Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 181. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 06:53:03 AM

Hi,

Of course I believe in crypto  Smiley

And correction Could Well Have Shaken Out Potentially Damaging Investors (Cointelegraph).
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 07, 2018, 04:35:34 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yeah I got you. I truly believe in cryptocurrency the way it was being invented for the real purposed. People should realized that investing in crypto is too risky due to volatility as a results in supply and demand, you may end up lose your money.
If you want to take part in crypto you need knowledge and patient to wait for the right timing so you will be profitable.
as is the case today. many people want to get rich from bitcoin but many of them do not have patience, knowledge about bitcoin and the most important is believe in crypto future. every crypto price goes down like bitcoin they are always scared and panicked against the extreme changes that exist. fluctuations are a natural thing in cryptocurrency market. so why when prices go down you panic and fear? if you already believe in a crypto like bitcoin. of course you will keep calm and believe that bitcoin price will definitely re-recover
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
February 07, 2018, 04:31:29 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Those who did not believe on bitcoins back in the day is now regretting today because the value is already increasing, bitcoins already surpassed 16k dollar before 2018 reach and it might go back to normal after the end of february so just keep on believing and never stop investing.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
February 07, 2018, 04:26:13 AM
I strongly believe in crypto currency and I still want to  increase my  knowledge about  it, how will it  help  our  society to  move forward economically.Earning  at the same time  learning.
sane.
we all do believe in cryptocurrency, i want to see how it grows in the future and how it will become when everyone in the world will know how great the crypto world is.
why im here and why i also choose this currency for cause i am strongly believe on it and this is where i have been see a lot of opportunity that i may take for that i never had on real world.so for me a may have to believe here in bitcoin currency.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 04:23:10 AM
I think I am not truly believe in it. I do the investment just because I think I can make enough money in it and it can bring me what I want. As for the tec, I don't think I know enough.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 07, 2018, 04:22:19 AM
I strongly believe in crypto currency and I still want to  increase my  knowledge about  it, how will it  help  our  society to  move forward economically.Earning  at the same time  learning.
sane.
we all do believe in cryptocurrency, i want to see how it grows in the future and how it will become when everyone in the world will know how great the crypto world is.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 04:16:31 AM
Activity: 162
February 07, 2018, 04:00:42 AM
until now I still believe cyrpto currancy but it seems a lot of people who do not believe or hesitate to cyptocurrancy, because now almost all the price coin down and no sign will rise.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 03:51:39 AM
Yes i still believe in this crypto because i think, it is a new generation of money, everything is digital. And we need to learn because someday, everyone will use this
Activity: 97
February 07, 2018, 03:48:41 AM
I truly believe that cryptocurrencies will sooner or later somehow takes its olace in history. Being one of those currencies that will be used later on for simple transactions and purposes though its online I am looking forward that most of the first world and second world countries can easily adapt to it since it has the capabilities of equipping its population with internet and online gadgets.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 07, 2018, 03:18:40 AM

Yeah I got you. I truly believe in cryptocurrency the way it was being invented for the real purposed. People should realized that investing in crypto is too risky due to volatility as a results in supply and demand, you may end up lose your money.
If you want to take part in crypto you need knowledge and patient to wait for the right timing so you will be profitable.
Yes I believe 100% in some cryptocurrency like in bitcoin and ethereum because this two gives me a lot of profits, also this two is the best cryptocurrency because of many people that used it and many people are also trust tis two coins.
Activity: 28
February 07, 2018, 03:09:57 AM
I truly believe that cryptocurrencies are the future of our economy- they have gained our trust, and people are happy earning via cryptocurrency mining. It is not necessary that the richer will become rich. If you technically see, most of the governments are planning to take action against cryptocurrencies, but it cannot be said with certainty which country will show a positive flag and which one will show a negative one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 09:07:54 AM
We are like the internet, the apple or alibaba that gets mocked and dragged many times at first but we'll still manage to succeed at the end.  I believe that cryptocurrencies are destined to rule the system in the future because like successful people that walks through challenging paths first before they win.
Activity: 115
February 05, 2018, 07:56:39 AM
Definately yes, this falling just a part of the game
Activity: 210
February 05, 2018, 07:55:38 AM
I believe blockchain technology. Bitcoin shows us that currency is possible with blockchain. Bitcoin needs to be faster. May be one of the altcoins will survive. But I think the crypto currency will continue
Activity: 182
February 05, 2018, 07:32:48 AM
I truly believed in crypto currency because I already experienced the benefits of it. I earned token working on signature campaign and sold it into bitcoin and turn it into cash. It was amazing earning money on my own without the help of others and because of that, I no longer ask for my parents about my weekly allowance. If you are doubting and still want to try to earn crypto currency, then it is better if you would try to work on signature campaigns, trade or even invest. It is always up to you.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
February 05, 2018, 06:08:26 AM
I myself really believe in crypto because now crypto has changed my life and I will keep trying hard in it so I can be more successful again.
Activity: 378
February 05, 2018, 05:43:02 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
February 05, 2018, 05:37:50 AM
Yes i do believe in cryptocurrency's potential but i believed in blockchain's technology can do to the whole wolrd,bitcoin is just a piece of cake and these altcoins are just some glitters to whole thing,blockchain is the technology behind all the cryptocurrencies without it we wont have what we have right now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 05, 2018, 05:11:50 AM
A good suggestion for everyone mate, and thats true and how reality shows. And for those investments, we can avoid that by participating in some free coin giveaway and those bounty. We all believe in cryptocurrencies with different ways and believe
Jump to: