Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 65. (Read 20317 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
March 14, 2021, 11:03:53 PM
^^^ and above.

The point is the way the Israel tests are being done. They are being foisted on their people.

If you don't get the vaccine, you don't have any rights to do anything in Israel.

That's not the way to do it. Get volunteers, or forget it.

Cool

you really need to do some background research.. and not take things on face value

they cannot file a claim that the vaccine formula is a new experiment. those experiments where the 3 phases trials. its passed them so no longer 'an experiment'
then you can check and see that they dropped that avenue of claims. and now want to treat the data swap with the vaccine manufacturer as the "experiment" where the people getting vaccines were not given informed consent that their personal medical records were being passed to pfizer in exchange for the vaccine

by the way the antivax crowd already lost/dropped the 'non-voluntary/mandatory/compulsory vaccine jab' claim.. because there is no mandated threat of arrest if vaccine appointment was missed/ignored/rejected

isreal government "vaccines will not be mandatory/compulsory"
yep if you dont want it just dont ask for an appointment... easy

so... try to stay up to date.. your falling behind again

Thanks for jumping to a different point.     Cool
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
March 14, 2021, 10:57:39 PM
^^^ and above.

The point is the way the Israel tests are being done. They are being foisted on their people.

If you don't get the vaccine, you don't have any rights to do anything in Israel.

Cool

you really need to do some background research.. and not take things on face value

they cannot file a claim that the vaccine formula is a new experiment. those experiments where the 3 phases trials. its passed them so no longer 'an experiment'
then you can check and see that they dropped that avenue of claims. and now want to treat the data swap with the vaccine manufacturer as the "experiment" where the people getting vaccines were not given informed consent that their personal medical records were being passed to pfizer in exchange for the vaccine

by the way the antivax crowd already lost/dropped the 'non-voluntary/mandatory/compulsory vaccine jab' claim.. because there is no mandated threat of arrest if vaccine appointment was missed/ignored/rejected

isreal government "vaccines will not be mandatory/compulsory"
yep if you dont want it just dont ask for an appointment... easy

so... try to stay up to date.. your falling behind again
legendary
March 14, 2021, 10:43:43 PM
^^^ and above.

Cool
legendary
March 14, 2021, 10:11:08 PM
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/covid-19-vaccine-celeb-exposes-fauci-039-s-misinformation_cSEEcRBcuP6gFB6.html

Some Mexican actor does an AMA with Fauci and destroys him.

Watch after 10:00 if you want to get the TLDR.

Basically Fauci says he also wants the younger people to get the vaccine because he doesn't want them to spread the virus and 2 minutes later he says the vaccine only helps with the symptoms but doesn't prevent you getting and spreading the virus.

Wtf

imagine you have lowgrade symptoms and your exhaling the virus.. you are only exhaling maybe 2% risk to another person
they inhale it with other clean atmospheric air. they only fight 1%(air diluted) of full viral load. = no symptoms and statistically 0 spread to a third person

but the more a person gets in the more symptomatic they will get fighting it. and the more it then multiplies to then spread to more people

so although a teen with no symptoms is technically a 0 spreader
not all teens are going to be 0 spreader

there is still a risk to teens of getting more then a 2% load (minor fever but teen doesnt realise they sick as its minor fever. so thinks they are asymptomatic. but can spread.. it just takes longer to be a viable amount being passed)
there is still a risk some teens get 10% load where they are mild
so turning that mild into a minor/asymptomatic. is technically 0 spreader.. but not factually

a teen sitting 3foot beside a person with a mask not facing each other. for an hour.. no harm
a teen in bed with their BF/GF facing each other no mask for an hour.. yep even a asymptomatic can spread it to their BF/GF and they get mild symptoms

its more about not having teens face to face for an hour non stop that makes them technically non-spreaders.  not the fact that they wont spread. but that their lifestyle is its own social distance.
teens dont wanna get caught by parents sneaking their BF/GF overnight. so they just do their romance stuff in 30seconds-1 hour(very lucky BF/GF if they can last 1 hours)

so if it took 1hour of <2foot distance then technically they would be spreaders.
so its luck teens are anti-social and rebellious and cant last 1 hour arm-in-arm with another person. certainly not their teacher/parents
playing games in their bedroom alone with closed door is in many ways better than a facemask
but a facemask is better if your dry humping someone for more than an hour breathing on them
they know a 30% mild symptom. is
2foot = 2x air dilution and 15% hit in 2 minutes
                                    = 30% hit in 4 minutes
4foot = 6x air dilution and 10% hit in 4 minutes
                                    = 30% hit in 12 minutes
6foot = 18x air dilution and 3% hit in 4 minutes
                                    = 10% hit in 15 minutes
                                    = 30% hit in 40 minutes

which as you can see the advice even since last year.. 15minutes at 6foot is the limit  
as its roughly a 10% risk from someone with 30% mild
thus if you get it you may only get 10%(minorasymptomatic)

so they know 2% minor/asymptomatic is
2 foot = 2x air dilution and 1% in 2 minutes
                                   = 30% in 1hour
4foot*= 6x air dilution and 0.33% in 2 minutes
                                   = 1% in 6 minutes
                                   = 10% in 1 hour
     +cloth face covering = 7% in 1 hour
            +surgical mask = 2% in 1 hour
           +N95 respirator = 1% in 2 hours
* side by side both facing forward not face to face
legendary
March 14, 2021, 09:56:48 PM
The International Criminal Court Has Accepted Claim of Violating Nuremberg Code by Israeli Govt
https://canadianmale.wordpress.com/2021/03/13/the-international-criminal-court-has-accepted-claim-of-violating-nuremberg-code-by-israeli-govt/

the "experiment" they speak of is not some different formula vaccine.
the vaccine has gone through the experiment stages in phase 1.2.3 so that experiment is complete and people are getting a vaccine of the formula that passed the formula experiment.

the actual experiment is that isreal done a deal for priority listing of distribution in exchange for extra data.
usually what happens is when a government organises its healthcare system to give vaccines the healthcare report back to government. and the government make their own statistical analysis and only report severe adverse events back to the vaccine company. to stop them if its a bad batch. fine them if its other things.

however vaccine manufaturer wants more medical data in exchange for more distribution.. such as those having severe issues to report all of them to manufacturer along with the medical records of pre-existing illnesses and known medications taken before vaccine
same goes for the minor-mild symptoms. report all side effects of all levels and also the medical records.

its this sending all statistical data that is being deemed an 'experiment'.. not the vaccine
its not a new formula experiment
its a data analysis experiment
technically its an investigation... more technically its an 'investigation using data obtained without consent'
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
March 14, 2021, 03:23:42 PM
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/covid-19-vaccine-celeb-exposes-fauci-039-s-misinformation_cSEEcRBcuP6gFB6.html

Some Mexican actor does an AMA with Fauci and destroys him.

Watch after 10:00 if you want to get the TLDR.

Basically Fauci says he also wants the younger people to get the vaccine because he doesn't want them to spread the virus and 2 minutes later he says the vaccine only helps with the symptoms but doesn't prevent you from getting and spreading the virus.

Wtf
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
March 14, 2021, 02:55:56 PM

Here's what a vaccination for 'covid-19' looks like in Israel if you have the shekels and/or connections :

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9YWAJg3u1RSy/

I cannot hold it against the guy since it is exactly what I would do.  Happy green-passing מיין פרייַנד!

Hilarious. That explains a lot about what's going on. How many people were vaxxed in Israel again? This source says ~5million.

I bet getting the fake shots will be a lot more expensive than getting the actual ones.

I want the fake one. Sign me up.  Cheesy

The International Criminal Court Has Accepted Claim of Violating Nuremberg Code by Israeli Govt
https://canadianmale.wordpress.com/2021/03/13/the-international-criminal-court-has-accepted-claim-of-violating-nuremberg-code-by-israeli-govt/

Link to the case (in Hebrew): https://israel-news.co.il/archives/24845
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
March 14, 2021, 02:52:33 PM

Here's what a vaccination for 'covid-19' looks like in Israel if you have the shekels and/or connections :

I cannot hold it against the guy since it is exactly what I would do.  Happy green-passing מיין פרייַנד!

Hilarious. That explains a lot about what's going on. How many people were vaxxed in Israel again? This source says ~5million.

I bet getting the fake shots will be a lot more expensive than getting the actual ones.

I want the fake one. Sign me up.  Cheesy
legendary
March 14, 2021, 02:21:34 PM
The next country suspends astra-zeneca vaccine
https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0314/1203889-niac-recommends-suspension-of-use-of-astrazeneca-vaccin/

A few million doses of the right astra would have fixed the issue. Someone needs to get the sack for odering the wrong one.

its a bad batch..
..it just goes to show they react fast. they dont just carry on regardless.
yep they actually do check and have precautions..

seems tashs latest revelation is actually proof that opposes tashs beliefs that no checks or precautions occur

give it a week and another batch will be shipped out.
they will also look at where/how the batch failed and tighten up the processes to reduce/remove that risk of recurrence
March 14, 2021, 12:46:18 PM
The next country suspends astra-zeneca vaccine
https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0314/1203889-niac-recommends-suspension-of-use-of-astrazeneca-vaccin/

A few million doses of the right astra would have fixed the issue. Someone needs to get the sack for odering the wrong one.
legendary
March 14, 2021, 09:09:07 AM
^^^ In Israel, it's exactly what you would do, because to not do it is to be ostracized from the community, and essentially the whole country of Israel... even though people are not being removed, as yet.

Start watching at 2 hours in to see that people are losing their freedom in Israel. https://www.bitchute.com/video/BGtSE3OfO2wv/

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
March 14, 2021, 08:53:57 AM

I cannot hold it against the guy since it is exactly what I would do.  Happy green-passing מיין פרייַנד!

legendary
March 14, 2021, 08:33:41 AM

How on earth are they 'resolve' anything?  That would imply a re-formulation, and that in turn would imply another round of early trials (the normal trails being just performed on 100% of the vaccinated population.)

I'm not saying it will resolve the conflicts of interests, but it will resolve the doubts and conspiracy against their vaccines. Though they might face a lot of consequences as their vaccines have been parceled around the world. And they might even go bankrupt. I see that this is just a wishful thinking that they would publicly say about it.

Here's the deal that Pfizer was trying to make with Argentina (iirc.):

Pfizer is not allowed to lose a case for negligence.  Assets such as central bank reservses, military bases, etc are put up as collateral.

So, Pfizer is not successfully sued for negligence -->  They keep the payments for the vaccines gene therapies (which are a secret from the citizens and protected under non-disclosure agreements.)

Pfizer is successfully sued for negligence --> They get the central bank reserves and military bases of the country which is the collateral.

If I had to guess, I would guess that Pfizer would WANT to be successfully sued for negligence.  In this case they get 'hot money' (upon which reserve ratios are based) and they get valuable real estate.  The alternate is that they get printed paper, although I suspect that in the secret negotiations they do actually get more.   Possibly a claim on some 'tranches' of the human capital of the nation meaning a claim on future tax receipts that would ordinarily go to the treasury.

Argentina rejected that deal which is why we got some of the details.  Most Latin American countries struck a deal, but it's not known what is in it.  Safe to say that all 'developing world' nations who struck a secret deal are locked into some of the same types of arrangements.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 14, 2021, 07:54:46 AM
My grand mother finally got the vaccine this week and she feels fine. I was afraid because she is 90+ but luckily she got the biontech Pfizer vaccine. I read that the AstraZeneca vaccine can have a lot of side effects, especially for elderly people. Now I hope that my parents will get the vaccine next month. It looks like this is really going to work.

I can vouch for the Pfizer vaccine, as all of my relatives get this vaccine instead of that AstraZeneca. Some of my relatives are 50-60 yrs old, and they're doing fine since January when they got the vaccine. I hope that they can resolve the situation in the side effects of AstraZeneca since our country invested a lot in that brand.

How on earth are they 'resolve' anything?  That would imply a re-formulation, and that in turn would imply another round of early trials (the normal trails being just performed on 100% of the vaccinated population.)

With the DNA AstraZeneca ('Oxford') in particular, I've anticipated since I first read about it that it is mainly a population management tool and probably will be tailored for a target population.  In areas with large reserves of resources, and so many people that it is hard to maintain political stability while stealing them blind, a different formulation might be being 'made available' already.  That hypothesis is bolstered by observations of the therapy seems to be causing 'blood problems' in one area but not in another.

I'm not saying it will resolve the conflicts of interests, but it will resolve the doubts and conspiracy against their vaccines. Though they might face a lot of consequences as their vaccines have been parceled around the world. And they might even go bankrupt. I see that this is just a wishful thinking that they would publicly say about it.

legendary
March 14, 2021, 06:06:30 AM
tvbcof..
i understand your philosophy
take africa importing rice(via NGO's) as the main diet staple means rice manufacturers can control who starves and who survives..
i get it. you think vaccines manufacturers can decide who lives and dies based on which regions they give excess distribution to to have high survival rate. and which regions get delays, lost batches. bad batches where the survival rate is decreased

you think that there is some nefarious eugenics game being played where some CEO is making a deliberate and evil decision of actually desiring to have certain populations protected vs other populations left to suffer

but here is the thing.
1. manufacturers supply to NGO and GO's via NGO/GO ordering it. no order=no supply.. and its the NGO/GO that then distribute it more regionally

2. the reality is not some deliberate eugenics plot to ration under developed area's for sole purpose of genocidal plots. its actually just a order/bidding process problem.

if some country pays $4 a shot and ordered it in july 2020. they get priority over some developing country bidding $2 but didnt present their bid until september 2020

yes europe made a bid after the UK so yes the UK got priority first
isreal bid higher price and before the UK. so isreal got higher priority than UK

its not a genocidal plot.. is a supply and demand first come first serve list

i can understand under some scenarios. a vaccine company could see 8bill people and say if:
china 1.4bill(17%)
india 1.3bill(16%)
africa 1.2bill(15%)
europe 800m(10%)
america 320mill(4%)
russia 144m(1.8%)
UK 70m(<1%)
and so on
then thats what the 'fair' distribution should be. equal distribution per capita
.. but thats not how supply/demand works.. it works based on first in/highest bid first

its not genocide. its business
once tyou start to see the business decisions. you start to see its a logistics problem not a genocide plot
take:
the UK. if 1 factory has a 200k daily capacity. it can vaccinate 0.28% a day
europe. if 1 factory has a 200k daily capacity. it can vaccinate 0.025% a day

so yea europe has to scramble to beg borrow or steal vaccine shots from other countries. or has to make 11x more factories than the uk has just to get on par with the UK
africa has less facilities so also has to scramble to grab doses from neighbouring continents

so its a production and logistics problem.
legendary
March 14, 2021, 04:56:34 AM
My grand mother finally got the vaccine this week and she feels fine. I was afraid because she is 90+ but luckily she got the biontech Pfizer vaccine. I read that the AstraZeneca vaccine can have a lot of side effects, especially for elderly people. Now I hope that my parents will get the vaccine next month. It looks like this is really going to work.

I can vouch for the Pfizer vaccine, as all of my relatives get this vaccine instead of that AstraZeneca. Some of my relatives are 50-60 yrs old, and they're doing fine since January when they got the vaccine. I hope that they can resolve the situation in the side effects of AstraZeneca since our country invested a lot in that brand.

With the DNA AstraZeneca ('Oxford') in particular, I've anticipated since I first read about it that it is mainly a population management tool and probably will be tailored for a target population.  In areas with large reserves of resources, and so many people that it is hard to maintain political stability while stealing them blind, a different formulation might be being 'made available' already.  That hypothesis is bolstered by observations of the therapy seems to be causing 'blood problems' in one area but not in another.

---

As for a 'country being heavily invested in a brand', it is probably more accurate to say that a 'brand is heavily invested in a country'.  As we know from the leaked info from failed deals, Pfizer is demanding that if Pfizer successfully sued for negligence then Pfizer gets bank reserves, military bases, etc of the country as collateral guaranteeing that such lawsuits won't occur.

We know about these secret deals from the minority of instances where negotiations failed.  The majority, where the country and the corporation DID complete a deal, the details are kept secret, but it's a reasonable assumption that the deals vis-a-vis collateral were similar.  In countries where negotiations stalled for a time it seems highly likely that it was these kinds of things which were being discussed.  Kudos to some of the bureaucrats who caused 'delays' because they probably resisted the graft and threats, and tried (unsuccessfully) to do their job for their nation and their people.  The details are likely to come out eventually since this is shaping up to be an event which people won't forget about immediately.

March 13, 2021, 11:50:14 PM
For me, I'm not seeing anything real about that vaccine, is a world scam. The scientist should switch of 5G network instead of making vaccine that will kill faster than the Virus.

None of ours died, so I guess the claims is not applicable to our family tree xD
March 13, 2021, 11:42:04 PM

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
March 13, 2021, 05:29:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: