Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology? - page 19. (Read 2083 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Yes. because younger people was born with technology in their environment.
So they tend to learn more about technology even when they are young.
It will become easy peasy for them to learn new things about the internet and how it works.
Younger generation has so much knowledge about technology that it will be easy for them to access anything they want in the internet, etc
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
Strongly agree that most of the younger generation is more open and interested in technology and the crypto world than the old people who are very minimal of technology or can be said to stutter the technology, they are not at all concerned with the development of technology today even they do not understand using the internet, which they know only farming and gardening, because they do not want to learn and dizzy thinking for technological advances that exist today.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Yes they are more open to technology. Thats not a hard question to answer.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Younger generation are more adapted to technology, I don't know what is your definition of young "age bracket", but todays generation really are more engaged in technology, Every thing now involves technology. They're more adapted but both young and old generation are open to it. Technology is evolving and almost everything we do now  involves "so called" technology.
Activity: 69
They are now in modern world, the technology gives them both good and bad things. There is nothing wrong with their use of it, as long as it is balanced with them doing activities that kids should be doing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Ya of course, every kid now-a-days is entertained by an ipad or tablet, its incredible. By the time they are in their teens who knows what the tech will be like...

So as a tech point of view yes but that doesn't mean they will be using bitcoin....more people are into crypto because of the lack of control of central banks and finite supply....younger generations may not understand this yet.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Ofcourse yes, my nephew 4 years old and he is and mobile and computer freak.
I hope one day he will be a successful IT man in cryptocurrency
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
of course younger generation is more open. moreover, nerds are more open to technology. with the increasing in price of bitcoin and success story of cryptocoins, I think wealth is being transfered to those young nerd people these days.
Activity: 99
It has some disadvantages, younger age have a greater chance of becoming dependent on it, and become overly used to relying on it for everything. It gives an impact by communicating, they will not be able to interact with others the same way they would if they were behind the screen of a device.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
The level of a country's progress depends, of course, on the quality of youth resources in a country. In my opinion, young people have more focused thinking in technology so that in the future parliament will inevitably require the role of youth mainly young people who have high technology qualities. Because in the future technically the financial needs will be directed to the concept of technology development.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
Probably yes, because they are the generation who are more exposed in the innovation of technology. And this is very important for us to make preserve and make it run for a longer period of time this, digital currency or cryoto currency by this young ones who will grow to translate the cryptocurrencies and maintain this type of innovation of real world into digitalize generation. But in line with that the younger one is more open to technology, we can say that there are a lot of adult one who sustain and make it possible to develop this cryprocurrency and so, the future ones they will just implement and preserve on what we’ve done and create.

I have to agree. It's quite likely that there will be better adoption of cryptocurrencies because of the younger generation. Just now, the young generation is starting to be open and are more interested in crypto. The older generation are more traditional and would sometimes rather not deal with technology. It's possible that the younger generation would be able to innovate and create more developments for crypto. Just recently, I've seen some crypto start ups made by young minds. The younger generation are much more innovative at such a young age and it's with this kind of attitude that would pave the way towards a brighter future for crypto.
Activity: 136
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
Knowledge comes from no age boundary so it doesn't matter whether lawmaker for the language of cryptocurrency is young or old as long as he/she contributes effectively.
Activity: 252

For young people, technology is a must to learn because they always want to know something new.
And young people do not want to say in outdated because I do not know the technology.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Of course, young people are more open to progress than the older generation. But at the same time, young people are often deprived of caution and more risky. To recognize the crypto currency everywhere official, young politicians are certainly necessary. But if the older generation also recognizes cryptonyms, people will quickly believe in a new financial system.
Activity: 896
Merit: 9
We were playing on the streets when we were child, but now childs starts playing tablet around 2 years old. So, of course younger generation is more open to technology. They are growing in technology era.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
I think that yes, because its an organic evolution of our society and people develop together with the technology. Look, for instance, at the ICOs that launch their crowdfunding campaigns today. They offer very unique concepts and focus on younger generation creating a niche market. Red Lanterns for example develop an application based on sexual education. I think this is very innovative and a step towards the future. If you want, check it out here: https://goo.gl/RddguE
Activity: 56
When something is part of your environment from an early age, you’re bound to adapt to it and embrace it as a perfectly natural part of your life. That’s what the young have done with new technology; young people feel perfectly comfortable with it.
Activity: 308
I think it does not matter, usually young people are more open about technology and easier in accepting new things.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
In terms of technology of course the younger generation has more opportunities for its potential. I think the young generation will have an important role in technology in the future and for me there is no harm in the implementation of the future parliament in one country prefer the younger generation to come forward because the coming future in the financial technology system will be very important
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
Probably yes, because they are the generation who are more exposed in the innovation of technology. And this is very important for us to make preserve and make it run for a longer period of time this, digital currency or cryoto currency by this young ones who will grow to translate the cryptocurrencies and maintain this type of innovation of real world into digitalize generation. But in line with that the younger one is more open to technology, we can say that there are a lot of adult one who sustain and make it possible to develop this cryprocurrency and so, the future ones they will just implement and preserve on what we’ve done and create.

As the saying goes - two sides of one medal. Young generation is open for new technologies and everything new.
But old generation has something that worth technologie. And it is experience. I think the perfect alliance is combination of two types of people. Experience with enthusiasm. This collaboration will give the best result imo
Pages:
Jump to: