Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ICO Rating sites? - page 54. (Read 9124 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 09:58:34 PM
I believe, there makes it easier for us to choose a good ICO based on its rating.
We should not believe 100% with the ico rating. but the most important thing is that the ico rating provides a lot of details about ico and certainly easier to understand. this is more helpful than we believe in the site
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 09:54:12 PM
of course not, I trust the ICO by seeing whether the project is good or not, if it is good then I will trust the ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 09:45:18 PM
no, because many of me attended ICO with a high ICO rating and it turned out that the ICO failed even some prices dropped very far from the ICO price.
Activity: 392
September 08, 2018, 08:55:51 PM
I do not trust entirely on the ICO rating websites. I just refer to them. My main base is intuition, experience in my own ICO research.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
September 08, 2018, 08:49:11 PM
I believe, there makes it easier for us to choose a good ICO based on its rating.
Activity: 86
September 08, 2018, 11:55:32 AM
Everything in crypto now is about how much bitcoin or ethereum you are prepared to pay, over half of those ico rating site are only there for cash, on the off chance that you need to get great rating pay higher measure of bitcoin or ethereum. It's pitiable at any rate, they are simply deceptive crypto speculators, so I don't trust them. I have seen some ico that got a decent appraising on theese rating site however wound up been a trick yet there are some honest to goodness ones however
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 11:57:41 AM
They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?

If you said that, we can conclude that ICO rating is not a guarantee of a good projects.
Any ICO companies can get 5 stars rating on the rating website as long as they pay for it. This will getting worse for investors.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 11:39:18 AM
Those rating sites are just an opinion of one guy or a team but not totally majority of investors or traders I prefer to look at their official thread and check the opinion of people here, they are the one likely to invest in ICO and besides some of them are paid to give good rating so they are not totally independent.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 07, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
Actually, with the existence of ico rating, it is very helpful for us in making research to find out briefly about tokensale. the concept and funding of the ico. very helpful for us, especially if you believe it or not
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 11:33:02 AM
I don't think so, these are just reference site.
Of course not, it's not just a reference site. This is a Bulletin Board, which can be accessed by paying a certain amount. Or most often it is the personal opinion of one person who often knows little about investing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 11:23:23 AM
I use ICO rating sites for a short preliminary info about a new project I am interested to invest. But those site does not influence my decision to join as I still follow research personally the project before I invest to avoid getting scammed and ensure that the project has long-term potentials
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 11:22:15 AM
ico appraiser's website is only as a reference for how much capital is owned by the project, if the project gets a good rating then it can be ascertained that they have a lot of capital.
Activity: 166
September 07, 2018, 11:18:17 AM
Now a days ratings are sold for money so I think I don't trust on those.

It brings more people to purchase the coin. I think that the rating is a little worth adding on to a project..
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
September 07, 2018, 11:16:47 AM
They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?

I don't even look at these rating sites, I read somewhere on this forum that one ico rating has a bad reputation because they are asking payment from ICO this is not good they should be independent I do my own research on telegram and the people behind running the ICO it's more reliable then ICO rating.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 11:16:07 AM
The ICO rating is not fully trustworthy, it is possible that there are some who shot in the assessment. And I better research it myself to choose a project, so it doesn't depend on the ICO rating.
Activity: 224
September 07, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

Maybe I believe in some ICO rating websites because in my opinion that is the thing that keeps me still following the bounty until now. With this website I still believe that there are ICOs that can still be followed.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2018, 11:11:23 AM
Yes of course i Believe with ICO rating.
ICO platfotm is a good to choose a best ICO with rating.
I know many people is depressed when they choose an ICO but fail.
But, i think ICO rating is the true.

Well to be honest I check only the icobench but even there the rating can be manipulated, their ico bot rating sometimes rate some project very high some very low maybe because of lack of content of the project.
Also the team there seems very good organized and they are pretty good maybe one of the best ICO rating websites which isn't very good but there isnt any better one.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
September 07, 2018, 11:09:55 AM
your friend said right, now every project can pay dearly to get a high ico rating but i don't know they pay 10 ETH or more, but here i never believe in ico rating, i have to do my own research before joining bounty or ico investment
Activity: 61
September 07, 2018, 11:06:18 AM
No, I don't personally trust. And I think that everyone should do their own independent research .
Activity: 88
September 07, 2018, 09:14:59 AM
All projects have the same score, they are all good, but successful projects are not much.
I think a successful project can not be so simple. I only use the rank ico for reference
Pages:
Jump to: