Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 63. (Read 20317 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
March 21, 2021, 01:20:03 AM
 he is the prime minister of my country.
I am sorry for you.
Hopefully one day you be free.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
March 20, 2021, 09:21:43 PM
Everybody trusts the vaccine. The difference is that some trust it to do good, and some trust it to do bad. Everybody, by this time, trusts that it will make people a little sick for a day or two at least. Most people by this time trust that a few people will die from it. As this stuff happens and comes out into the open, people are wondering what the odds of their own death by vaccine will be.

Check the many links in the article at the website.

Indiana PT dies TWO DAYS after getting mRNA Wuhan coronavirus vaccine

Another case of side effect of vaccine where a country prime minister is effected with covid-19 after getting vaccinated.

Pakistan PM Imran Khan tests positive for Covid-19 days after receiving first jab of Chinese vaccine Sinopharm

He had the covid-19 symptoms before and the vaccine only works if you do not have covid-19 already. Don't get it wrong impression that he got covid-19 because he got vaccinated. I know better this situation because he is the prime minister of my country.
legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
March 20, 2021, 01:05:52 PM
dont worry about badecker.. he is brainwashed
he thinks if he pays a pill mill alot of money and promotes pilmills he will be immortal an will never die.
maybe we should let him be left alone to learn the hard way that his plan will fail

Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 20, 2021, 12:59:30 PM
Would love to have a poll here... something like...

Have you vaccinated for COVID-19?
  • Yes
  • No - I can’t trust vaccine yet
  • No - Corona Virus is a Scam
  • I’m confused  Huh Huh Huh
I've already said it to myself that I won't take the vaccine, its efficacy isn't that much but helpful for those who need it and that means that I don't need it because I don't go usually outdoors.

But I believe that covid-19 is real.

Do you not think even if you wouldn't likely suffer too much from Covid that the decrease in spread and thus the decrease in mutations of the virus awarded by the vaccine is worth taking it alone?

The point is to get well from any Covid you might have, and all kinds of other diseases besides. It's not to take some experimental vaccine like injection where you get sick like you have Covid, open yourself up to all kinds of other diseases, and eventually die from the injection... as is happening or will happen to essentially everybody who gets the vaccine.

Cool

Based on experience, many vaccinated peeps are well and now working day by day with less worry to have covid. so your point about getting sick like you have COVID is invalid. You might be talking about the whole elderly squad you belong to so I guess it can be somehow valid, but there are many elderlies who are now vaccinated and doing great, so I guess it also invalid as you said that it will happen to "EVERYBODY".

SHeESH
legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
March 20, 2021, 12:49:22 PM
badecker.. i know you have previously done 'do as he says' in regards to whatever trump says

but try 'do as he does'

he didnt bleach his throat even though he said its a good idea
he did not have budesinide
when he got sick he went to hospital not to some pill mill or chiropractor
he had the vaccine in january
and this week he locked down his own home when his staff had covid

so if you think trump THINKS covid is a flu.. no he does not.
his ACTIONS show he goes to hospitals and gets a vaccine and practices the restrictions.

what he thinks and what he says are 2 different things

so do as he does. not do as he says
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1363
March 20, 2021, 10:00:34 AM

• Yes
I've already said it to myself that I won't take the vaccine, its efficacy isn't that much but helpful for those who need it and that means that I don't need it because I don't go usually outdoors.

Do you not think even if you wouldn't likely suffer too much from Covid that the decrease in spread and thus the decrease in mutations of the virus awarded by the vaccine is worth taking it alone?

The point is to get well from any Covid you might have, and all kinds of other diseases besides. It's not to take some experimental vaccine like injection where you get sick like you have Covid, open yourself up to all kinds of other diseases, and eventually die from the injection... as is happening or will happen to essentially everybody who gets the vaccine.

Cool
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Not a Doctor
March 20, 2021, 09:15:30 AM

• Yes

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
March 20, 2021, 09:15:15 AM
Everybody trusts the vaccine. The difference is that some trust it to do good, and some trust it to do bad. Everybody, by this time, trusts that it will make people a little sick for a day or two at least. Most people by this time trust that a few people will die from it. As this stuff happens and comes out into the open, people are wondering what the odds of their own death by vaccine will be.

Another case of side effect of vaccine where a country prime minister is effected with covid-19 after getting vaccinated.

Pakistan PM Imran Khan tests positive for Covid-19 days after receiving first jab of Chinese vaccine Sinopharm
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
March 19, 2021, 05:52:07 PM

• Yes

March 19, 2021, 09:50:01 AM
Information leaflet for AstraZeneca gene therapy

One dose (0.5 ml) contains:
Chimpanzee Adenovirus encoding the SARS-CoV-2 Spike glycoprotein ChAdOx1-S* , not less than 2.5 × 108 infectious units * Produced in genetically modified human embryonic kidney (HEK) 293 cells and by recombinant DNA technology.
This product contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
The other excipients are L-histidine, L-histidine hydrochloride monohydrate, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, polysorbate 80 (E 433), sucrose, disodium edetate (dihydrate), water for injections (see section 2 “COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca contains sodium and alcohol”).

COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Any unused vaccine or waste material should be disposed of in compliance with the local guidance for genetically modified organisms or biohazardous waste.

https://www.slideshare.net/20minutos/ficha-tcnica-de-la-vacuna-astrazeneca-contra-el-covid19

Someone who received the gene therapy can no be called part ape. Rightly so, shooting up biohazardous waste is not a civilized human.
legendary
March 17, 2021, 03:53:19 PM

A physical therapist from Indiana passed away two days after getting vaccinated against the Wuhan coronavirus. Twenty-eight-year-old Haley Link Brinkmeyer died Jan. 21 at her home in Evansville following her Jan. 19 vaccination. It is not known whether the physical therapist received the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, the two mRNA jabs currently approved for emergency use.

Brinkmeyer’s mother Shauna O’Neill Link said her daughter’s death shocked their entire family. A Facebook comment posted by Shauna said: “My 28-year-old daughter took the vaccine on a Tuesday and she was dead by Thursday.” The PT’s mother also remarked that the vaccine was meant for “depopulation.”

Brinkmeyer graduated from the University of Evansville in 2018 with a doctorate in physical therapy. She worked at North River Health Campus, a senior living community in Evansville, at the time of her vaccination. The facility conducted a COVID-19 immunization drive in which residents and staff got vaccinated in order “to slow the spread of this terrible virus” around the time of Brinkmeyer’s death.

The Daily Mail has reached out to Haley’s husband Evan Brinkmeyer for more information and additional comment. She met him while attending F.J. Reitz High School, where they were crowned homecoming king and queen. Haley and Evan were married for two years – until her untimely passing.

Haley’s father-in-law James Brinkmeyer posted on Facebook: “Our hearts have been broken upon the passing of Evan’s wife and high school sweetheart Haley Link Brinkmeyer. No words can express the depths of the loss being felt by Haley and Evan’s families.” He continued: “Please pray for Haley and Evan and their families. Lastly, if you have kids – give them a hug today and tell them you love them.”

Her family asked for donations to The Haley Link Brinkmeyer Foundation – established to provide assistance and medicine for patients with diabetes.

Haley Link Brinkmeyer joins the ranks of mRNA coronavirus vaccine casualties

Cool
March 17, 2021, 01:07:24 PM

• Yes

Not yet vaccinated, but willing to be vaccinated as soon as it is possible to get hands with pfizer vaccine. Really trust that one.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
March 17, 2021, 01:05:12 PM

• Yes

Make a new one.  It's easy.  I would suggest 'yes - so glad to be saved by big pharma!' , 'yes - reluctantly compelled by work, school, travel', 'no - waiting to take any', 'no - waiting to take mRNA variety', 'no - waiting to take DNA variety', 'no - waiting to take inactivated virus (some China, India)'

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 2856
March 17, 2021, 12:56:54 PM

• Yes

March 17, 2021, 12:46:06 PM

Italy opens manslaughter case after teacher dies hours after getting AstraZeneca vaccine

Prosecutors in Italy have launched a manslaughter investigation after a music teacher there died hours after getting the controversial AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.

Sandro Tognatti, 57, got jabbed in his hometown of Biella on Saturday afternoon and went to bed that night with a high fever, his wife, Simona Riussi, told Italian media.

She called an ambulance the next morning but the clarinetist could not be saved, she said.

Natural selection strikes again.

Yikes, Pfizer will really be my vaccine, not anything else
legendary
March 16, 2021, 08:42:05 PM

Italy opens manslaughter case after teacher dies hours after getting AstraZeneca vaccine

Prosecutors in Italy have launched a manslaughter investigation after a music teacher there died hours after getting the controversial AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.

Sandro Tognatti, 57, got jabbed in his hometown of Biella on Saturday afternoon and went to bed that night with a high fever, his wife, Simona Riussi, told Italian media.

She called an ambulance the next morning but the clarinetist could not be saved, she said.

At the end of the day is nothing else as stabbing someone with a poisonous dart.

Natural selection only means random selection. Random doesn't mean that there wasn't any cause and effect. Random means that we were too ignorant to determine what the causes and effects were.

Remember Neil Degrease Tyson telling Colbert that the effect of 'covid-19' would be to select people who 'listened to scientists'?  He specifically did not specify which way (for or against) this selection would occur.

Of course the Degrease is a scientismist rather scientist.  So, by the looks of things, people who 'listen to scientists' (Mikovits, Bachari, etc) will be selected for while the people who listen to scientismists (pretty much ever 'expert' on mainstream media) will be selected against.  So be it.

Love it. But remember those who don't really care what anybody says, and just want to get back to work... without the masks, btw.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
March 16, 2021, 08:14:49 PM

At the end of the day is nothing else as stabbing someone with a poisonous dart.

Natural selection only means random selection. Random doesn't mean that there wasn't any cause and effect. Random means that we were too ignorant to determine what the causes and effects were.

Remember Neil Degrease Tyson telling Colbert that the effect of 'covid-19' would be to select people who 'listened to scientists'?  He specifically did not specify which way (for or against) this selection would occur.

Of course the Degrease is a scientismist rather scientist.  So, by the looks of things, people who 'listen to scientists' (Mikovits, Bachari, etc) will be selected for while the people who listen to scientismists (pretty much ever 'expert' on mainstream media) will be selected against.  So be it.

legendary
March 16, 2021, 05:35:31 PM

Cool
March 16, 2021, 02:27:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2313
March 16, 2021, 02:09:03 PM

Pages:
Jump to: