Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust chart analysts? - page 5. (Read 3210 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 16, 2018, 10:52:42 PM
Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.

For a long time it has been clear to me that the rules that are usually applied in traditional markets are not in any way applicable to the crypto market, as there seems to be a greater influence of rumors than fundamental or technical issues. That is why we continually see the so-called expert analysts fail again and again in their predictions, even though some of them have eventually succeeded, more due to the mere law of probability than to their supposed analytical capabilities.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
July 08, 2018, 11:14:13 PM
Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.
Technical analysis is as good as the person doing the analysis, if you are a newbie then you are not going to be very good at it, but if you have using charts for years and have made a lot of money then it is obvious the information you get out of charts will be better, while I'm not an expert for what I have seen I will say that using charts can be an effective way to predict some markets especially those that have the most liquidity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 04:57:36 AM

The only chart i trusted is from coinmarket cap website because those people who are looking for a legit information are always choosing coinmarketcap website to deal with their own calculations of profit they will earn in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
June 09, 2018, 04:56:02 AM
Graph analysis, more easily understood as a presentation medium especially for tracking the price movements which each process can be seen with the naked eye.
Although very helpful in doing the analysis. Honestly, I personally don't like it much because in its use seems a little too complicated.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 04:16:18 AM
on my part I believe in it because analysts have a strong faith base in their faith and are sure that it is due to such evidence and that is why I know that there is a great deal of bitcoin development in the days to come now.
It's just an analysis based on numbers, they are good at summarizing those numbers but don't trust them absolutely, it will affect your judgment. In times of need, this may pose a risk.
Activity: 686
June 09, 2018, 04:06:58 AM
I do not want to say whether I believe it or not. What I want to believe is that nowadays there are many methods to predict the price, but in reality it is sometimes very difficult to predict. Price Crypto is a thing that can not be denied full of surprises, many things that happen because of unexpected, even everything can sometimes be said as a miracle. chart analysis will indeed help us in predicting prices, but fully that the price conditions that occur is very difficult to predict.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 08, 2018, 11:26:35 PM

Indeed, I slightly use chart analysis when it is needed but it's not like I trust it but rather I used it for my own advantage. To guess or to predict a crypto price we should be able to know the news and rumors surrounding it and try to make a conclusion before making a move.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
June 09, 2018, 03:22:29 AM
on my part I believe in it because analysts have a strong faith base in their faith and are sure that it is due to such evidence and that is why I know that there is a great deal of bitcoin development in the days to come now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 12:08:22 AM
Based on my experience I made several times the analysis chart, it can be said that the chart is not 100% accurate, it only helps to make decisions but never guarantee profit, so be wise.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 08, 2018, 03:49:50 PM
I tend to trust charts and mathematical calculations. But when it comes to bitcoin I think usual analysises don't work, at all. Many of these chart analysts don't accept this fact. And I deny to follow their charts..
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
June 08, 2018, 11:52:00 AM
I do not trust them, to me it is just opinions, like I would say that bitcoin is going to come back to 20000 $ this year, this is my believe and it based on my own experience with crypto, they usually raise in the end of the year, so why this year should be different? The same story with chat analysts, that is just private opinions, some of which will come true and another simply will be forgotten. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 11:41:30 AM
if we follow the chart technical analysis on the website bitcoinwisdom.com we can predict the market uptrend and downtrend but every time we cant exactly chart analysis work on bitcoin why because bitcoin market is more to one side market
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
June 08, 2018, 10:17:35 AM
I do not trust it fully but I am using it as one of the helping guide with choosing a crypto currency that has a potential to grow. Usually I check the supply during ICO after reading the whitepaper.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 08, 2018, 10:09:43 AM
Crypto market is always volatile and the analysis like chart and other analysis are bit close to the price but cannot predict a correct price rise or dip. We need to gather news about the particular crypto with the chart analysis to predict whether there will be a dip or rise in the price of the particular crypto.

Chart analysis is an added advantage for traders I hope.
Well, sometimes chart analysis only makes us better in terms of speculation. many people do that. but, they also see that potential from the information they get. so it will be very useful when there is information that you get about the coin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
June 08, 2018, 09:50:23 AM
Crypto market is always volatile and the analysis like chart and other analysis are bit close to the price but cannot predict a correct price rise or dip. We need to gather news about the particular crypto with the chart analysis to predict whether there will be a dip or rise in the price of the particular crypto.

Chart analysis is an added advantage for traders I hope.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
June 08, 2018, 08:19:06 AM
Do you trust chart analysts?
I always look at the opinions of analysts that I trust during the day. I have my own experience of trading on forex, and comparing my opinion and opinions of analysts - I get the solution of which I adhere. But in any case, - whether you listen or trust the opinion of analysts, - you risk your personal money. But, why not trust the expert's opinion if it looks like the truth?

All of us have different speculations of where the market might go in the future. It would be better if you have an idea about charts if you think that it would be helpful for you. About trusting the TA experts, some of them are good in predicting where the price might go in the near future and some do fail but what is important is what is your stand to what they are saying.

I, myself, make their analysis as reference and know why they think that way because I am willing to learn if there are any info I can use to apply to my trading plan. I have my own strategy but I welcome the ideas of others too. I do not immediately buy the coin they are suggesting but I make it as reference to know what coin is trending at the moment and check the chart what price can I possibly enter if I think there is an opportunity.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
June 08, 2018, 07:53:23 AM
Do you trust chart analysts?
I always look at the opinions of analysts that I trust during the day. I have my own experience of trading on forex, and comparing my opinion and opinions of analysts - I get the solution of which I adhere. But in any case, - whether you listen or trust the opinion of analysts, - you risk your personal money. But, why not trust the expert's opinion if it looks like the truth?
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

I believe with chart analysis because graphical analysis uses accurate data required to support predictions, graphical analysis is based on existing data and facts, and it's helpful.
Activity: 462
May 25, 2018, 09:39:31 AM
Chart analysis is I think an an accurate basis to know the possible future price of bitcoin. It is helpful because I think that it is a legitimate analysis that monitors the increase or decrease of the price of bitcoin. But as a trader, I don't totally rely on this one. I also observe the market of bitcoin especially the respond of people to cryptocurrency whether they support it or not.
Activity: 420
May 25, 2018, 09:01:04 AM
As far as it can't predict next week or two with even 50% of accuracy, I'm not into that. Crypto market has no objective rules basically, so you can't trust these charts blindly
Well If you can see thorough the graphics can give you visions not just the 50% but 80% that I see there,believing there depends on you dude well rules do not exist but some experts have gone through hard times to read the market from before the BTC value up to 1K and have passed 18K here many have done that.

I don't trust chart analysis alone, but I trust technical analysis in total especially when indicators are used. They are mathematical explanations to understand and read the market better.
Pages:
Jump to: