Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust chart analysts? - page 7. (Read 3246 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 03:36:12 AM
Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.

to be honest for now I do not believe in chart analysis anymore because the analysis is not certain accurate if there is bad news it is certain the price will go down and when the graph shows the price down but there is good news from bitcoin it is certain the price will go up. so bottom line for now I do not believe anymore with the chart analysis.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 03:08:33 AM
I think the personal work is better than focusing on the chart analysis and for me the previous history is important to forecast the future and the prediction of the crypto is not easy it is volatile and the important thing which measure is the market forces like demand and supply and the bad news caused fall in the crypto prices and the bitcoin is badly affected with this so we have to focus on these things and the crypto market is good for us because i believe that crypto will make us successful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
March 25, 2018, 02:28:53 AM
Well, it's one thing that we should always consider when investing, selling or holding bitcoin. It is more of like the graph is the result of all the news or should I say, FUDs and the demand and supply of bitcoin. You can somehow depict how the price of bitcoin will go and you can base your strategy in crypto base on it. Although it is not a sure way of predicting prices, it can still help you somehow.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 02:06:53 AM
Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.
believe it but not completely. because there are still many ways to find out the price of a coin. for example by knowing news throughout the country. and read the volume of the coin. in my opinion.
One can make basis from the charts because this is the previous market movements, but we should not entirely depend on it because nobody can actually predict the future. There are other lot factors to consider new investors playing, more users or acceptance rate will also play big difference in the market also the the growing popularity  of bitcoin and new competitors will definately make a difference.The past is not entirely the mirror of the future so previous analysis can help but it cannot solely be trusted in making decisions.
Activity: 602
March 25, 2018, 12:12:38 AM

Chart analysists probably can have some help in predicting the price of crypto. Even though some people says that its price depends on the speculation but it can actually still give some positive impact. If people will only  have a positive views on the chart then probably it can also gives a good results.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 24, 2018, 11:56:18 PM
No, i don't trust the chart analysis because after all they're just personal prediction of someone so it could be true or wrong.
You should only consult that prediction, not following it.
All forecasts are relative. Too many people claim to be experts in this market. They have their trust and the posts are for reference only. I've seen a lot of bump groups, dump market forecasts. I find that they are the bad guys take away your money. Be careful.
Yeah the truth is that there is not really anyone that can claim to be an expert on the market bitcoin is less than 10 years old so there is no one that had the time to master bitcoin and its movements yet and it is doubtful there is going to be a person like that if bitcoin keeps moving like this.
Indeed in the crypto market no one can master or predict Bitcoin, because the unstable BitCOin can go up and down at any time. The graphic is just a picture when Bitcoin up and down, it helps us all so we can see the movement of Bitcoin and I am a bit of a believer in a graph on the market.
That is probably not going to stop a lot of people to try to make it seem as if they are great experts when that is not the case, in fact we see that all the time there are many people selling signals to other people about in which coin to invest but if we think about it that does not make sense  if I knew which coin was going to grow up next I will not share that information with anyone I will keep it to myself and make myself a millionaire with that information.
It will be based on our own analysis, even there are many advisors already around, we can't still detect if their speculation will seem to happen one when we will see it. But it will be better to share ideas if ever so if we need some info to others might give us, it is a give and takes process.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 10:52:51 PM
No, i don't trust the chart analysis because after all they're just personal prediction of someone so it could be true or wrong.
All forecasts are relative. Too many people claim to be experts in this market. They have their trust and the posts are for reference only. I've seen a lot of bump groups, dump market forecasts. I find that they are the bad guys take away your money. Be careful.
Yeah the truth is that there is not really anyone that can claim to be an expert on the market bitcoin is less than 10 years old so there is no one that had the time to master bitcoin and its movements yet and it is doubtful there is going to be a person like that if bitcoin keeps moving like this.
Indeed in the crypto market no one can master or predict Bitcoin, because the unstable BitCOin can go up and down at any time. The graphic is just a picture when Bitcoin up and down, it helps us all so we can see the movement of Bitcoin and I am a bit of a believer in a graph on the market.
That is probably not going to stop a lot of people to try to make it seem as if they are great experts when that is not the case, in fact we see that all the time there are many people selling signals to other people about in which coin to invest but if we think about it that does not make sense  if I knew which coin was going to grow up next I will not share that information with anyone I will keep it to myself and make myself a millionaire with that information.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 18, 2018, 06:05:46 AM
What you have said is indeed true.  We should not rely always in chart analysis, as a crypto and market literate people we must be able to use other methods to predict the price movement, we should consider other things before we come up with a conclusion.
Activity: 434
March 18, 2018, 04:30:03 AM
Not really. It just gives you an idea to where the prices are heading and it always fall into two outcome; it will happen or it won't. It's also not really helpful basing on other's analysis because anyone can have their own interpretations.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
March 14, 2018, 12:37:26 PM
Chart analysis or analyst provide past trend and that is used to just predict what price the crypto may increase with other supporting data. We cannot predict 100% with chart analysis but can predict some what like 60%. It is just a trend to watch closely for future prospect.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
March 14, 2018, 12:20:04 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 11:38:19 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
March 13, 2018, 07:16:03 PM
I don't usually use chart analysis though it is quite helpful to crypto if there is no news and volume is huge but crypto is very sensible to news so if the price would go down it can easily turn the opposite in a matter of 5 minutes even if chart reading predicted the opposite.
Activity: 27
March 12, 2018, 01:48:55 PM
I do not have full confidence and do not make decisions based on a single analysis. I think they are important and can help you a lot.
Activity: 27
March 08, 2018, 12:30:16 PM
I trust, but I use them only for guidance. Very important is the source because not all are trustworthy.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
March 08, 2018, 02:10:19 AM
It's just a reference, if everything happens like chart analysis, people will become millionaires. Bitcoin prices are largely influenced by market demand and national policy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
March 07, 2018, 07:48:58 PM
Chart analysis works, that's for sure, plenty of people have made fortunes with it however it's extremely hard to predict something like bitcoin, specially in this market that is driven by emotion and news. In the long term no one knows what's going to happen.
Activity: 266
March 07, 2018, 06:31:29 PM
I've been invited on some group chats in facebook titling signals by my friends and most of the signals there are based on analysis on charts and its latest trends and guess what most of the time they release statements regarding future prices it always misses, for me personally i think chart analysis is a good way on understanding the market but it doesn't give a good estimation at all, i guess in crypto you must be updated on the news rather than focusing on analyzing those charts.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
March 07, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

Yes. I do act according to earlier incidents stored. 70 percent of things happen as per the trend chart.  I refer to this chart before buying up a coin or trade.  At times new rules and laws forced by governments do affect and change the way it is.  Recent enforcement on traders by a government has really caused a lot in bringing down the values. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
March 07, 2018, 04:13:08 PM
Well, they do really have deep understanding about crypto and almost every analysis they made hits the target. But for me, even if you don't have to read their analysis report, you can still hit big as long as you have timing and a stroke of luck. After all, it's the demand of people that greatly affect the cryptocurrencies' price.
first of all you need to pay attention to who these people are and whether they have recommendations or authority in the world of crypto currency. That's when you can listen to the forecasts and analysis of these people. But for today there are a lot of empty conversations and empty statements.
Pages:
Jump to: