with other companies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
The appearance of a large number of coins is a competition. I always support that. New coins very often include a pump. This provides a good opportunity for traders to make money on all new coins without exception. Long-term investments are best kept in the safe coins. I think that this year we will see a lot of forks and the appearance of numerous coins.
Pages:
Jump to: