Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trade at multiple exchanges? - page 11. (Read 19266 times)

MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 19, 2018, 10:26:56 AM
I think most traders use multiple exchanges nowadays, not really for the difference in bitcoin price like the op says. It's mostly because exchanges list different coins, so if u want a certain coin and it's only on one exchange, you pretty have to sign up there.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 09:36:37 AM
Yes I trade in multiple exchanges like Bittrex,Poloniex,Binance,Hitbtc depends where is the coin available and I prefer using different exchanges and putting my funds in different platform for safety reason.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 08:18:20 AM
Yes, I have trading with different Exchanges for almost I have one year experience of trading on different platforms which includes, Poloniex, Bittrex, Hitbtc, Cryptopia and Okex I think these all exchanges are good to trade and different coins are available on different exchanges and some famous coins are trading in all exchanges like Eth, SC, Ltc and some other good and famous coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 18, 2018, 06:32:02 AM
Buying from one exchanger and sell it to another exchanger is called arbitrage . It is profitable to those who have much capital because withdrawal fees are to high. I do it sometimes but not so often because some exchanger is closed to withdraw a certain altcoins.

And some exchanges have different price, some are much higher and some are lower so better to use different exchanges to have a decent profit. And of course not all exchanges cater all coins in the market so you'll find one that you can trade your desired coin. As recently a lot of different platforms are coming in the market and some are not even credible so better to know what exchanges to use but personally I suggest bittrex and binance.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 05:50:30 AM
Buying from one exchanger and sell it to another exchanger is called arbitrage . It is profitable to those who have much capital because withdrawal fees are to high. I do it sometimes but not so often because some exchanger is closed to withdraw a certain altcoins.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
February 18, 2018, 02:44:13 AM
It called arbitrage trading , Well for some exchanges the currency is locally for ex in Bithumb there is BTC/KRW which is korean currency and you are not able to do it if you don't have KRW money , yes I have done arbitrage trading in Sc coin , it gave me some percentages , it could be risky though.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 18, 2018, 01:55:19 AM
Yes I trade in different exchanges because sometimes my altcoins that i am holdings are not in the exchange where i usually trade so i created a account in different exchanges so that i can trade.
Activity: 22
January 29, 2018, 10:10:26 PM
I don't have that much time to deal with several excahnge platforms. I like Binance and I trade in there, no need for extra ones. This way I save my time by just being on Binance exchange.
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
January 29, 2018, 09:33:28 PM
Im trading on different exchanges because some coins are not listed on that exchange and you can also take advantage buying on smaller exchange then wait to be listed on bigger exchange
Activity: 660
January 29, 2018, 08:54:18 PM
Yes it's very easy for me to accumulate some tokens and hold it there. I know exchanges are risky to save some tokens but it's very easy to access exchanges and sell when its profit.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
January 29, 2018, 06:55:59 PM
I use arbitrage trading. The main things here is transaction speed. You can earn well on the difference of exchange rate of different exchanges. The only thing to consider is the commission for the transfer of funds.
Choose the right altcoyin and go ahead.
I never like arbitrage trading. Do you know why? Because it's a risk method to earn some cent but you have to risk your big money on a exchange site. How if your deposit never come out when you want to do arbitrage trading?
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
January 29, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

There is nothing wrong trading at different exchanges because there is the need to do it. Some exchanges don't have the amount of volume if for instance you want to buy a stash but the exchange has low volume and the sellers are just selling few for higher prices then you would have to spend more due to it. Bittrex and Binance can give this to you, the more you can see in polo.
I used that too because some coins in bittrex was not found in binance same with the binance. Also there were a times that amount in bittrex is much higher compared with the binance. So for me it's better if you have multiple exchange to cannot limit the amount of investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 05:19:59 PM
I use arbitrage trading. The main things here is transaction speed. You can earn well on the difference of exchange rate of different exchanges. The only thing to consider is the commission for the transfer of funds.
Choose the right altcoyin and go ahead.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
January 29, 2018, 01:18:31 AM

There is nothing wrong trading at different exchanges because there is the need to do it. Some exchanges don't have the amount of volume if for instance you want to buy a stash but the exchange has low volume and the sellers are just selling few for higher prices then you would have to spend more due to it. Bittrex and Binance can give this to you, the more you can see in polo.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 01:13:21 AM
Yes, I am trading at multiple exchanger. I divided my funds to different exchanger because there are some coins that can only found in a particular exchanges. I can make more money by trasing coins in different exchanger.

good for you that you still manage to do trading using multiple exchanges online but in my case i only use one exchanger specifically etherdelta in order to trade my tokens and altcoins. but overall it doesnt matter whether you use multiple exchanges or only one as long as you are happy and contented to thier service. However you also got a point because some coins are only available on some dedicated exchange and they cannot always be traded anywhere.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
January 29, 2018, 01:01:35 AM
Yes, I am trading at multiple exchanger. I divided my funds to different exchanger because there are some coins that can only found in a particular exchanges. I can make more money by trasing coins in different exchanger.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 29, 2018, 12:43:47 AM
I do not prefer a particular exchange, it is necessary to look which of them is trading the coin, what's it cost and what are the fees for the withdrawal.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
January 29, 2018, 12:24:22 AM
possible that your ideal price in a certain platform may not be the same when your deposit there shows up. on the other hand if you want your deposit to quickly show up you have good idea
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 29, 2018, 12:13:19 AM
Most of the time there difference of price exists so do you withdraw bitcoins from one exchange and sell at higher rate exchange?
not just bitcoin but with all of my trading coins,i use yobit,bittrex for my regular trading though sometimes i use other platform too for some small tradings.because every exchange has their own price and i can use that for arbitrage.for extra chance of earnings
Activity: 148
January 29, 2018, 12:07:36 AM
Yes,  I trade on multiple exchanges.  Trading on multiple exchanges minimizes the risk of loosing our investment.  I have seen so many exchanges have been hacked in last few months.  So if we trade on multiple exchanges , our investment will be safe.  Another advantage of trading on multiple exchanges is we can manage our portfolio in a better way.
Pages:
Jump to: