Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology? - page 6. (Read 2083 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

Younger generation is more open to technology, indeed. But i dont think we need those younger lawmakers in our own generation to translate the language of cryptocurrency, we have our own generation of lawmakers and that would be a lot better because they would understand it better than the younger
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The new generation is open to something new, but most of them want to have everything without doing anything. And now it is such a time that if you are lazy and you do nothing, then you will not have anything.
Not only open for new things , i think they're curious about the new technology that will lead us to the future.
It's not about want to have everything without doing anything like you said, they just want to use their brain more then their hands.
Activity: 71
The new generation is open to something new, but most of them want to have everything without doing anything. And now it is such a time that if you are lazy and you do nothing, then you will not have anything.
Activity: 98
When something is part of your environment from an early age, you’re bound to adapt to it and embrace it as a perfectly natural part of your life. That’s what the young have done with new technology; young people feel perfectly comfortable with it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Well, young people develop faster than 40 years, it has been proven more than once , of course not all of them but most , as they say, the future is for the young!
Activity: 378
It is obvious that younger generation is more open to technology. They were born with it. They grew up with technology around. Technology is second to their nature. That is why Cryptocurrency is born. It's the product of internet and digital currency. New generation wanted to have more freedom and efficient online transactions.
Indeed in being a necessity in a world that is making progress every day, but this progress is not entirely done by parents. In the process of progress, I feel that young people play a bigger role. crypto is a very new industry. Most of these markets are young because young people are creative and courageous to explore and practice. History is also evolving like this.
Activity: 70
Of course!!! It is! The younger generation was born with gadgets in their hands. But my parents, they are around 60 years old, it is very difficult for them to master and understand new technologies!
Activity: 380
It is obvious that younger generation is more open to technology. They were born with it. They grew up with technology around. Technology is second to their nature. That is why Cryptocurrency is born. It's the product of internet and digital currency. New generation wanted to have more freedom and efficient online transactions.
Activity: 12
In my opinion yes. The younger generation are much more open to technology
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
To my own point of view things, yes, the younger generation are more open to technology than the older generation, as time goes on the whole world is civilizing more and more than before through technology and if you crosscheck,the younger one are the one that make it grow on time.

This is affirmative. When the younger generation moved towards the society and became the backbone of the society, it would have great influence on new technology.

They have fresh minds that can interact with innovations, exploring with new ideas and adopting the trend can be fit to their young minds, I think they have a capability to understand and enhance each things that they already gain interest, technology will keep upgrading and younger generations will
keep their grounds near or we can say always in time to take the next steps.
Activity: 490
I do not think so, I'm sure of it and all people can recognize it, because every generation of people is uniquely more intelligent than the previous one in many respects, I'm not talking about culture, I'm talking about technologies and training. Everyone knows this.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
To my own point of view things, yes, the younger generation are more open to technology than the older generation, as time goes on the whole world is civilizing more and more than before through technology and if you crosscheck,the younger one are the one that make it grow on time.

This is affirmative. When the younger generation moved towards the society and became the backbone of the society, it would have great influence on new technology.
Activity: 84
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
If they can master the technology then it will be a lot of young children who certainly can give a new look and new innovations for crypto. This will certainly be a good thing because they obviously have a good creativity has supported a large number of increasingly advanced technology. Crypto certainly need new technologies to be developed and which still have fresh thinking as a young child will be greatly needed. but it is also unfortunate enough not to technologies that control them.
Activity: 152
Yes, the young generation is very much interested in the technology. As technology blockchain is great for the younger generation as they get to know the business industry. Moreover, this very profitable business and young people prefer it with very profitable results.
Activity: 98
I think this approach would be useful for cryptocurrency and for science. I also believe that there are adequate policies that understand that cryptocurrencies are not evil, and that if you use them correctly, then they will only benefit people.
Activity: 158
The younger generations nowadays are more likely exposed to technology. They are more open to the latest innovations in the market because the adult ones are likely acquired the trends and it will help in exposing it to the younger ones.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
For me most of the younger generation were not interested in cryptocurrency it is because they are lots of things to do specially in there childhood minds.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Technology does favor to the young people(millennials). Only the generations before them can only tell how life it is before the technology took over.  I think there is no need to make a move just to make someone understand crypto. Everyone needs to make an effort when they want something and giving it out to them the easy will just make them less appreciative on crypto. They need to learn the basics and there should be no shortcut such as making it easier to understand. It is easy to understand, its just that there's a lot of information to process.

Great point. Of course young generation or millennial's people easily adapt technology evolution but in crypto industry they need to strive to learn on how to get in and how to show effective participation. Because cryptocurrency investment is a long process and need patience inorder to fulfill every task that being given and assign. They really need to understand whats the ego of the experts and matured investors for their great reference in crypto industry investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Technology does favor to the young people(millennials). Only the generations before them can only tell how life it is before the technology took over.  I think there is no need to make a move just to make someone understand crypto. Everyone needs to make an effort when they want something and giving it out to them the easy will just make them less appreciative on crypto. They need to learn the basics and there should be no shortcut such as making it easier to understand. It is easy to understand, its just that there's a lot of information to process.
Pages:
Jump to: