Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think we will start seeing more or less altcoins in the future? - page 6. (Read 653 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Both sides make sense to me, there are a lot of shitcoins being dumped into the market nowadays, so, either that can continue and we'll see more altcoins.

Or, on the other hand, people might start prioritizing quality over quantity and limit their investments into the coins that are actually good and have some potential.

What do you think?
Indeed quality is better than having quantity,doesnt make sense why people are holding bunch of shitty coins because these coins wont have any good value in the future that is why you need to do a lot of research before investing because you could lose a lot of money when the market has failed because most of these altcoins are going to dump whenever the market fails.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The total crypto scenario and industry is still immature. Altcoins will start to show up until there are some serious players in the market with established platforms and agenda. So until that time ICOs are not going anywhere.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Both sides make sense to me, there are a lot of shitcoins being dumped into the market nowadays, so, either that can continue and we'll see more altcoins.

Or, on the other hand, people might start prioritizing quality over quantity and limit their investments into the coins that are actually good and have some potential.

What do you think?
I think that there will be less coins with time, and the number of tokens will increase significantly.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

What do you think?
I think altcoins will be more and more now. And the market will begin to be replenished with coins. Accordingly, people will begin to invest in these coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I think this year quantity of altcoins will increase
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
It would be nice to see a culling sometime in the future. There used to be a time when no premine, no ICO, no clone was standard. Even a 1% premine was scoffed at. Now it is all about dev incentives and dev foundation reserve and founder reward taxes. Still, most of these coins either run out of funding or nothing happens because they were speculative cash grabs in the first place. I think we will see more altcoins with higher quality which may help us establish a system that is similar to the current monitoring of shit-posting on BCT.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
IMO,quality is better than quantity when it comes to shitcoins because you will never know when will these shitcoins are going to pump the best thing ti do is to hold quality altcoins do not try to get bunch of worthless shitcoins or you will regret the day you bought a lot of it because if bitcoin's value surge up or failed most of these altcoins are goibg to fail.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
We need some special service that will take responsibility for sorting out altcoins. Because more and more altcoins are useless.
Activity: 14
I think the tendency is to see less alts and ICO projects as people are growing more aware and knowedgable in general and it requires a lot of effort and a good project and developers' team to make a successful endeavour.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
For the near future, I guess we will see more altcoins ( or let's say shitcoins ) whose creators do not have a goal but collecting money from investors) . Unlike the long term expectation ( far future ) there won't be such innumerable non-sense coins ( because at that time investors would boycott all of them )
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
there will always be bunches of new shit that wont go anywhere coming out

over all there will be a consolidation to strong alts that have real talent behind them and a fair initial distribution as people realise anything else is a possible scam or fantasy
The fact is that there are a lot of similar projects that promote their coins on the market. I think that only promising projects will progress and therefore their number will be limited.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
there will always be bunches of new shit that wont go anywhere coming out

over all there will be a consolidation to strong alts that have real talent behind them and a fair initial distribution as people realise anything else is a possible scam or fantasy
Activity: 280
more or less Altcoin in the future we will know sooner or later development. Because at this time many quality projects and Altcoin also have started high value than ever. So No need to woory.
Activity: 238
I think there ll be more Altcoins given the fact that Bitcoin is becoming to get more credit, like recently the G20 in Europe trying to find a solution to regulate it. Therefore, a bunch of companies are attracted in bitcoin which gives birth to a lot of Ico s. I think Ico s will increase over the time but they ll be more regulated.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
I think there will be more altcoins but lesser shitcoins. The tokens which will now arrive or work will be the ones which prove their utlity in this world. Who prove that how are they a great coin and can help people in daily needs. Gone are those times when people could just come up with any ICO and expect people to go crazy over it. People now want to invest their money in something good as they know that just making an ICO doesnt guarantees return
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
now seeing more erc20, do you consider them altcoins?
Activity: 252
I think for a while there will be a wave of growth. At the moment it brings a lot of money. As long as this is possible, this will continue. At the moment I see no reason for the decline in the number of ISO and the creation of new coins
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2272

What do you think?
Probably, the investor who have been scammed once, will be more quibble to the project backed by another coin or token. The ICO is good and convenient opportunity for the small businesses to increase a capitalization and make their product or technology better, so I think the number of altcoins will increase extensively.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

What do you think?
Yes because regulations of ICO's and not allowing it to promote on social media sites or in google makes the team think about possible loss or cause the project to fail due to lack of exposure to the public and to investors. Even in those early days which has no restrictions a lot of projects still fail how much more in the near future where governments and the community has this awareness to spot a project whether it is a scam or not.
Activity: 168
I thought it would be a time for many coins to exist in the future since bitcoin started it, many coins will follow. As long as they can survive in the market they will continue to grow and become popular marketable.
Pages:
Jump to: