Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology? - page 8. (Read 2083 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
of course yes, because younger people was born with technology in their environment, younger generation has so much knowledge about technology
Activity: 84
Definitely because younger peoples more open to anything new and even they will curious about it, just to make sure that they receive the information well and right, because it is easy to drive young people.
Activity: 79
Absolutely! No brainer, younger generation is more eager to learn, try and test new technologies such as blockchain. Older generations, on the other hand, tries to limit the technology, set additional barriers to its development and regulations
Activity: 109
I absolutely agree with the title of topic. And it is normal, because when they open their eyes they see all gadjets like as smartphone, planshet, iwatches etc. These are no anything new for them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Hey guys! I want to share with you my latest discovery - Cryptics. It is the world’s first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of cryptocurrencies and generating forecasts for its participants. Moreover, they will have a giveaway  and A SUPER PRIZE – Lamborghini Huracan!!!What do you think about this? Check it out!

I do not believe in all these lotteries and rallies. In the majority of cases when very large prizes are played, for some reason it happens that the distant relatives of the lottery organizers become winners of these drawings. Or other related persons. In most cases, this is cheating.
Activity: 66
The new generation is open to something new, but most of them want to have everything without doing anything. And now it is such a time that if you are lazy and you do nothing, then you will not have anything.
Activity: 84
To my own point of view things, yes, the younger generation are more open to technology than the older generation, as time goes on the whole world is civilizing more and more than before through technology and if you crosscheck,the younger one are the one that make it grow on time.
Activity: 102
Definitely because younger peoples more open to anything new and even they will curious about it, just to make sure that they receive the information well and right, because it is easy to drive young people.
Activity: 126
The older generation are not so much interested in technology compared to the younger generation nowadays that we have .The older generation think that some aspects of technology are not good even though that is true,they perceive technology too much evil compared their upbringing morals.
Activity: 287
ofc. Young generations are very open to technology today because most of them become addicted to social networks where they can, found another idea about the new technology in the world then, most bounty hunters in our time are young generations.
Activity: 286
Of course, young people are more open to technological improvements. We were quite old in the years we met with the internet. But the next generation is born of technology, crypto money, mobile phones and the internet Cheesy

I agree with you mate, young generation now are more exposed and surrounded by lots of technology that can easily be manipulated, tendency young generation now are more equipped and more educated by the Gadgets and because of the curiousity they can easily adopt and adjust the fastest and convenience of the blockchain technology's they into it like gamified project aside in by playing that they loved it much they also earn coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Of course, young people are more open to technological improvements. We were quite old in the years we met with the internet. But the next generation is born of technology, crypto money, mobile phones and the internet Cheesy
Activity: 252
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I think that the new generation is more open to new technologies because this is something without which it is simply impossible now to exist. I think crypt is one of those technologies.
Activity: 560
I think that representatives of the younger generation are much more loyal to bitcoin and all that is related to crypto-currencies. For them, this is something quite understandable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
It is for sure. There is no doubt. Because the new generation is growing up inside of so many technological opportunities such as notebooks tablets smart devices etc.
The ease of transmitting information has been greatly increased.
Inventions and technologies are facilitating the modernizationbofbthe world, and as such the current generation are have far more assess to technology.
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
I think yes. Young people will always love technology and they will always create better platforms than the blockchain platform at this time. and later the younger generation will accept cryptocurrency as the online payment
Activity: 56
Hey guys! I want to share with you my latest discovery - Cryptics. It is the world’s first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of cryptocurrencies and generating forecasts for its participants. Moreover, they will have a giveaway  and A SUPER PRIZE – Lamborghini Huracan!!!What do you think about this? Check it out!
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
Of course, there is era of programming and innovation now. Younger generation learn how to write code since theirs 6. My friends son bought bitcoin by his own. He is 11! Oh, seems ill be that one who stand in the middle of earth and dont understand what is going on around Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Of course, the younger generation is easier and faster to perceive new technologies, because they are natural and self-evident for them. Since new technologies appear at the same time as the younger generation. They do not yet have preconceived approaches, standards and stereotypes. Which in large numbers appear with age in any person. Therefore, the new generation easily absorbs all the innovations and successfully introduces them into their lives.
Pages:
Jump to: