Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust Active telegram Groups? - page 5. (Read 93637 times)

copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
December 03, 2020, 06:51:21 PM
I trust a project more when it can be visible to the community that the team is really working tirelessly at the background. I know https://bluzelle.com is doing amazingly well in this aspect.
I won't take serious a project just because its telegram community is active. It's way beyond that in my opinion.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
TheFutbolCoin
December 03, 2020, 01:42:46 PM
why do you have a project based only on active telegram, in my opinion it's not quite right and still can't determine whether the project is a scam or not, it is very difficult to judge the project as a scam or not but if you can see ico sales, if the ICO sale is successful it can be said to be a project  that's really good for the future.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
December 03, 2020, 01:34:56 PM
Looks like you put a lot of effort into analyzing this,i really admire greatly admire. Compared to mute telegram groups,i prefer like active telegram groups,but not totally trust it,as a bounty hunter,i know one telegram member does not means one person,  some people are several numbers in a telegram group,some are a dozen,even there is all bot .
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
December 03, 2020, 11:35:36 AM
activeness in the telegram group is not the main thing to get or to make a project successful, the success of a project is that the project has been listed on the best exchange, because investors will definitely invest their capital if the project is already in a large market, and to enter a large market is not easy. must have a very large capital, so a project will be successful where the project has a very large initial capital. and that's just my analysis.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
December 03, 2020, 10:45:22 AM
I don't really trust active telergam groups because most of the members in them are usually paid members who are intentionally invited to enliven the project group, convince clients and to attract more of the crypto community.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
December 03, 2020, 09:33:14 AM
Number of users is never a good measure of telegram groups. The most telegram groups I found were useless. I at point stopped visiting telegram groups unless when needed as all they did were FUD and FOMO and most of the active users were scammers trying to reach out in PM even if you typed a single query. Meanwhile I've know some serious people from some other social media and I've found these influencer and analyst though have less members, provides better and reasonable analysis about projects.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
December 03, 2020, 09:24:23 AM
Don't depend on active telegram groups. Sometimes, active telegram groups are scammer; you should invest after research about the project. You should also check the team profile, and then you should invest in that project, and Xfinance type of projects can be added in the B category.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
December 03, 2020, 03:13:27 AM
Of course I really don't believe in telegram groups because there are lies that are published and lots of people are trying to exert leverage to buy coins that don't have the potential to go up.
I am always suspicious when joining Telegram group a Bounty, I see the participants have reached 10k-20k, I'm not sure it's a pure participant,bI think it's a bot participant to make their project look good. Be careful if you want to invest in a project like this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 28
December 03, 2020, 03:01:56 AM
Telegram group isn't a project whitepaper or roadmap, I don't care about group activeness but what the project is trying to solve for crypto users, active in telegram group or not won't show the true nature of the project itself, research on other things and use telegram group to ask questions
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 03, 2020, 02:40:29 AM
I prefer not to participate in many telegram groups because it only makes us want to buy coins which can be said to be a hotbed for scamming.

I agree with you, I also don't want to join too many Telegram groups, even though the amount of information I get from these channels makes me not want to join too much in the Telegram group, the reason is that there are many Telegram groups that offer me an investment regarding their project , because I know that most of the groups on Telegram that offer investments make me lazy to answer them, because there are irregularities that make me hesitate to join in, so I decided not to be careless in making decisions for my long-term investment, because I know a lot of scammers. in several Telegram groups ..
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
December 03, 2020, 01:39:43 AM
A shit project can have a active telegram group and a high quality project can have less active telegram group, how can one rely on a project because of the activities on telegram group? Is this even right? Good developers don't have time to talk on telegram, they are present only when they are less busy, you can't use telegram to judge a project, it's wrong way of doing research on a project
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 02, 2020, 07:58:49 PM
I prefer not to participate in many telegram groups because it only makes us want to buy coins which can be said to be a hotbed for scamming.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 02, 2020, 07:57:52 PM
Of course I really don't believe in telegram groups because there are lies that are published and lots of people are trying to exert leverage to buy coins that don't have the potential to go up.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
December 02, 2020, 07:56:37 PM
Is not about active Telegram groups most times, is mainly about the team, if they are serious with the project, legit and truly have all it takes to finance the project. Stop falling for active Telegram groups, I think is time you start researching well before investing so as not to end up losing your funds to scam projects.
Activity: 608
Merit: 10
December 02, 2020, 05:07:55 PM
Having an active telegram doesn't mean that the project is not a scam. I have seen so my scam group that are very active o, and the reason is that you can add anybody just by running Bounty campaigns. The only project that I can trust are projects with a open thread given people to see that the project is legit.
Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 30, 2020, 03:30:32 AM
Why should I care if Telegram group is active or not? There are many old projects with good worth on exchanges today that have no active telegram group, I'm more interested in what the project have to offer not how active they will be on telegram, projects team that have something good to offer won't have time to spend on telegram, they have to hire admins to take care of the groups
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
November 30, 2020, 01:25:14 AM
The fastest way of getting answers out of projects team is through telegram group, the best way to avoid missing out on any new rules or strategy is by following projects telegram group, I don't know what we have to judge a project because of activeness or inactive on telegram group, some team find and paid group managers just to keep the group alive and some don't even care, still it doesn't mean they have bad aims
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
November 29, 2020, 10:29:18 PM
Yes you can trust the telegram groups. It is like joining Discord. So anyone could chat in a group. Telegram and Discord is a perfect platform to make project discussion. They have API where programmers can make BOTS to perform channel moderation.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
November 29, 2020, 10:19:02 PM

Telegram is Trash!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5278405.240;topicseen

Bots, bans, sockpuppets, censorship is encouraged, etc etc......complete TRASH
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
November 29, 2020, 07:59:02 PM

But Now I have decided to invest for a projects having an Active Telegram group , But tell me your openion about these type of projects.
Project name --  Xfinance

Is it belongs to Which one ?[ A or B  Huh?]

You have a wrong thought as an investor if your parameter is on how active the telegram is, it never my criteria on picking the right project to invest, you should look on the platform and check if their whitepaper is original and not copy-paste or modified, the members should be real people not coming from photo sharing sites.
Pages:
Jump to: