Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust chart analysts? - page 4. (Read 3210 times)

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 06:55:30 PM
Just watch their prediction , if it ends as predicted then test another graphic analyze of same account. After a few test you can see that is a trustable source. If you cant see any better result so you dont need to follow it.

Chart analysis cannot be relied on because in reality we can't really have a basis for it's actual market changes. All I can just hope for was for the price to rise day by day, so that I can reach the goals and dreams am looking for bitcoin. I can only depend on miracles to happen, but the main thing for now is to wait for good timing to achieve good price for our holdings.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
August 19, 2018, 05:51:35 PM
Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.

Why trust chart analyst, when if you know some technical analysis you can do it yourself. Surely, some fundamental analysis also effects, but technical analysis is working pretty well though.
legendary
Activity: 1874
Merit: 1394
The Last Cryptocoin Burner
August 19, 2018, 01:40:14 PM
Just watch their prediction , if it ends as predicted then test another graphic analyze of same account. After a few test you can see that is a trustable source. If you cant see any better result so you dont need to follow it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
August 19, 2018, 11:26:08 AM
I think graph analysis can also be used as a reference or benchmark for us to use as a comparison, because those who make graphics are not arbitrary, they make it from various sources and considerations of the results of thinking so I think we can use it, the name is also a definite analysis of the results obtained from analyzing.

Agreed on the line that I was bolded above, we can be used graph analysis as a reference for us to use as a comparison in analyzing price in bitcoin. We consider this one of the tools that identify the nearly happen on bitcoin price in the market, this graph analysis is just like a piece of the puzzle you can't solve the whole problem without this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 10:31:29 AM
I think graph analysis can also be used as a reference or benchmark for us to use as a comparison, because those who make graphics are not arbitrary, they make it from various sources and considerations of the results of thinking so I think we can use it, the name is also a definite analysis of the results obtained from analyzing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 10:18:26 AM
I don't fully trusts chart analysts though some of their analysis will have a positive result. Most of the time, i just follow what the recent trends are and looking how the market behaves particularly on a certain crypto, you can already make your own analysis out of that.
That's true because chart is a chart and when it comes to market anytime a good news or fud will spread and the charts and indicators will be useless, that's my observation to chart well i am also doing chart analysis but for short time period predictions only as per 4hrs movements.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 09:44:32 AM
Their opinion should be taken into account, but it is also worthwhile to process the information yourself
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 18, 2018, 09:44:59 PM
I don't fully trusts chart analysts though some of their analysis will have a positive result. Most of the time, i just follow what the recent trends are and looking how the market behaves particularly on a certain crypto, you can already make your own analysis out of that.
Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
August 19, 2018, 03:08:00 AM
Depends on what they say on the coin. Im sure there are a lot of analyst there and if the majority of them agrees on something then probably it is the right one. Its okay to have a basis and not choose by a gutfeel and hunch. Somehow you can have a foundation on your coin.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
August 19, 2018, 02:40:15 AM
Charts will not give you accurate informations but will give an idea on how they interpret such data and will take you to their view of points onto something it will depend on you if you are going to believe and trust it. However the creator of chart had an above educational background, that chart would be more effective.
I really appreciate people doing their best to do hard time spending on analysing market flow.  Though their speculations isn't a 100% guaranteed but it is too helpful for us specially for beginners. Even we never rely on them at all times but it give us what is possible things to happen in the near future.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 06:48:06 PM
Analyzing the market based on the chart gives a clear outline about the market variation that has happened over a course of time period. From this we can compare with the past year and other such time periods that'll give an access to predict the market outcome in a better way.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
August 18, 2018, 06:35:29 PM
in crypto it is difficult, we can trust but not fully believe it is true even though it is from a paid channel. You have to make sure the others are like good or bad news. and the last is the inner conviction or instinct of yourself that decides it

You cannot easily trust any coin you invest because the market prices are volatile so you should always conduct your own research to determine of the coin is profitable or not.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
August 18, 2018, 05:13:04 AM
in crypto it is difficult, we can trust but not fully believe it is true even though it is from a paid channel. You have to make sure the others are like good or bad news. and the last is the inner conviction or instinct of yourself that decides it
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 11:52:10 PM
Yeah , even though I don't trust it 100%, but candle stick and chart analysis could give us a better look on the market, it's true that the price is depends on the supply and demand, news and trend, if you learn deeper you will see the information is exist inside the chart and candle stick, so it can be reference for us to do next step

candle sticks are used by traders because they believe that relying on it will give them a high percent chance of winning thier trades but i dont usally believe on those gimmicks . in  my own views , those candle sticks , charts  , graph , etc  are not helpful because they are only a records of the past price of the cryptos  .  the flow of cryptos will still depend on the major holders such as whales , therfore manipulation can happen anytime without prior notice .

trusting your own instincs is more  better than trusting anyone .
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
August 17, 2018, 09:43:09 PM
Yeah , even though I don't trust it 100%, but candle stick and chart analysis could give us a better look on the market, it's true that the price is depends on the supply and demand, news and trend, if you learn deeper you will see the information is exist inside the chart and candle stick, so it can be reference for us to do next step
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
August 17, 2018, 06:53:12 PM
Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.
Technical analysis can be used in bitcoin, so yes I trust in it but at the same time I trust in it for the short term variations of bitcoin when it comes to long term trends there is not any need to use charts, you just need to look at the news and the forum to know that even if the people involved in bitcoin want a recovery the recovery is not going to happen until a few years pass.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 17, 2018, 05:31:17 AM
Well,  just like what you've said, demand and supply dictates the price and the chart is just the reflection of those three (demand, supply, and news). If you really wanted to predict something you must dig dipper or study the things or the factors that affects the price of it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 03:47:07 AM
first when I was a new player and did not know the right time to buy and sell coins, I still believed in chart analysts, but after I had a lot of experience, I became less confident in my chart analysts, more confident in my personal observations.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
July 08, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

For a long time it has been clear to me that the rules that are usually applied in traditional markets are not in any way applicable to the crypto market, as there seems to be a greater influence of rumors than fundamental or technical issues. That is why we continually see the so-called expert analysts fail again and again in their predictions, even though some of them have eventually succeeded, more due to the mere law of probability than to their supposed analytical capabilities.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
August 17, 2018, 01:37:18 AM
I myself am not an expert in trading. It will remain in my opinion, higher tf in the chart is very valid to be made as a benchmark. Higher tf here is 4h and 1d candle.

Maybe Trading Experts can explain more to you.
Pages:
Jump to: