Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology? - page 10. (Read 2083 times)

PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
I think so. young people now a days are more intelligent and smart when comes to technologies..new system and gadget, they easily learn and follow instruction, no wonder they will get involved in bitcoin easily at the very young age... but again they have to be guided by a matured and responsible person.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think yes, the younger generation is more open to technology.
They also find it easier to understand them and how to use them.
When i was young, it was the same with me.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Yes, the younger generation will be more ideological, but it is also necessary to combine experienced seniors to study and learn together. Do not blindly avoid detours and develop more new technologies.
Activity: 66
Of course, the youngsters are more open to technology. It always has been like that, just now the technology is more advanced and it is more difficult to the older generation.
Activity: 112
Of courese because as early as a baby these younger generations are exposed thru the latest technology compared to those 80-90's folks who can barely have a hand to computers few years back before the internet was born
Activity: 34
No doubt about younger generation is more open to technology. You can compare you to your parents, do they know anything about blockchain? or something like smart contract?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I think young people have been buying and using the crypto currency. But more importantly, they’re starting businesses around it. We take a look at six companies, run by entrepreneurs under 20 years of age, to get an insight into how they're using Bitcoin and why this generation is adopting fast than the rest. College students have always been interested in pursuing and adopting new technologies and it isn’t any different for Bitcoin.
Young people is new generation and have better mind rather than old people. So young people in cryptocurrency is better for cryptocurrency. We must support more young people to join here so we can change our cryptocurrency become better than before.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Many of the younger generations today are fonds of gadgets like smartphone and tablet where they mostly use for gaming and social media. Almost all students are also using these kind of technology for researches instead of going to school library. This younger generation are indeed more open to technology and many of them are considers it as part of their life.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
It is absolutely truth younger generation is more open to technology. The older people don't like changes, don't like learn new technologies. They prefer use that already exists. And it is normal. It always was and always will be.
Yes this is more really applicable to the younger ones because youth today are easily absorbed the new ideas and new trends because we are now exposed to the world of fast growing technology. Well aside from this, youth today are more open to new ideas and can be taught themselves by the use of Google.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
It is absolutely truth younger generation is more open to technology. The older people don't like changes, don't like learn new technologies. They prefer use that already exists. And it is normal. It always was and always will be.
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
This is a difficult question. I think that the people who are purposefully working on this are the most open to new technologies. Personally, chess game helps me to develop strategic thinking.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
They certainly are more open to using new technology because the younger generation was basically raised on technology, you see little kids who know more about using an ipad or a computer more than an older person because a large portion of their young lives is spent using technology. This means that they are already familiar with technology so they adapt to it more easily
Activity: 487
Merit: 115
yes, the new generation is clearly more susceptible with the technology. Because they grow up with the technology that has existed since they were born. But the elderly people did not get that chance.
To me, technology is the most important thing in this era. we should always put the technology in the forefront and constantly work on technology. Only in this way can a strong future be built.
Activity: 98
Actually, of course younger generation is more open to technology. They are growing in technology era.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Of course, young people are more advanced in the technical sense. Now every child goes with a smartphone or tablet. I'm 30 and my kid is trying to teach me how to use a computer. For him, my position as system administrator at the Internet provider does not mean anything. If you don't know something, you're a loser. Although I recently looked at my browser history and saw he googled how to boil an egg))
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
"
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

I tend to believe, that the older person gets, the more closed he/she becames, because if we are old already, we are affraid to try something new and make another mistakes."
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I have no doubt that younger people are more open to new technologies and learning to use them much more quickly than their parents . My friends family have a 8 years old son and he rooted his android phone by himself . Nothing special , but his parents can't do that  Cheesy . The same happens with cryptocurrencies , so I believe in next 3-5 years crypto will get a huge support from young generation .
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
younger generation understands that technology is the future that's why they easy accept all new things that come into our life including cryprocurrencies.
Activity: 57
Young generation now can comprehend every single details about gadgets. They can manipulate their technology whatever they would like to do. No need for translator for everyone can do its best to understand cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
On my observation yes. Most of the time the younger one are in favor of technology. But that is natural because everything is improving and technology is continuously growing. - snipe -

not so sure...
many young's only use turnkey, social networks or anything that is easy to access.

Ask them about a simple FTP and they will look at you as if you come form march..
Pages:
Jump to: