Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 66. (Read 20317 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
March 13, 2021, 02:31:16 AM
More of the same IMPENDING COVID VACCINE CATASTROPHE
https://thehighwire.com/videos/a-coming-covid-catastrophe/

Take your pick if real sick (not fake test positve) and in need of something which works
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56403712

The video that Del refers to and shows in part above, can be found here >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZxiNxYLpc&t=2128s.

Download this one, because Youtube is known to remove videos without notice.

Cool

EDIT: Note that the videos located on The Highwire are generally much larger than they are on Bitchute megabyte-wise. They come out sooner on The Highwire. But if you wait for them to go up on Bitchute - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/ - they are half the size regarding bandwidth for downloading and/or watching.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
March 13, 2021, 02:00:53 AM
More of the same IMPENDING COVID VACCINE CATASTROPHE
https://thehighwire.com/videos/a-coming-covid-catastrophe/

Doctors and Scientists Write to European Medicines Agency Warning of COVID-19 Vaccine Dangers

https://doctors4covidethics.medium.com/

Take your pick if real sick (not fake test positve) and in need of something which works
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56403712
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
March 12, 2021, 06:57:43 PM
For me, I'm not seeing anything real about that vaccine, is a world scam. The scientist should switch of 5G network instead of making vaccine that will kill faster than the Virus.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
March 12, 2021, 06:48:03 PM

aussie health minister spent overnight for observations in hospital.being given antibiotics and fluids.
if you want to call that critical. then you hve no idea what critical really is
im guessing he got diarrhoea and they think its a stomach bug.
(you dont give antibiotics for flus/colds/viruses/vaccines)
and then the 'fluids' well either he forgot to drink.. or too much is coming out the other end where it shouldnt

as for the aussy navy.. id say there were some personal that probably had temporary arm stiffness and maybe some joint pain..
when it comes to workplaces. they get very protective about not wanting to push people to work when not 100% so going to hospital for some painkillers and then back to work in a couple days. contextually is not a big deal.. definitely not what i would call a 'taking out the navy. nor genocide like many anti-vaxxers think

i had the vaccine. i had arm pain.. big deal. rather have arm pain than have lung inflammation
if i was working a manual labour job. id take a day off and ask for pain meds.

much the same as if someone had sickness/diarrhoea
much the same as someone with common cold.

but an arm inflammation wont cause severe/critical effects compared to what covid lung inflammation does. so vaccine is better than covid
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
March 12, 2021, 05:48:02 PM
Joe Biden announces that anyone that is an adult can receive a vaccine by May 1st - https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/11/politics/joe-biden-one-year-covid-address/index.html

First thing is -- this would've happened without Joe Biden. Media is flaunting over his speech yesterday as if he had any involvement in vaccine distribution. Fauci has contradicted the Biden admin on whether there was a rollout plan and whether they had to start from scratch.

But who wants to guess how many 18-30 year olds will get the vaccine? Because my guess is about 1/4 within the immediate future, probably less.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
March 12, 2021, 03:51:57 PM
Covid-19: European countries suspend use of Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine after reports of blood clots

That the vaccine causes blood cloths is not proven and is being investigated but to me this shows that there was a bit of a rush. If the usual approval timelines had been followed, these doubts would have appeared in the pre-approval phase. Besides, it seems that the vaccine of this brand is the one with the most side effects.

Indeed, it is rushed, that's why side effects are yet to be discovered since clinical trials are shortened hence diminishing some possible effects in the body. And now, we are discovering. It is not a good thing that they put it already in human, but time is of the essence in this point in time, and given the positive outcome vs the negative, it is pretty good. But still must be wary for other kinds of effects, especially to old peoples and people with weak immune system.

the issue was not the vaccine design.. it was a fear of certain bad batch.. due to a event where 2 people both had blood clots. within 48 hours of a vaccine

imagine there are 10k people having a blood clot per year due to natural blood disorders.
the chance of them having a vaccine within 48hours of a bloodclot is like 0.15%
pencil math:
for every ~660 people 1 will have a bloodclot within 48 hours of a vaccine
not caused by the vaccine. but jsut bad timing of odds of 2 events in same time period
meaning it can happen ~15 times in a year. 15 of 10k will have a blood clot and vaccine at same short time

this has nothing to do with vaccines causing blood clots in healthy people
this has nothing to do with vaccines causing blood clots in blood disorder people
this is about the bad luck of an event a group of people having sometime in 1 year overlapping with a second event happening within that same year.. making 15 out of 10k having a bad luck of 2 events overlapping but not causal related to each other.

the odds of 2 people having a clot on same day is far less likely.
so when it does happen. they need to look into it.. and they did

its like setting 2 events
in one day a year your going to have a birthday
in one year you will get a girlfriend
the odds of 10k people getting a girlfriend within 48 hours of their birthday is the same 15 people a year
(yep no vaccines involved 2 events happened not causal linked on each other)

however if its found that 2 people had a birthday and got a girlfriend at same time. then thats really luck
and worthy of looking into the possible other variables to see if there was something that caused it to happen
EG birthday on valentines day

so yes 2 people having a vaccine and a bloodclot within 48 hours is a statistical anomaly worthy of checking out.. AND THEY DID
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 12, 2021, 02:26:18 PM
Covid-19: European countries suspend use of Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine after reports of blood clots

That the vaccine causes blood cloths is not proven and is being investigated but to me this shows that there was a bit of a rush. If the usual approval timelines had been followed, these doubts would have appeared in the pre-approval phase. Besides, it seems that the vaccine of this brand is the one with the most side effects.

Indeed, it is rushed, that's why side effects are yet to be discovered since clinical trials are shortened hence diminishing some possible effects in the body. And now, we are discovering. It is not a good thing that they put it already in human, but time is of the essence in this point in time, and given the positive outcome vs the negative, it is pretty good. But still must be wary for other kinds of effects, especially to old peoples and people with weak immune system.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2013
March 12, 2021, 11:44:07 AM

Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
March 12, 2021, 10:36:31 AM
I trust the vaccine itself I'm pretty sure that they were able thoroughly study the vaccine itself regardless of the brand. However I don't that the time given for those companies where not enough to study and review the long term effect of the said vaccine. Pretty sure that I won't be taking any vaccine any time soon.
March 12, 2021, 03:52:39 AM
After vaccination: Number of deaths in nursing homes explodes
https://greatreject.org/vaccination-deaths-in-nursing-homes/

True words spoken
Dr Vernon Coleman - Lets end this dividing discussion with facts, i.e., measurements!   Medical trial at 13:30...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/m6Wg088BDwQs/
legendary
March 11, 2021, 03:00:32 PM
Oh, no! Now the more honest people in the CDC are giving away the death and injury counts from the vaccine. I'm beginning to think that this is just the tip of the iceberg regarding both, the number of non-reported deaths and adverse affects, and the mega-numbers of them we will be seeing in the near future.

CDC: 1265 DEAD 25,212 Injuries Following Experimental COVID-19 MRNA 'Vaccines'

The data goes through February 26, 2021, with 25,212 recorded adverse events, including 1,265 deaths following injections of the experimental COVID mRNA shots by Pfizer and Moderna.

Besides the recorded 1,265 deaths, there were 4,930 visits to Emergency Room doctors, 479 permanent disabilities, and 2,743 hospitalizations.

The CDC also updated their Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination page on March 1st this past week, and according to this report, VAERS has received 1,381 reports of death.

For some reason, the CDC does not immediately release this data to the VAERS system, sometimes publishing it weeks later.

Historically, less than 1% of all vaccine injuries and deaths are ever reported to VAERS:

Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Cool
March 11, 2021, 01:24:53 PM

Four countries suspend use of AstraZeneca vaccine
https://mondestuff.com/world-news/astrazeneca-vaccine-denmark-blood-clot/
Activity: 846
Merit: 22
$$P2P BTC BRUTE.JOIN NOW ! https://uclck.me/SQPJk
March 09, 2021, 05:04:53 PM
Is there anyone on bitcointalk that got that covid-19 vaccine shot? By looking on the stats, thousands and thousands of people are getting vaccine and I think at least 1 should be registered here. I personally havent got a vaccine shot yet, I dont even have registered in the queue to get a vaccine. I think it will take years before it will be my turn to get it.

Those who received a vaccine, do you/they feel any difference? Or feel more protected? I havent decided yet, should I get a vaccine or I rely on my immune system. I've read a lot about side effect of vaccine, and now I'm confuses if I should get one  Undecided

Hi,

If you support the dictatorship, then you definitely need to make Putin's vaccinated, the SATELLITE-IV vaccine will automatically conclude your deal with the devil and, having lost your soul, you can safely live your life, unless of course the devil comes into your house and asks you to pay for the vaccination with your soul or souls all your family and friends ... Grin
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
March 09, 2021, 04:57:49 PM
Is there anyone on bitcointalk that got that covid-19 vaccine shot? By looking on the stats, thousands and thousands of people are getting vaccine and I think at least 1 should be registered here. I personally havent got a vaccine shot yet, I dont even have registered in the queue to get a vaccine. I think it will take years before it will be my turn to get it.

Those who received a vaccine, do you/they feel any difference? Or feel more protected? I havent decided yet, should I get a vaccine or I rely on my immune system. I've read a lot about side effect of vaccine, and now I'm confuses if I should get one  Undecided
March 09, 2021, 04:18:01 PM
And if you in your country can shoot those who agitate for Putin, do it !!! God will thank you and your relatives for this !!!
March 09, 2021, 04:01:45 PM
Putin's government is monopolize(he is a devil and a satan 100 centimeters tall !!! do not trus videos there you not ssen his leight,) it has not thought about how ordinary people live and how to improve their lives since the first day of its work. Faggot Oleg Deripaska has now bought a ship for 500 000 0000 euros, and he has captured the largest aluminum enterprise in the world, he sleeps with prostitutes(there is a video about this with Nastya Rybka that was made by Alexey, Navalny).And fuck, this is all against the "background" of the fact that all pensioners live worse than homeless people in the United States or Europe...
March 09, 2021, 03:24:29 PM
Hello mate, you asked a very critical question about Covid-19 vaccine, i don’t know that what is the opinion of  local people about this Vaccine and i Trust this Vaccine.  

Vaccine fighters are individuals, monkeys, and some mutagen dogs hose who like to squeeze syphiloid chancres on their bodies, because the vaccins always removed syphiloid chancres from their bodies and they had to look for the remnants of the chancres in their mouth, ears and ass, so they are so negative about vaccination - they have their own sick motives....

The medical is like a military recruiter. He/she makes joining the military sound so good... but many of the recruits later wish they had never joined the military... except for the ones who were wounded in combat so badly that they are in psyche wards, or complete vegetables from head wounds.

It's a shame that some of the people have to be like George Washington, when he was bled to death by the doctor in charge, and just before he died, thanked the doctor for honorably doing his best.

The major difference between George Washington's doctor who bled him to death, and the modern doctors who are going around killing people (slowly) with vaccines, is that doctors have become more complex in the ways that they kill people.

I mean, you gotta trust somebody. Why not the military recruiter, or your friendly neighborhood spidey doctor.

Cool

Bro, I trust info about some person who dislike vaccine and looking for every day sifiloid  chancres in their mouth, ears and ass. Smiley

YES, buddy, I hate a place where I can afford to live in my country for now (which is very far from my little homeland, which I left a fool and left), I believe that who are morons against the vaccine approved by the US Department of the Ministry, and those who are more believes in Putin's production vacancies, even more morons, I want to go from a Russian country to a normal country where there is work, where people do not dream of fucking away from there. Life with Putin is fucking shit !!!!
legendary
March 09, 2021, 03:16:02 PM
Hello mate, you asked a very critical question about Covid-19 vaccine, i don’t know that what is the opinion of  local people about this Vaccine and i Trust this Vaccine. 

Vaccine fighters are individuals, monkeys, and some mutagen dogs hose who like to squeeze syphiloid chancres on their bodies, because the vaccins always removed syphiloid chancres from their bodies and they had to look for the remnants of the chancres in their mouth, ears and ass, so they are so negative about vaccination - they have their own sick motives....

The medical is like a military recruiter. He/she makes joining the military sound so good... but many of the recruits later wish they had never joined the military... except for the ones who were wounded in combat so badly that they are in psyche wards, or complete vegetables from head wounds.

It's a shame that some of the people have to be like George Washington, when he was bled to death by the doctor in charge, and just before he died, thanked the doctor for honorably doing his best.

The major difference between George Washington's doctor who bled him to death, and the modern doctors who are going around killing people (slowly) with vaccines, is that doctors have become more complex in the ways that they kill people.

I mean, you gotta trust somebody. Why not the military recruiter, or your friendly neighborhood spidey doctor.

Cool
March 09, 2021, 01:49:50 PM
Pages:
Jump to: