Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 49. (Read 20317 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516

My story... this has scared the hell out of me for a while... so this is what happened yesterday I went to get my first dose of Pfizer vaccine. Everything went smooth until I get the shot and later in the post assessment area they had us sit for 15-20 minutes under observation. There I saw a one young guy sitting with his head down on knees. I remember I saw him earlier in the queue before getting his shot he was fine. After 5 minute sitting in the area this guy starts vomiting... everyone in the hall got scared and looked at each other what’s going on. Nurses gathered around him he was sweating a lot. He vomits again. They bring a wheelchair and took him somewhere may hospital or ER room.

Later I asked the nurses there that what happened to him is it related to vaccine. She told me that after Pfizer vaccine shot it’s normal to have some “metallic” taste in your mouth and some people can’t stand this and this can cause nausea and maybe they will vomit. Sweating was because of vomiting too and nausea itself is one of least common side effects.

Anyway for me I did not feel anything, just a little pain in the arm is still there and at night I could not sleep on that left-side where I got injection because of the pain.

Oh wow that is a horrible story, you must have been scared. How do you feel? Any big side effects? 

I got my first dose of AstraZeneca two weeks ago and I also didn't feel very well after the injection. My problem is that I have a huge fear of needles, so whenever I get blood taken from me, my body shuts down and I need to rest for 20 minutes and eat sugar to get my blood pressure back up. So when I got my vaccine was sitting in the waiting area everybody around me was talking, happy and just checking their phone, while I was sitting with my head in my hands and people kept asking me if I was okay. The problem was also the mask which made me a little sick, I had to go to the nurse and ask if you go to another room with an open window to rest a bit more.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

My story... this has scared the hell out of me for a while... so this is what happened yesterday I went to get my first dose of Pfizer vaccine. Everything went smooth until I get the shot and later in the post assessment area they had us sit for 15-20 minutes under observation. There I saw a one young guy sitting with his head down on knees. I remember I saw him earlier in the queue before getting his shot he was fine. After 5 minute sitting in the area this guy starts vomiting... everyone in the hall got scared and looked at each other what’s going on. Nurses gathered around him he was sweating a lot. He vomits again. They bring a wheelchair and took him somewhere may hospital or ER room.

Later I asked the nurses there that what happened to him is it related to vaccine. She told me that after Pfizer vaccine shot it’s normal to have some “metallic” taste in your mouth and some people can’t stand this and this can cause nausea and maybe they will vomit. Sweating was because of vomiting too and nausea itself is one of least common side effects.

Anyway for me I did not feel anything, just a little pain in the arm is still there and at night I could not sleep on that left-side where I got injection because of the pain.

One fatal mistake that people make is to assume that all shots are the same thing.  This is an 'authorized' experimental program where, just based on science, it is valid to try different things even if the 'wild conspiracy theories' that TPTB are trying to manipulate the population are unfounded.

Looks to me as though it is genuinely true that magnets do stick to some people's arms in some cases, and with both the Pfizer and Moderna so-called 'vaccines', but it's actually only a minority of cases.  If the magnetic nano-particle technology to induce better genetic material transfer (a known field of study from published materail) is being used universally, magnets would stick to everyone's arm.  Yes, different people my disperse the nano-particles through their bodies at different rates based on their individual physiology, but it won't differ by that much.  The logical conclusion is that some percentage of subjects are getting used to analyses the impacts of that particular technology, and other's are likely being used for other aspects of the research.

When they were covertly sterilizing women with the hCG anti-fertility treatment under the guise of a UN sponsored 'tetantus vaccine program' back in the 1990's, only like 1 of 5 of the 'vaccines' were different.  They were said to have come from a specialty lab in Canada.  This makes sense from a population impact strategy.  A covert program won't remain covert for long if everyone gets damaged, and from a population management level you are only shooting for bending curves rather than a full-stop outcome anyway.

The 'industry' and 'regulators' said that they plan to implement some program to validate uniformity of the 'covid-19' product eventually, but it isn't in place now and they don't seem to be in any big hurry.

copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
[We sent our son off by rocket to a planet in a green-star system in the Greater Megellanic Cloud where he will have protection from the vaccine by being away from it, and super powers from the green sun. I wonder if it was Krypton?]

Cool
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Neither the EU nor the U.S. has lived up to their much-hyped special relationship with India.

There is no time for geopolitical games. Rapid response to India’s & South Africa’s demands for a COVID19 vaccine patent waiver is needed.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
Remember vaccine won’t protect you against contracting a COVID-19, but vaccine will help you in case if get a COVID-19 virus your body will be able to fight the virus more effectively and efficiently.

World’s Most-Vaccinated Nation Activates Curbs as Cases Rise

“Seychelles, which has fully vaccinated more of its population against the coronavirus than any other country, has closed schools and canceled sporting activities for two weeks as infections surge.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-04/world-s-most-vaccinated-nation-reintroduces-curbs-as-cases-surge

The vax probably not as effective as they say. The US senator Rand Paul also declared that he is not going to take any of them.

Rand Paul says he won't get vaccinated because he's already had COVID-19
Rand Paul revealed he would not be getting the COVID-19 vaccine. The senator from Kentucky said he sees no point in getting vaccinated because he already had COVID-19.

That's his excuse but I believe there is more to it. He probably doesn't believe that the vaccine is safe even though he is not openly telling that.
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
Remember vaccine won’t protect you against contracting a COVID-19, but vaccine will help you in case if get a COVID-19 virus your body will be able to fight the virus more effectively and efficiently.

World’s Most-Vaccinated Nation Activates Curbs as Cases Rise

“Seychelles, which has fully vaccinated more of its population against the coronavirus than any other country, has closed schools and canceled sporting activities for two weeks as infections surge.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-04/world-s-most-vaccinated-nation-reintroduces-curbs-as-cases-surge
SM-102 is one ingredient of Moderna vaccine, dont trust science trust tell-lie-vision
https://ibb.co/YZwN2JC
It gets better and better, life long free energy, just get shot and you set
https://twitter.com/i/status/1396205698363580416

ah dont worry, you be fine just stay away from me
https://twitter.com/i/status/1396467824344944650

Update from top lawyer Reiner Fuellmich
https://www.bitchute.com/video/eF98McD0bXDH/
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Oh. Sorry. I forgot YOU were here. No! Don't do it. Don't throw a bunch of full syringes on the floor and walk on them.

Cool

Ohhh so few is enough, but then again the scenario won't change, sadge

But MY disclaimer is telling you to NOT do it. You're on your own.

Cool

I thought your disclaimer only notifies me to not do it when there's a bunch.

Like I indicated somewhere else, scary getting into your skull to find out what the parts of your religion are.

Cool

Oh, now the shard of glass travels to the brain, how scary it can be. yikes
Activity: 53
Merit: 3
sure . I think my statement regarding drugs that have been around for thousands of years could be specific for my country, ie
: Australia. Take weed, we are not allowed to take medical marijuana because we are told we don't know what the effects are, but it has been used for thousands of years. On the other hand in other countries it is readily available as medicinal product. over the last few years in Australia there has been some ground made in legalizing medicinal marijuana but it wasn't always that way...and even when they do make laws that make it legal, there will be another way they stop it being used. Anyway thats another topic.

if you try and dare yourself to read the actual detail.. its about weed(non-refined cannabis) can be many different strains..
yes "weed" can vary significantly batch to batch and no way to know how much the ratio and volume of THC:CBD

but medical cannabis. has been made with more accurate ratio's where the CBD volume is the main/sole content.
why
well THC causes more negative symptoms

seems after your lifetime and thousands of years of history. you seem to not know the difference between weed vs medical cannabis. even when you portray yourself as a fan of the substance

here in the UK. they sell CDB energy drinks at my local convenience store.
bu they would never sell weed

How did you get the notion I am portraying myself as a fan?  i don't use weed or CBD oil or cookies etc. im pretty sure marijuana has been used for medicine for thousands of years before somebody made cbd oil. its more of a western thing to turn a medicinal substance into a recreation drug. i hear what you are saying about strains I know some strains get people high and others put people to sleep.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
sure . I think my statement regarding drugs that have been around for thousands of years could be specific for my country, ie
: Australia. Take weed, we are not allowed to take medical marijuana because we are told we don't know what the effects are, but it has been used for thousands of years. On the other hand in other countries it is readily available as medicinal product. over the last few years in Australia there has been some ground made in legalizing medicinal marijuana but it wasn't always that way...and even when they do make laws that make it legal, there will be another way they stop it being used. Anyway thats another topic.

if you try and dare yourself to read the actual detail.. its about weed(non-refined cannabis) can be many different strains..
yes "weed" can vary significantly batch to batch and no way to know how much the ratio and volume of THC:CBD

but medical cannabis. has been made with more accurate ratio's where the CBD volume is the main/sole content.
why
well THC causes more negative symptoms

seems after your lifetime and thousands of years of history. you seem to not know the difference between weed vs medical cannabis. even when you portray yourself as a fan of the substance

here in the UK. they sell CDB energy drinks at my local convenience store.
bu they would never sell weed
legendary

Oh. Sorry. I forgot YOU were here. No! Don't do it. Don't throw a bunch of full syringes on the floor and walk on them.

Cool

Cool

Like I indicated somewhere else, scary getting into your skull to find out what the parts of your religion are.

Cool

Cool

Cool

legendary

Cool

Cool

Just when you think magnetc for bad get a load of this
https://youtu.be/-Dxb2rRSq08

YESSSSS, MUTANT AGE is on the way. We can now affect the magnetic fields around us, that's sick

Worse, take a bunch of syringes, fill them with the anti-Covid serum, toss them all over the floor, and walk on them barefoot. Is the vaccine safe?

Cool

What kind of syringe, if it's glass, then there would be shards on the floor that can slice you and infect you, "or even bleed you to death, rawr"

But if its  plastic syringe, then it might hurt a little if you step on it, just be sure to not step on the needle, cause it might really hurt you.

Cool

legendary

Just when you think magnetc for bad get a load of this
https://youtu.be/-Dxb2rRSq08

YESSSSS, MUTANT AGE is on the way. We can now affect the magnetic fields around us, that's sick

Worse, take a bunch of syringes, fill them with the anti-Covid serum, toss them all over the floor, and walk on them barefoot. Is the vaccine safe?

Cool

What kind of syringe, if it's glass, then there would be shards on the floor that can slice you and infect you, "or even bleed you to death, rawr"

But if its  plastic syringe, then it might hurt a little if you step on it, just be sure to not step on the needle, cause it might really hurt you.

Cool
Activity: 53
Merit: 3
For me those vaccine is like an experimental drugs and although they tested it for quite sometime, still the long effect of those vaccine we never know, that is why some people do not believe on it. and some who take the vaccine had effect on their bodies and some even dies.

this is logical conclusion. in they pre covid days that is what we are told. Even drugs that have been around for thousands of years ...we are told no you cant take that because we don't know the full effects...but now all of a sudden like magic, the vaccine is safe. I'm due for my shot in less than 48 hours. Ill take it, because i am probably part sheep and just follow the masses to a certain extent

One proven fact is that you can't ignore the advancement of science throughout the ages. Thousand of years ago cannot be compared to what we have now, and it is the same other factual supported ideologies.

Pages:
Jump to: