Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens? - page 35. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
June 10, 2018, 10:56:38 AM
I have yet to see an ERC20 token with actual use case. Most are just ICO tokens that immediately gets dumped once it is listed in exchanges and others are used to scam people. Better to trust coins with its own mainnet or has an actual product.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 10, 2018, 09:55:50 AM
If I think there are some reliable ERC20 tokens like dev aions are serious about their project and yes some of the ERC20 tokens can be scam, because they only make the tokens get rich faster by fraud or scam. but If we want to buy token ERC20 and durable just make a research first before we buy it.

Or get them for free through my airdrop faucet.

Total WSPU2pts earned: 2225.85199806
Total pending dollars earned: 1.58923607
Total claims: 1284
WSPU2pts price in dollar: 0.00481

they go UP...UP...
at the start the start price was $0.001

Claim for free and sell them...if you believe that it is worth to sell and put the cash in your poket...

yes...or buy some with offered dollars...and sell later ot convert WSPU2pts in real WSPU2 ERC20 token.

Please read once again...you are not dreaming.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 09:49:21 AM
If I think there are some reliable ERC20 tokens like dev aions are serious about their project and yes some of the ERC20 tokens can be scam, because they only make the tokens get rich faster by fraud or scam. but If we want to buy token ERC20 and durable just make a research first before we buy it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 09:42:48 AM
Understand that people are not perfect as well, and our designs are not perfect, there is always the possibility of hacking something, but the fact is that there are people with white caps and black, always possible hacking, but the main thing is that there are people and an opportunity to improve the project.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 10, 2018, 09:40:22 AM
well i do not think the ERC20 tokens are scam    but the people behind the token make scams because there are also many tokens that use platforms that are not scam

Token ERC20 are like dollars or Euro or BTC ...etc...
we can trust them...but it is less sure about the people who held them...
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 09:29:36 AM
well i do not think the ERC20 tokens are scam    but the people behind the token make scams because there are also many tokens that use platforms that are not scam
Activity: 22
June 02, 2018, 10:03:45 AM
Believe. but I see statistics from the token I hold. not much price increase by using ethereum platform. almost all under ico. very poorly behind the many beliefs of people
Activity: 25
June 02, 2018, 02:03:55 AM
As it's very easy to create a ERC20 token (you can find tutorials in few seconds), many scammers use them in their "projects".
With big promises to bounty hunters, they can create hype and earn big money in fake ICOs, and then send useless tokens without real project.
Maybe we can check ICO rating sites to avoid scams...but even them can be cheated.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 11:37:40 AM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
The problem is not the ERC-20 token, the problem is the project itself. If you do our own research, you will atleast verify if the team are real and serious with their project. You should also check their credibility before you invest on that token.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 01, 2018, 07:55:47 AM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?

Not all ERC-20 token are scam, its depending the developers or maybe they just want to be scam. Many token a good because back up by reputable company and have working product. ERC20 using ethereum network and anyone with coding skill can make smart contract and creating their own token
Since you are commenting that not all of the ERC-20 coins are not a scam then can you list what coins are actually not scamming? I would like to know about it...
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 01, 2018, 07:49:14 AM

Do you trust them?

Not all ERC-20 token are scam, its depending the developers or maybe they just want to be scam. Many token a good because back up by reputable company and have working product. ERC20 using ethereum network and anyone with coding skill can make smart contract and creating their own token
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 07:40:14 AM
Many people use the ERC20 tokens because these tokens are reliable and easy to use. Many good tokens emerge from the ERC20 platform, but we also need to be aware that some of the ERC20 tokens when signed into the marcet can drop directly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 07:30:27 AM
And what else to believe if not to the ERC20 tokens? NEO blockchain works disgustingly, the main plus in it is the GAS charge for the storage of coins. I respect only the ERC20 and I think that now this format works much better than the others.
Activity: 154
June 01, 2018, 07:11:11 AM
ERC20 token are not all phishing. Statistics released in early 2018, most of the Token released to the market are used on the ERC20 platform. Soon this technology will dominate the market and will be the best platform for developing new Token. There are many good tokens coming up from the ERC20 platform that are important to you to know a good project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
June 01, 2018, 06:58:14 AM
Im sure you can prevent to be scam,just be kind for your self and for your moves and also strickly about picking one tokens/erc20 ,be active in their social media sites like telegram facebook and so on,in this case you will know and you can know if one token has a chance to be succes .
Activity: 753
June 01, 2018, 06:52:08 AM

Do you trust them?
You are right, many projects are fraud, and specifically create a buzz around the project, but there are ERC-20 networks and good, promising projects that have a great future. We just have to devote more time for a qualitative choice of such projects.
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 06:43:17 AM
Absolutely.
Erc20 tokens are giving me money. I was making money by buying and selling in the crypto market.
I'm collecting the airdrop. I follow the Bounty campaigns. These two are distributing the Erc20 tokens.
Activity: 21
June 01, 2018, 06:29:07 AM
Believe. but I see statistics from the token I hold. not much price increase by using ethereum platform. almost all under ico. very poorly behind the many beliefs of people
Activity: 24
June 01, 2018, 12:54:19 AM
Currently many ERC20 purse has been hacked. I have not determined how they penetrated and hijacked our private key, but my friend was hacked and robbed of all the tokens in the wallet. so be careful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 31, 2018, 08:54:20 AM
ERC20 tokens are built on ethereum network and that makes it good and easy to use.  Since ethereum is a trusted coin it there means that erc20 token are trusted.
Yes, I agree with you erc20 are trusted, in terms of participating bounty campaign this is one of the useful tool when distribution or earning rewards tokens in the campaign. As far as I know in terms of promoting project they are using erc20 but be aware for scammers because we can't determined there plans how they do.
Pages:
Jump to: