Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use a VPN? - page 2. (Read 2428 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
September 03, 2021, 04:45:55 AM
Yes, but very rarely.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 22, 2021, 01:28:54 AM
Yes, sometimes I need to use VPN, when I can't access some websites, and I think accessing some websites using VPN increases the speed  Roll Eyes
Activity: 26
March 13, 2021, 02:23:37 AM
I also want to use VPN to watch some foreign videos, but I couldn't find a free one.
Activity: 23
March 13, 2021, 02:22:03 AM

The free VPN I used before has been unavailable recently and has been restricted from use.
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
March 13, 2021, 02:18:48 AM

I use a paid VPN, but it doesn't work well recently.
Activity: 17
March 12, 2021, 07:15:43 AM
I use nord but I keeps kicking up issues with google thinking I'm a bot and having to use captcha loads, getting frustrating
Activity: 12
March 12, 2021, 06:47:19 AM
I am using Windscribe and I should say that it is working without any problems
copper member
Activity: 15
March 12, 2021, 05:22:46 AM
Yeah ,sometimes  i use VPN for browsing because in my country even reddit was blocked

Yes, I have the same situation, I understand you. But I got used to it with time. But It's a pity that VPN slows down the browser.
Activity: 56
Merit: 5
March 12, 2021, 03:35:56 AM
bitcointalk blocked. Used VPN
Activity: 62
Merit: 12
March 11, 2021, 09:17:11 PM
Yeah ,sometimes  i use VPN for browsing because in my country even reddit was blocked
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
March 11, 2021, 10:58:40 AM
I can definitely recommend vpn for more privacy when visiting web pages ! I do it myself and I think I do it quite successfully.
Activity: 8
March 11, 2021, 09:38:09 AM
In short, sometimes. There are quite a few moments throughout the day when I just want the lowest ping possible. I don't need a VPN when I want to play a multiplayer game. At the same time, it's frightening how much data web companies can gain about you based on your activity on their sight. IP addresses alone can give out a ton of things, like the town you live in, your internet service provider, and if you're running a Tor node. With this in mind, VPNs (in addition to other technology) can help improve your online privacy, and should be used. I've used both NordVPN, Tunnelbear (before it was owned by McAfee), and ProtonVPN. Tunnelbear, at least when I used it, had strict data caps. Now, with them being owned by McAfee, their privacy practices are going to be spotty at best. I personally use ProtonVPN now, as it has a proven track record and has some free features. The free version is good, but has some shortcomings if you want content in a specific location or "Want to download Linux ISOs" over BitTorrent. Keep in mind that when you pay for a VPN, not only can it be a waste of money if secure and free platforms already exist, but it can also be eroding your privacy. A credit card number, just like an IP address, can tell a lot about you, especially coupled with a billing address and name.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
March 11, 2021, 07:28:21 AM
Everyone tried , But not are using up to now.
Activity: 67
March 08, 2021, 07:29:32 PM
No need Cool
Activity: 1358
Merit: 888
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
March 06, 2021, 04:23:50 PM
There are a lot of free VPNs out there which makes it's much more easy to circumvent country restrictions. I am mostly using VPNs to protect my Internet access. There are a lot of scammers on the Internet so we need to be extra careful. Especially with online banking, investing and crypto trading.

Personally, I would never use a free VPN for something as important as banking or crypto trading. How can you even be sure that someone will not monitor your traffic on such a service? I'm sure I wouldn't call that extra careful... But that's just me.

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
March 06, 2021, 01:40:10 PM
Yes, sometimes I use vpn because I am unable to access some sites without vpn. These are usually free VPNs, because I don't want to spend money on it.

There are a lot of free VPNs out there which makes it's much more easy to circumvent country restrictions. I am mostly using VPNs to protect my Internet access. There are a lot of scammers on the Internet so we need to be extra careful. Especially with online banking, investing and crypto trading.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 06, 2021, 10:44:34 AM
Yes because of the games that I play sometimes I need to use it in order to play smoothly.
But if I wouldn't need it for my games I wouldn't really use VPN.
Activity: 64
March 04, 2021, 02:46:00 PM
Yes, sometimes I use vpn because I am unable to access some sites without vpn. These are usually free VPNs, because I don't want to spend money on it.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 15, 2021, 06:09:18 AM
No! I'm not interest
Any reason why? what made you say you are not interested in using VPN? don't you want to have at least some privacy specially in gambling?
and the free VPN also .
Sometimes. I am using Nord VPN, it’s cheap and easy to use
How much per month is NORD charges mate?
Activity: 336
February 15, 2021, 04:31:27 AM
 Yes I am use the VPN,  Because the VPNs are great for when you're out and about, using Wi-Fi networks that aren't your own. But at home, a VPN can help protect your privacy and may let you access streaming content that would be otherwise unavailable.
Pages:
Jump to: