Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use a VPN? - page 9. (Read 2428 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 01, 2019, 05:13:38 AM
You lose too much internet speed with VPN. For me it's not worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
September 01, 2019, 07:01:05 AM
You lose too much internet speed with VPN. For me it's not worth it.

You loose speed if you are using free or cheap VPN. But If you use top VPN like Express VPN, you will barely notice it. I am using it for 4k Netflix and Amazon streams without any problems.
Invest some money in top VPN and you won't be disappointed.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 01, 2019, 03:46:13 AM

yes from time to time i use a free vpn the one incorporated in the new opera browser
Activity: 9
August 30, 2019, 10:44:06 PM
I sure use a VPN for work. As many websites are out of reach in China while my work basically is carried out on various social platforms, including Telegram, Twitter, etc. Besides, I am using a paid VPN and not sure about the safety for free VPNs.
Activity: 34
August 22, 2019, 11:31:57 AM
Not at the moment, but I've used a VPN before
brand new
Activity: 0
July 18, 2019, 10:21:59 AM
I am not using VPN too often because my internet is secured always but if any of the website not accessible I will use free VPN from chrome if it is pc or will use turbo VPN from my android.

I also use Turbo VPN, it is a good VPN service for Smartphone users. If you want to know how good is Turbo VPN in detail, check out the link.
Activity: 5
August 22, 2019, 10:20:51 AM
I used VPN because some website are banned to my country and my VPN I used is very useful to me because now I can access to that website who banned with the help of VPN. You can try to download different VPN and choose that suitable to your mobile phones or other gadgets you have.

I mostly use VPN to access the regionally restricted content, like UK netflix in Usa and to watch Poland shows in US with Poland VPN servers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 82
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
July 18, 2019, 06:14:58 PM
i can recommend https://hostsailor.com/vpn-server/
.. you get unlimited traffic + an simple unix server on top
..  so with other words.. you get a server, and host on that
your vpn software ..

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 18, 2019, 05:20:48 PM
Only one that is not free. I wouldn't recommend people to use free proxies
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
July 18, 2019, 04:14:02 AM
Wow, didn't know that. Only heard something about China banning FB, Wiki, Google. Good to know beforehand and to be prepared for this inconvenience.

Yes, FYI Reddit and Craiglist is banned in Indonesia.
Activity: 280
Merit: 135
April 24, 2019, 12:11:51 PM
Yes, it is used in times of greatest need and in times of travel because there are sites that are prohibited in some countries
Activity: 11
April 24, 2019, 11:40:03 AM
i do because of country's law. otherwise, i won't be able to surf even harmless websites. this is so disappointing Sad
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
April 24, 2019, 07:39:39 AM
So I'm interested if people use VPNs and if so, which ones. Last week I decided that I need to get one. Did some research and right now I'm thinking between Surfshark, Vypr, TunnelBear. I'm particularly interested in surfshark more as it seems there's a lot of positive vibe around them on the web.
I currently do not use it, but I do run it when playing some games or using blocked programs. I buy it for a month, and sometimes use programs but it is less useful
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
April 23, 2019, 09:15:19 AM
So I'm interested if people use VPNs and if so, which ones. Last week I decided that I need to get one. Did some research and right now I'm thinking between Surfshark, Vypr, TunnelBear. I'm particularly interested in surfshark more as it seems there's a lot of positive vibe around them on the web.
VPN is good for privacy but not for all the time because some of the websites don't allow to use VPN even they can block your account for using the VPN. However, You didn't say what kind of VPN you are talking about! I mean free or paid? if you are talking about both maybe Hostspotsheild could be one of the VPNs.
Activity: 3
April 23, 2019, 05:41:07 AM
I haven't tried any of the three VPNs you have mentioned. I am using used ExpressVPN and Ivacy VPN. Both are good, if you can afford ExpressVPN go for it otherwise Ivacy is the best in my experience.
Activity: 1
April 23, 2019, 05:15:39 AM
VPN is basically a necessity nowadays. Most websites and streaming channels are Geo-Blocked in your country and only available in certain countries. Not just that but you also need a VPN to stay away from prying eyes, ISPs and hackers when you are at coffee shops and airports where you are most likely to connect to a Public Wifi. If you are looking a Good VPN which is highly affordable and packs in the latest features then you should consider getting Ivacy VPN. I did my research and found out that Ivacy VPN is built for High-Speed VPN connection so that you can enjoy seamless Online Streaming, Unlimited Bandwidth, and a Secure Web-surfing experience. You can get Ivacy at 77% off on their 2 Year Plan.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
April 22, 2019, 10:55:41 PM
Never tried using one but the way i see it,this is very helpful for us and specially to those who lives in areas were internet is shit moving like in most places in asia
But thanks to this thread as i can learn more about VPN and may have ot for free 😂

Any other free VPN there?would be glad if sharing can cost you a minute thanks
Activity: 9
April 22, 2019, 07:46:12 PM
I used vpn from Surfshark and thats not good memories. Its worked to slow for me. Undecided
Activity: 1
April 22, 2019, 02:31:57 PM
Do not recommend to use one!
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
April 22, 2019, 11:46:37 AM
There is a certain site that is blocked by my ISP so the only solution is to use a VPN to bypass the block and eventually visit the site. VPN has a lot of good us to me since most of the site that I visit was blocked.
Pages:
Jump to: