Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology? - page 11. (Read 2083 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 10
I think that to solve such an important issue, you need both emotions. More prudent and practical older generation and more intelligent and innovative young generation.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
On my observation yes. Most of the time the younger one are in favor of technology. But that is natural because everything is improving and technology is continuously growing. As for us who are old one it is better that our siblings has a good future. When it comes to younger lawmakers, I think it is not necessary. For me I think a little adjustment for them is fine to understand cryptocurrency. The difference that they need to accept is that cryptocurrency is not made for corrupt people.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
in my country, young generation only know about how to get fast get money without want to know about technology inside cryptocurrency. a lot of teenagers do gambling, some HYIP site and they only want to do easiest way to get money  Grin

My country is the same, people here, especially the younger generation want the reward without putting the effort in. I really believe you get out of life what you put in. So the more effort you put in the more you will be rewarded.

Crypto is the same, people buy coins or enter airdrops and then expect them to moon in a matter of months, these things take time!
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
Every innovation in all aspects of life like economy, technology, medicine, etc, needs younger people who has a lot of idea and creativity and passion to make something new or making an old things become even better.

But it is sad to know that there are just a few younger generation who set their dreams high. Majority just want to be rich, without making something great or new, or without inspiring others.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
in my country, young generation only know about how to get fast get money without want to know about technology inside cryptocurrency. a lot of teenagers do gambling, some HYIP site and they only want to do easiest way to get money  Grin
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
Young people receive new technology is much better. We have entered the 4.0 revolution and young lawmakers are very necessary, they will have a more open view of cryptocurrence.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Of course, young people are more willing to accept new technologies. Many systems have existed for many years, and some economies need to be changed. Young people have stronger recognition in the field of encrypting money, and more young people will join the world in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Some are and some are not.  It will see depend on individual situations.  Some are in serious debt and they are just looking for a way to pay through college without mortgaging their future,  for such young people like that,  they will take any chance at cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

Definitely these are in favor for the younger generations since they are already exposed of different gadgets and computers, additionally some school are tackle already about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency as well as bitcoin and altcoin,so they will easily understand  if they will get involved in crypto industry, but it's still need to introduce these very well to them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Millennial generation would rather take a risk with new technology than trusting the hold system that have not worked for their parents. Younger generations are more incline to cryptocurrency compare to older generations.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
We were playing on the streets when we were child, but now childs starts playing tablet around 2 years old. So, of course younger generation is more open to technology. They are growing in technology era.
Activity: 333
of course, the younger generation is much faster to assimilate information related to various innovations. for example, older people find it much harder to understand different digital currencies and other new technologies. the generation of people born in 1995-2000 is the future.
Activity: 154
Definitely because younger peoples more open to anything new and even they will curious about it, just to  make sure that  they receive  the information well and right.
Activity: 84
Yes the younger generation are more open and adaptive of new technologies, they are more curious and willing to try out new innovations as compared to the older generation who prefer the tried and tested older technologies
Activity: 336
I think younger generation is going to be more acceptable towards crypto currencies than say stock markets or bank deposits. Also they are open to technologies and far more literate in case of technology than older generation. Most of the crypto users are young and this is what makes the crypto community so active.

Naturally, yes. Young minds are open to everything new. They absorb any information better than we do, and they are ready to risk. Additionally, most of them do not have the families yet, and they can feel free to make their choice.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
yes, of course. younger generation is more open for using technology, this generation is more smart in exploring things out using technology. even at a young age, they were able to understand technology.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Yes, I think so. Modern youngsters have a big advantage over us: they try to use new technologies in a very young age and more able to understand it.
Activity: 93
There is no doubt about this. The younger generation will be much more progressive than us. They will be able to come up with a lot of things and technologies. They will fly to Mars and will create artificial intelligence. What we think is fantastic - they can bring to life.
Activity: 93
because of the development of technology young generation can also be more open, good young generation will use technology very well, we need young generation to support technology. While about the lawmaker problem I think , irrespective of age as long as they can know about cryptocurrency , why not.but if there is an older generation know more about criptocurrency i think it better.
Activity: 140
Yes younger generation is better with technology and more adaptive and so they can put this technology to good use and introduce more and more advanced features to improve this platform
Pages:
Jump to: