Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think we will start seeing more or less altcoins in the future? - page 8. (Read 653 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 282
I believe we may be seeing more and more altcoins in the future. Based on the current trends, ICOs and altcoins have been a really great way to raise capital whether for legitimately projects or scams. The altcoin hype will last much longer simply because there are greedy people who always keeping looking for the next 1000% coin to capitalize on.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think like with ICOs, that a lot of them are scams and people are starting to differentiate between the real ones and the fake ones, people will start prioritizing quality coins over shitcoins. Who knows, we might even see certain regulations to prevent scamcoins being listed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
With growing awareness and more and more stringent adoptions, I feel the icos will not decrease in number, since the scope of good projects is infinite, but this will definitely sift the scammers out or inhibit their number to a great extent.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
I think we will see more alternative coins in the future.

Cryptocurrency is known now all over the world and many businesses wants to jump into this.

soon we will be more into crypto than FIAT and money company will launch their own tokens.
Activity: 168
Hopefully more quality coins.

But as you said, there have been many new shitcoins developed this year so.
More quality coins, hopefully and less shitcoins. But judging from the coins this year, there are still some shitcoins around and even being developed as we speak. So right now, I'm not too hopeful.
Activity: 178
Yes i think altcoins will continue popping up but those who are serious to stay will be the ones that will last. It is quite sad how most of these altcoins turn out to be scam projects and go away with people's money. These numerous scam altcoins are the reasons why most social media platforms want to ban adverts on cryptocurrencies.
Both sides make sense to me, there are a lot of shitcoins being dumped into the market nowadays, so, either that can continue and we'll see more altcoins.

Or, on the other hand, people might start prioritizing quality over quantity and limit their investments into the coins that are actually good and have some potential.

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: