Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens? - page 32. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 09:13:40 AM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
At the moment most projects create their tokens exactly on the ERC-20 platform, and it's silly to say that they are all scammers. It all depends on the particular project, we just need to be able to choose a worthy one.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
I disagree that all the tokens issued on ERC20 are scam. I found one good project - Cryptics, which does use ERC20. It doesn't look like scam. They have the MVP which used a lot of people for trading and the other proofs of their fairness
Activity: 92
June 20, 2018, 12:35:45 PM
It is the question of trust in teams, ideas and projects. ERC20 tokens are great things if developers use them in right way. I understand that Ethereum network is one of the best and nothing can change this.
Activity: 177
June 20, 2018, 06:27:16 AM
I would like to share good article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

This will help you to understand all the benefits and pros of ERC20
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
" Blockchain meets social network "
June 19, 2018, 04:45:31 PM
I believe some ERC20 like PundiX, Docademic, and Tokenomy. because it is very potential for the future. and the upcoming ERC20 is Bidium. the whitepaper based bidium is great for their future plans, so I believe in the bidium.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 19, 2018, 04:41:07 PM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
Not every ERC20 tokens are scam, it is just the problem is on those people behind that so-called ICO projects which they really tell people to support it and buy this and that but at the end of the day. They tend to make believe to the people and the investors that they were going to make this and that projects that's why they needed some investors but they all have their own hidden agenda and will hit you at back without you knowing something.
Activity: 59
June 19, 2018, 03:24:15 PM
As long as the project is good and ICO is renowned then I will trust on ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 181
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 19, 2018, 03:20:20 PM
I do not see the popularity of other tokens in the market and in General these are the only ones I bought. I think that this is the best option on the market
Activity: 34
June 19, 2018, 03:09:42 PM
Yes. Many of them have a serious team behind ERC20 token and there are very good ideas about future development.
I buy them and trade them, of course, I pick them wisely. 
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
June 19, 2018, 03:02:34 PM
I trust all ERC20 tokens but never buy all of them Smiley
i usually trade top100 tokens and coins so trusting is easy for me. I trust and buy on all top100 tokens and coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 03:01:43 PM
Of course I trust them
Some ERC20  have a huge capitalization and  are currently solving reasonable problems we faced in our  society today,they trying to bring crypto use down as a day to day activity, very impressing. for example;

EOS is a consensus blockchain operating system that provides databases, account permissions, scheduling, authentication, and internet-application communication to massively improve the efficiency of smart business development that uses parallelization to make possible blockchain scalability to millions of users and millions of transactions per second.

Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem.

and so on..

BE ADVICED
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 02:33:10 PM
I certainly trust the token built on the ERC 20, as 94 of the top 100 blockchain projects run on top of the Ethereum network. Many projects are still far away to make the slightest competition.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 02:22:00 PM
Personally, I trust the entire ERC20 system. I think that this is the future for the new world digital economy. Cool
Activity: 111
June 19, 2018, 09:37:37 AM
Believe. but I see statistics from the token I hold. not much price increase by using ethereum platform. almost all under ico. very poorly behind the many beliefs of people
Activity: 202
June 18, 2018, 03:27:15 PM
yes ofcourse. is is very reliable tokkens. most popular altcoins work with erc
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
June 17, 2018, 07:21:43 AM

Do you trust them?
It does not depend on that ERC20 this token or on some other blockchain. Everywhere the project can be a scam. It depends only on the project team and their professionalism.
Activity: 616
June 17, 2018, 07:17:26 AM
If we talk about existing technologies, then ERC-20 is not bad enough, but if we talk in general, then of course there are so many projects that now look better than ERC-20, you just need to test and listen to people.
Activity: 129
June 17, 2018, 07:17:15 AM
The ERC20 digital currency platform is the most trusted coin for me. a lot of places are being used and accepted. can be further strengthened with new rules
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
June 17, 2018, 07:16:35 AM
last time I meet many scam projects, but not only, many revolution projects is developing and growing now
Activity: 292
June 17, 2018, 07:15:54 AM
Yes, why not? I've already earned many ERC20 tokens by now and I've had no problem. Many tokens I sold into real money and many I keep and hold until their project will be done.
Pages:
Jump to: